Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 120 mal aufgerufen
 Hexenwelt
zhanjiao1212 Offline

09.05.2019 05:12
Birkdale. He also won the Senior Playe Antworten

SOCHI — Kevin Dineen has made up his mind. Willian Jersey . The Canadian womens Olympic hockey team head coach has decided on his starting goalie for the tournament opener. He even hinted that he has informed her. But whether the starter will be Charline Labonte or Genevieve Lacasse or Shannon Szabados against Switzerland at Shayba Arena on Saturday, the three will remain close teammates and continue to support one another. Theres no jealously here. They just want to win. “Weve been competing against each other since August,” Szabados said. “Were used to it. Its a competition. But its definitely a friendly competition. “We all want to be the one who plays. But were still good friends on and off the ice no matter who gets the call.” If you dont believe Szabados, check out the back of their masks. The three came up with a logo to represent their unity. The symbol is 312, with the numeral one situated slightly higher between the three and the two. Three-one-two may be the area code for Chicago, but for Labonte, Lacasse and Shannon it incorporates their sweater numbers of 1 (Szabados), 31 (Lacasse) and 32 (Labonte). “We have a great relationship,” Lacasse said. “We joke around a lot. Were competitors, but we like to have fun. “We also like to support each other. When one of us is struggling and not in the right place mentally we there with a tap on the pads in support. In the end its all about getting the gold medal.” The three come from different cities, different backgrounds and they each followed different paths to the national team. Mix of youth, experience in net Lacasse is the youngest of the three at 24. Her father was in the military. So she was raised in Fort Henry in Kingston. She became a goalie because her older brother Alex needed someone to take shots on. “I had my share of bloody lips and black eyes, but my Mom would put me up on the kitchen counter and fix me up and send me back out there,” Lacasse said. She earned a scholarship to Providence and has begun work on her MBA, which was put on hold this year in order to pursue her Olympic dream. Last season, Lacasse was brilliant in leading the Boston Blades to the Clarkson Cup championship in the CWHL. She was named goaltender of the year with a 1.26 goals against average. The 31-year-old Labonte is the most experienced of the three. Shes been with the national team for 13 years. Shes played with boys and against the boys with the QMJHLs Acadie-Bathurst Titan over two seasons when she was a teenager. Labonte of Boisbriand, Que. went to McGill University and led the Montreal school to back-to-back Canadian titles in 2008 and 2009. In 2010-11, McGill settled for bronze at the national tournament, but Labonte set a Canadian university record with an incredible 37 shutouts. She backed up Szabados in the gold-medal final four years ago in Vancouver. The latter had an outstanding game in blanking the United States. Szabados was raised in Edmonton and her idol was former Oilers netminder Bill Ranford, who had his name etched on the Stanley Cup as a player and as the goalie coach of the 2011-12 Los Angeles Kings. Szabados has attended Ranfords hockey school and they still exchange text messages to this day. Shes been a key player on the national team scene since 2006, earning great reviews with a 3-0 shutout over the U.S. in her debut. She played last season for the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology mens team and helped the Ooks to the their first provincial championship in 16 years. Each of the three have the credentials, but they know one will have to step up and shine if Canada has a shot at its fourth consecutive gold medal. Cesc Fabregas Jersey .J. Fair didnt have many chances to be the main option for Syracuse last season. NGolo Kante Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings take aim at an eighth straight victory on Monday night as they wrap up a road trip versus the Calgary Flames. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Pedro-Jersey/ . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend.BRIDGEND -- Bernhard Langer won his second Senior British Open championship on Sunday, finishing a record 13 strokes clear of Colin Montgomerie of Scotland for his third senior major title. The German added a closing 4-under 67 Sunday at sunny Royal Porthcawl to his earlier rounds of 65-66-68 for an 18-under 266. Langers 13-stroke win is the largest margin of victory in a senior major, beating Hale Irwins 12-stroke win in the Senior PGA Championship in 1997, while he almost doubled Bob Charles record of seven strokes in the British event, set at Turnberry back in 1989. Langer won the 2010 Senior British Open at Carnoustie and lost in a playoff last year at Royal Birkdale. He also won the Senior Players Championship last month. Montgomerie shot 2-under 69 to finish at 5-under 279 after starting with a share of seventh place. Tom Pernice Jr. of the United States, Barry Lane of England and Rick Gibson of Canada were three further shots back, tied for third on 2-under 282. "The golf course is unbelievably tough," Langer said. "To have this weather for four days is unreal, its like playing in Florida with a bit of wind. "The secret was I didnt make too many mistakes and my driver was very good and my long putting was excellent, although not quite today as I was lacking a little. Perhaps my lead was too big." While the stiff breeze sent many scores soaring, Langer displayed the same immaculate control that saw him lead throughout, going into the final day eight strokes ahead of Gibson. At the turn Langer had stretched his lead to 13, going out in 3-under 32 to Gibsons 2-over 37. Danny Drinkwater Jersey. Langer birdied both the second, when he holed from eight feet, and the third from five feet. He dropped a shot at the fourth when his approach only reached the front edge and he putted up to three feet and missed. He left his eagle putt at the long sixth on the lip, then bagged his fourth birdie at the seventh. He moved 14 clear when Gibson had a bogey at the 10th, but then Langer missed his par putt at 11, in what was only his fifth bogey of the week. Langer claimed his fifth birdie of the day at the short No. 12, then posted five straight pars before finding the final green in two and two-putting for a closing birdie, his 23rd of the tournament. Montgomeries closing 69 saw him win what he called "the other competition." He dropped two strokes early on but then birdied the sixth and eighth to be level at the turn. He parred seven holes on the run from Nos. 9 through 16 before birdies at the last two to move clear of the rest of the chasers. Gibson, second overnight, struggled on the final day, closing with a 4-over 75 while Pernice and Lane shot 70 and 72 respectively. Americans Bob Tway (76) and Scott Dunlap (75) shared sixth place on level par 284, one ahead of Argentinas Miguel Angel Jimenez (68) and Kirk Triplett (70) of the United States. Tom Watson and Fred Couples struggled on the final day. Watson posted a 6-over 77 with fellow American Couples one worse, to finish on 286 and 288 respectively. Watson finished in a share of 10th alongside countryman Russ Cochran. Couples was tied for 13th. Wholesale USA Soccer Jerseys discount uswnt jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Wholesale Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Wholesale Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Bayern Munich Jerseys For Sale Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Juventus Jerseys From China Leicester City Jerseys For Sale Discount Liverpool Jerseys Wholesale Manchester City Jerseys Manchester United Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Real Madrid Jerseys From China Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Authentic Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz