Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 Astromagie / Horoskope/ Astralsphäre
zhanjiao1212 Offline

14.05.2019 03:46
ook advantage of a friendly forward tee position and made an Antworten

BENTON HARBOR, Mich. Nick Chubb Browns Jersey . -- Colin Montgomerie knows two of the players to watch in a senior major are Bernhard Langer and Tom Watson, so playing alongside them in the first two rounds of the Senior PGA Championship at Harbor Shores worked out well. Watson shot a 3-under 68 on Friday for a share of the lead with fellow Hall of Famers Langer and Montgomerie and three other players. "Tom had a great finish last week in the Regions Tradition major and Langer is always there, so I felt that if I was equal or around them after two days, I would be quite happy," Montgomerie said. "I was and I am and it gives me an opportunity to go forward at the weekend." The 64-year-old Watson had five birdies and a double bogey -- on the par-4 12th -- to reach 4-under 138 after two rounds at Harbor Shores. "When I dont do well I get angry with myself still," he said. "Like (Lee) Trevino said, When I stop getting angry with myself, then I know its time to quit. And I havent reached that point yet. I get frustrated at times, but I still have some fire." Langer also had a 68, and Montgomerie shot 69 to join Watson, Bart Bryant, Steen Tinning and Kiyoshi Murota atop the leaderboard. Bryant shot 67, Tinning 66, and Murota 65. The six-way tie for the lead is the most on the Champions Tour after 36 holes since an eight-way tie in the 2006 Senior Players Championship in Dearborn, Michigan. Montgomerie talked more about Watson than himself afterward. "Hes hitting the ball great," Montgomerie said. "Sixty-four years old. Its amazing how he still is very competitive and extremely competitive. Seeing him at very close quarters, believe me he is extremely competitive and its great to see." Murota, from Japan, had the best round of the day, chipping in for eagles on the par-5 fifth and ninth. Bryant bogeyed the 18th hole to drop into the tie for the lead. Tinning, from Denmark, birdied No. 17 in his bogey-free round. Steve Pate (67) was a stroke back along with Stephen Ames (68), Russ Cochran (69), Mark Brooks (71) and Dan Forsman (73). The group at 2 under included first-round leader Joe Durant (75), Jay Haas (71), Scott Simpson (69) and Duffy Waldorf (70). Watson, Langer and Montgomerie created buzz early in the day with their names atop the leaderboard. Watson had a 3-under 33 on the front nine, but double-bogeyed the 12th with a stubbed chip and three putts. Trying to win for the first time since the 2011 Senior PGA, hes coming off a sixth-place tie last week in the Regions Tradition in Alabama. "I hit the ball pretty well last week and finished with a good round on Sunday, and its kind of carrying on right now," he said. "So well see what happens the next two days." Langer, a two-time winner this season and the leading money winner on the Champions Tour five of the last six years, birdied the first two holes. "On this golf course you never know whats going to happen," Langer said. "There are some low scores out there, but there are also some high numbers. So it was good to get in the red numbers right away and I felt good about my game starting off." Montgomerie, playing in his first Senior PGA and seeking his first Champions Tour victory, took advantage of a friendly forward tee position and made an eagle on the par-5 15th. He hit his 8-iron approach from 173 yards to 10 feet. "Amazing, fantastic," Montgomerie said. "I havent putted well, to be honest, over the first two days. I missed a number of makeable putts that havent started on line, which has been disappointing." Roger Chapman, the runaway winner in 2012 at Harbor Shores, was 1 over after rounds of 71 and 72. Kenny Perry, the Regions Tradition winner last week, followed his opening 70 with a 75. Kohki Idoki, the winner last year at Bellerive in St. Louis, birdied the last two holes for a 70 to make the 36-hole cut on the number. Zane Gonzalez Browns Jersey .C. - NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick headlines this years electees into the North Carolina Sports Hall of Fame. Antonio Callaway Browns Jersey . Jackson Houck added a goal and two assists for the Giants (28-23-10), who halted a five-game slide, while Tyler Morrison, Mason Geertsen and Dominik Volek each scored once. Matt Bellerive scored both goals for the Blazers (12-43-5), who are 1-9-0 in their last 10 outings. http://www.footballbrownsnflprostore.com/Youth-Damarious-Randall-Elite-Jersey/ ., climbed from seventh to fifth spot in womens competition Sunday at the ISU world junior figure skating championships.David Warner was in unstoppable form as he amassed his 12th Test century on day one of the fourth Test against India, says Mark Butcher. Warner struck 101 off 114 balls – his third ton of the series – as Australia ran up 348-2 after winning the toss, sharing a first-wicket stand of 200 with Chris Rogers (95).Skipper Steve Smith (82 not out) and Shane Watson (61no) then built on the platform at the SCG, where former team-mate Phillip Hughes was fatally injured six weeks ago. Australia captain Steve Smith comments on the plaque erected by Cricket Australia for Phillip Hughes at the Sydney Cricket Ground “India have not been able to do anything right, and Australia have pretty much not been able to do anything wrong,” said former England batsman Mark Butcher.“The pitch looks an absolute belter – there’s not a blade of grass on it. It was a great toss for Steve Smith to win. But having said that, you’d expect an international bowling attack – all be it one that is as inexperienced as India’s – to be able to bowl one or two (more) maidens than they’ve managed.“Warner had a little bit of a struggle to start with; there was a feeling perhaps that the emotion of the Test match being back at Sydney where his great mate passed away had got to him.“But once he got away he was just unstoppable. He’s scoring at almost a run-a-ball in Test match cricket and he’s making scoring hundreds look as though it’s the most simple thing in the world to do. 2015 is Sky Sports’ biggest every year of cricket. Carlos Hyde Jersey. Join us as we bring it to life! “It was inevitable that he was going to get to three figures. The celebration was emotional, as you’d expect, and it took an absolute beauty from the standout bowler for India, Ravi Ashwin, to get rid of him.”CompactRogers fell just four runs later when he dragged Mohammed Shami into his stumps – the fifth time he has made 50 in as many innings without going on to a century.Butcher said that, if anything, the 37-year-old struck the ball more crisply than his opening partner.“Where Warner is all about the high back-lift, late movements and audacity, Rogers is very much a compact, old-fashioned opener,” he said.“He has not made a century for quite some time now – not since the last Ashes – and it looked like he was going to break that particular duck having made five half-centuries already in the series.“He also made it look very simple indeed; if anything he was more consistent in terms of his ball-striking than Warner was, so it came as a bit of a shock when he finally made an error on the cusp of making that hundred.”PressureIndia could not make the most of having two new batsmen at the crease as Smith and Watson bedded in to make their own half-centuries.Watson enjoyed a reprieve late on in the day when Ashwin failed to grasp an edged chance off the bowling of Umesh Yadav, and Butcher said that miss could be just the break he needs.“Watson is under massive pressure,” he said. “He has been at No 3 for quite some time and his record has been going downhill rather than up over the last few years.“I felt for him a bit because I’ve been in the position myself where you are walking out to bat when everybody else is making it look very easy and you are having to scratch around.“But eventually he got himself going and made a pretty decent half-century and also has had a little bit of what he would say is rare luck to get away with not getting out in the final over of the day.”Watch day two of the fourth and final Test between Australia and India live on Sky Sports 2 from 11.30pm. Cheap Nike Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nike Nets Jerseys Cheap New York Knicks Jerseys Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys China Raptors Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys China Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Indiana Pacers Jerseys Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys Atlanta Hawks Jerseys Online Cheap Nike Hornets Jerseys China Heat Jerseys Cheap Nike Magic Jerseys China Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nike Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Thunder Jerseys China Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys China Warriors Jerseys Cheap Nike Clippers Jerseys Discount Lakers Jerseys Phoenix Suns Jerseys Online Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Online Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys Wholesale Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Online Discount Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz