Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

16.05.2019 09:13
VERNON, B.C. -- Colton Sparrow had a hat trick and Brett Mulcahy scored once and set up two more as the Vernon Vipers held on to Antworten

VERNON, B.C. -- Colton Sparrow had a hat trick and Brett Mulcahy scored once and set up two more as the Vernon Vipers held on to defeat the Yorkton Terriers 6-4 on Monday in preliminary round action at the RBC Cup. Michael McNicholas and Liam Coughlin each had a goal and an assist for the Vipers (1-1-0), who led 5-1 heading into the second intermission after scoring three goals in 41 seconds to open the middle period. Dylan Johnson, Tyson Enzie, Brett Boehm and Tanner Lischynsky scored for the Terriers (0-2-0), who cut Vernons lead in the third period to 5-4 before Sparrow capped the win with his third goal of the game at 19:17. Austin Smith made 40 saves for the Vipers. Kale Thomson started in net for Yorkton but was pulled after allowing five goals on 18 shots. Riley Medves stopped 14-of-15 shots in 36:12 of relief. Vernon went 1 for 4 on the power play while the Terriers scored twice on eight chances with the man advantage. Preliminary round action continues on Tuesday with two games on schedule. The Toronto Lakeshore Patriots (1-1-0) will play the Carleton Place Canadians (1-1-0) while the Vipers face the Dauphin Kings (2-0-0). Renato Augusto Brazil Jersey . TSN2 December 18 Knicks at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 December 18 Thunder at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 December 21 Pacers at Timberwolves 7pm et/4pm pt. TSN2 December 23 Timberwolves at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 December 25 Wizards at Knicks 12pm et/9am pt TSN December 25 Thunder at Spurs 2:30pm et/11:30pt TSN December 25 Cavaliers at Heat 5pm et/2pm pt TSN December 25 Lakers at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN December 25 Warriors at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN NBA on TSN - January Date Game Time Network January 1 Kings at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 3 Jazz at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 5 Nuggets at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 7 Rockets at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN January 7 Suns at Timberwolves 9:30pm et/6:30 pt. TSN January 9 Bulls at Wizards 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 9 Cavaliers at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 13 Timberwolves at Pacers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 15 Thunder at Rockets 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 15 Cavaliers at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 16 Cavaliers at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 22 NBA All-Star Selection Show 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 22 Spurs at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 22 Nets at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 25 Heat at Bulls 1pm et/10am pt TSN January 25 Thunder at Cavaliers 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt TSN January 26 Timberwolves at Thunder 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Nuggets at Grizzlies 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Bulls at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 NBA on TSN - February Date Game Time Network February 5 Clippers vs. Willian Jersey . - Hitting was supposed to be the Pittsburgh Pirates weakness coming into the season yet they lead the major leagues in home runs through the first 16 games of the season. http://www.soccerbrazilonline.com/Ederso...erica-Jersey/.C. - Blair Jones scored the eventual winner in the third period as the Abbotsford Heat defeated the Oklahoma City Oil Barons 3-2 in American Hockey League action on Friday. Custom Brazil Jerseys . - Diego Fagundez scored his team-leading 13th goal of the season in the 76th minute to lift the Revolution to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Crew on Saturday night that kept New Englands playoff hopes alive. Brazil Blank Jerseys . The Oilers have been shut out in three straight home games and are in last place in the Western Conference with a 4-14-2 record. "Things have obviously not gone as well as I would have thought probable.CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. -- Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw allowed two runs and six hits in five innings during Wednesday nights injury rehabilitation stint with the Double-A Chattanooga Lookouts. A 29-pitch first inning kept Kershaw from being dominant, but he still finished with nine strikeouts. "I would like to have gotten through six or seven innings, but I had a good time working with these guys," Kershaw said. "Its tough when pitch counts are in the back of your mind. Obviously the main goal of why I was here was to get my pitch count up and be ready for 100-plus pitches in the big leagues. "At the same time, youre trying to compete, too. Fortunately for me, I am kind of done with that and can go pitch now." Kershaw threw 86 pitches Wednesday after tossing 56 Friday during his first rehab stint at Rancho Cucamonga of the Class A California League, when he allowed two hits in five scoreless innings. He opened this season getting a win for the Dodgers over Arizona in Australia on March 22 but went on the disabled list for the first time in his career several days later with a strained upper back. "Ive learned I dont like it," Kershaw said of his DL stint. "As much as yyou try and be a part of this team, our team is playing right now while Im in Chattanooga.dddddddddddd Its a weird process for me, and you kind of feel isolated a little bit. Hopefully I never have to do it again." Kershaw said he feels healthy but didnt know when he would be joining his big-league teammates. John Andreoli drew a leadoff walk for the Smokies in the first inning, and Dustin Geiger drove in the first run off Kershaw with a two-out double to left. Geiger singled to left in the fifth inning to score Andreoli again. Kershaws appearance resulted in a sellout crowd of 6,318. "I think its pretty great for this city to get to see Clayton Kershaw, one of the great pitchers in the game doing a rehab assignment," Dodgers player development director DeJon Watson said. "Its a great opportunity for them to see our overall brand of baseball and having Clayton Kershaw as a model of what we do from an organizational standpoint. Were trying to get him in the best position to get him prepared to get him back in the big leagues, and coming here kind of worked out the best. "The competition level is pretty good here, and he was forced to execute good pitches in key counts." Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz