Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 121 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

15.05.2019 08:46
nthers Jerseys Online[/u Antworten

ACAPULCO, Mexico -- David Ferrer and Andy Murray, the top two seeded players in the Mexican Open, advanced to the second round on Tuesday while American and third-seeded John Isner became the first major casualty of the tournament, losing 7-6 (4) 7-6 (5) to Croatias Ivo Karlovic. Ferrer, the favourite in Acapulco, had a convincing 6-2, 6-3 victory over Kazakh Mikhail Kukushkin while Murray overcame a sluggish start and claimed a 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 win over Pablo Andujar, from Spain. "I had a difficult start, it was 10 minutes in the match and I was down 5-0, but I started to play more aggressively to get the win and hopefully I can have a good week here", Murray said. "The first set was extremely challenging, he was dictating the points, but later on he was getting tired and put the pressure on him". Murray, who played for the first time ever in Latin America, lost his first three service games and fell into a 5-0 hole, but came back strongly to set up a match against Joao Sousa of Portugal. "I played Joao once in Australia, he was new on the tour then and he has improved. Hes playing good tennis, hes good on clay and on hard courts", added Murray. "He plays similar to Pablo, hopefully I can play aggressively from the start." In the round-of-16, Ferrer, who is trying to win on Mexican soil for the fourth time in his career, will play Spanish compatriot Feliciano Lopez. "I..m not thinking about the final, Im only in the second round", Ferrer said. "Now Im only thinking about playing my best tennis against Feliciano Lopez, he..s a good player I need to give my best to beat him". Ferrer, who now has a 4-0 record against Kukushkin, is coming off an impressive run in the past two weeks of the ATP tour, winning the Buenos Aires tournament and reaching the semifinals in Rio de Janeiro last week. "Playing in Buenos Aires was not in my plans", said Ferrer who replaced his countryman Rafael Nadal in Argentina. "Im tired, but I will not be making any excuses, I need to take a rest now and get well for the rest of the tournament". Earlier, Karlovic served 15 aces to Isner fired eight in a match between two of the games biggest servers. "Im very disappointed," a visibly upset Isner said after the match. "I wanted to do well in here, is a good surface for me, but I played against a guy who played well against me". The 2.11-meter (6-foot-11) Karlovic now has a 3-2 career record against the 2.08-meter (6-foot-10) Isner, whos ranked 13th in the world. Sousa of Portugal came back to defeat Frenchman Adrian Mannarino 1-6, 6-2, 6-2. South Africas Kevin Anderson downed Stephane Robert of France 6-2, 7-6 (7) and will next play Americas Sam Querrey. Also, Alexandr Dolgopolov, from the Ukraine, beat Canadas Vasek Pospisil 6-2, 6-2 and seventh-seeded Ernests Gulbis had a 6-1, 6-1 victory over Taiwans Yen-Hsun Lu. Latvias Gulbis won his fifth career title last week in Marsella. On the womens side of the combined ATP-WTA tournament, top-seeded Dominika Cibulkova had a 6-3, 6-4 win over Urszula Radwanska, from Poland, Eugenie Bouchard eliminated Shahar Peer from Israel 6-2, 6-2, American Victoria Duval had a 6-2, 6-4 win over Czech Iveta Melzer and Estonian Kai Kanepi prevailed 6-1, 3-6, 6-2 against Jana Cepelova, from Slovakia. Pat Valaika Jersey .3 seconds remaining, and No. 7 North Carolina held off a resilient No. 25 Virginia team, 54-51, on Saturday. John Henson contributed a double-double with 15 points to go with 11 rebounds for the Tar Heels (25-4, 12-2 ACC), who have won five straight and 10 of 11. Carlos Gonzalez Jersey . -- John Senden never imagined it would take more than seven years to win again. http://www.rockiesgearproshop.com/Rockie...nd-Kids-Jersey/. Interestingly, the culprits were not rookies, but well paid, experienced pros. The first gaffe came in the 24th minute of arguably the biggest early season MLS game in history between Seattle and Toronto. Sounder newcomer Marco Pappa, (with over 100 MLS games, and 39 Guatemalan Caps to his name) attempted a back pass to one of his central defenders. Tony Wolters Jersey . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. Colorado Rockies Jerseys .ca. Hi Kerry, Thursday nights Bruins-Blackhawks game had a goal by Patrice Bergeron initially waved off by the referee, but video review clarified it was a good goal.PHOENIX -- The Los Angeles Dodgers made a big splash in their return to Chase Field. They beat Arizona 6-0 on Friday night in their first visit to the ballpark since clinching the NL West title there last September and angering the Diamondbacks by celebrating in the ballparks swimming pool. One of the ringleaders of the pool assault, Adrian Gonzalez, drove in five runs Friday night to snap out of a slow start that had him batting .189 with four RBIs coming in. Hyun-Jin Ryu, pitching on an extra days rest, threw seven dominant innings, allowing two hits, striking out eight and walking one. He retired 18 of his last 19 batters and allowed only a pair of singles by Miguel Montero. Gonzalez hit a two-run homer off Brandon McCarthy (0-2) in the first inning, doubled in two more in the third and had an RBI single in the eighth. The Dodgers Hanley Ramirez was 3 for 4 with two doubles, drove in a run and scored three times. "You dont get very many of these, where you score a few runs, everything goes good with your pitching, and there was really no true stress in the game," Los Angeles manager Don Mattingly said. "It was just one of those games that kind of went our way." Ramirez and Gonzalez, the Nos. 3 and 4 batters, were a combined 6 for 8 with six RBIs and four runs. "Thats what were there for," Gonzalez said. "Thats what were out here for is to try to get rusn for our pitcher." Gonzalezs homer, on the first pitch he saw, landed in the right-field seats, not too far from the pool. Jamey Wright pitched two hitless innings to complete the shutout, which took just 2 hours, 26 minutes. The Dodgers had not blanked the Diamondbacks in Arizona since July 27, 2003, according to STATS. Ryu rebounded from a rough outing a week earlier against San Francisco, when he was tagged for eight runs -- six earned -- in two innings. He said the difference this time was he kept the ball down in the strike zone. "Because I got hit around last game," Ryu said through an interpreter, ";I was trying a little harder today.dddddddddddd"er He beat the Diamondbacks for the second time this season. He was the winning pitcher in the Dodgers 7-5 victory over Arizona in Australia on March 23. In another example of the Diamondbacks starting pitching woes, McCarthy allowed six runs and 10 hits in seven innings. His ERA stands at 7.78. "I havent really felt like I have thrown terribly this season," he said. "It has just been a few pitches in there that have gone wrong and they happen to really hurt me. Whether it is a combination of bad luck and bad pitches, it is really getting old." He retired his first two batters, then Ramirez singled up the middle. That brought up Gonzalez, who had been hitting the ball had lately with little to show for it. That changed in one swing that made it 2-0. The Dodgers got two more on Gonzalezs two-run single in the third. McCarthy settled down after that, retiring 11 in a row before Dee Gordons one-out single in the seventh. Yasiel Puig doubled leading off the eighth and scored when Ramirez doubled into the left-field corner. Ramirez came home on Gonzalezs single. Puig was back in the starting lineup after being sidelined by a sprained left thumb, the result of a headfirst slide into first base against San Francisco last Saturday. He missed two games and struck out on three pitches as a pinch hitter against Detroit on Wednesday. NOTES: Paul Goldschmidt was 0 for 4 and failed to reach base for the first time in 32 games, ending the fourth-longest streak in Diamondbacks history. ... Arizona manager Kirk Gibson said RH Josh Collmenter would start Sunday against the New York Mets, with Randall Delgado going to the bullpen. ... The Diamondbacks signed 37-year-old LHP Randy Wolf to a minor league contract. He will pitch for Triple-A Reno. ... Arizona goes with LH Wade Miley (2-1, 4.05 ERA) on Wednesday, the Dodgers start RHP Zack Greinke (2-0, 3.27). ... Mattingly said after the game that RHP Dan Haren will start on Sunday. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz