Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

16.05.2019 09:16
The Vancouver Whitecaps have sent the rights to midfielder Daigo Kobayashi to the New England Revolution for a fourth-round pick Antworten

The Vancouver Whitecaps have sent the rights to midfielder Daigo Kobayashi to the New England Revolution for a fourth-round pick in the 2016 MLS SuperDraft. The 31-year-old Kobayashi had come over to the Whitecaps from J-League side Shimizu S-Pulse. He scored three goals and added four assists in 32 appearances for the club last season. Following the season, the Whitecaps declined to pick up his 2014, but still maintained his MLS rights. Kobayashi was currently on trial with the club in preseason training. "Daigo is a good person and player but we just didnt see a spot for him on the team moving forward," said Vancouver head coach Carl Robinson in a statement. "We wish him the best of luck in New England." The Whitecaps are currently in Portland competing in the preseason Rose City Invitational tournament. Weston Richburg Jersey . Sopoaga hit the upright with his first shot at goal from 15 metres. He then kicked nine goals in succession -- two conversions and seven penalties -- before being replaced in the 62nd minute, three points short of the Highlanders record for most points in a match. Mike McGlinchey 49ers Jersey . -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Customized/. The incident occurred at 6:28 of the first period in Anaheims 6-3 home win over Dallas on Sunday. Garbutt left the penalty box and skated at Penner before leaving his skates to deliver a check. Mike McGlinchey Jersey . Of course that doesnt mean hes ignoring it. Thats actually rather impossible given the behind-the-scenes access to the Toronto Maple Leafs the network is getting. Dante Pettis 49ers Jersey .I get texts: Do you know Drake? Have you met Drake? He sits there every night, he hears me cuss out the referees every night, Casey said, laughing. DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Colby Rasmus was scratched from Sundays lineup against the New York Yankees because of a stiff neck. Rasmus was set to bat seventh, but opted to sit as a precaution. He does not expect it to be a long-term issue and hopes to return in a "couple days." "I feel all right, I just woke up on the wrong sidde of the bed this morning," Rasmus said.dddddddddddd "I got a little crick in my neck and its just one of those things that after throwing and warming up, I just felt like I needed to take myself out." Rasmus hit .276 with 22 home runs and 66 RBIs last season. Anthony Gose took Rasmus place in centre field in the exhibition game. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz