Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

17.05.2019 03:41
LIVERPOOL, England -- Liverpool completed the signing of England midfielder Adam Lallana from Southampton on Tuesday. Lallana, w Antworten

LIVERPOOL, England -- Liverpool completed the signing of England midfielder Adam Lallana from Southampton on Tuesday. Lallana, who is believed to have signed a five-year deal, underwent a medical at Liverpools training ground on Friday after Southampton accepted a reported "Im so excited for the next chapter of my career, coming to a special club like Liverpool," Lallana said in an interview with the official team website. "Im quite humbled and I just cant wait to get started. "Hopefully I can settle in quickly, and I will give it my best throughout the whole time Im here. I hope I can add something to the team and hopefully we can win trophies while Im here, because thats why Im here -- for success." Lallana impressed last season with Southampton, with nine goals and six assists earning him a place on the PFA Premier League Team of the Year. The 26-year-old was also part of Englands World Cup squad and featured in all three matches in Brazil before the disappointing group stage exit. Lallana, who has chosen the No. 20 jersey, will now go on holiday before joining his new teammates for pre-season training in about three weeks. There will be a familiar face around as former Southampton teammate Rickie Lambert was signed by Liverpool last month. "Its great that I can continue my career with him as well. Thats a special moment," Lallana said. "(Its) a massive help. Ive spent the last four or five years with him. "Weve had great careers at Southampton and achieved something special, but were both thoroughly looking forward to the new challenge. Its Rickies boyhood club and a club I cant wait to be a part of." Liverpool missed out on its first league title in 24 years last season, finishing second to Manchester City by two points following a thrilling finale. "Watching the run-in towards the end of last season was unbelievable," Lallana said. "Deep down, I was thinking to myself: hopefully one day Ill be able to play in that team. That dream has become a reality now, so I cant wait for that to get started. Lallana scored 58 goals in 250 appearances during his eight seasons at Southampton, and became club captain in 2012. The fixture list means Lallana and Lambert are likely to make their competitive debuts at home to former club Southampton on the opening day of the season. "It would have been worse if it was at St Marys, Im glad its at Anfield," Lallana said. "But to be lining up against my teammates from last year just had to happen. Its fate. Rickie and I spoke about it, and he said he could have bet his mortgage on it, he knew it was going to happen." Lallana is Brendan Rodgers third signing of the summer after Lambert and Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can, whose move from Germany will be ratified on Tuesday with the official opening of the transfer window for registrations. "What is apparent about Adam is that his character is on a par with his talent," Rodgers said. "We believe he fits right in with what we are trying to do at Liverpool. Adam is aware there will be great competition for places at this club and he is hungry to improve further." Southampton said it would reinvest the money received for Lallana in its squad for next season. ú25 million ($43 million) bid. Trumaine Johnson Jets Jersey . Simona Halep of Romania claimed the fifth title of her career by beating Samantha Stosur of Australia 7-6 (1), 6-2 in the womens final. After trading sets, Gasquet trailed 4-3 in the decider but broke back to 4-4 in a game that went to seven deuces with Kukushkin constantly failing on his forehand shots. Joe Namath Jersey . Gomes drove in all three runs, including a go-ahead two-run homer in the eighth inning, and Cleveland rallied for a 3-2 win over the Chicago White Sox on Sunday. http://www.authenticjetsfanatic.com/c-10...ong-jersey.aspx. The senior threw for 319 yards and no interceptions in his final college game, leading No. Sam Darnold Jets Jersey . Left-handed reliever Boone Logan agreed to a $16.5 million, three-year contract on Friday, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press. Avery Williamson Jets Jersey .4 seconds left and dribbled up court, weaving through Pitts defence. BALTIMORE -- Manny Machado figured he might be suspended for intentionally throwing his bat on the field while at the plate. What the Baltimore Orioles third baseman didnt expect is that the punishment would be so harsh. Machado received a five-game suspension and an undisclosed fine Tuesday for tossing his bat in Sundays game against Oakland. He has appealed the suspension, which was slated to start immediately. Machado was in the starting lineup Tuesday against Boston. "I dont want to be down for five days," Machado said. "Were just going to go ahead and get that down, and thats it. Need to try to help out this team in any way." Machado let his bat fly toward third base after swinging at a pitch from Fernando Abad in the eighth inning. The bat-toss came during a plate appearance in which Abad threw successive high-and-tight pitches. After the bat went soaring, both benches emptied. Machado and Abad were ejected. Abad was fined but not suspended Tuesday. "I dont really care," Machado said. "Hes part of the Oakland As organization and Im a Baltimore Oriole. I know what I did and he knows what he did. We both got to pay the consequences." Machado, however, isnt prepared to sit out five games -- yet. His hearing could take place next week in New York, or he could drop the appeal as soon as Wednesday. "Well see what tomorrow brings," Orioles manager Buck Showalter said Tuesday. &quoot;I think right now hes going to appeal and take 24 hours to think about the next step.dddddddddddd "Plus, probably the most important thing for him right now is make sure he puts the club in a position in case we make an adjustment in our roster. Its a little short notice to get somebody here if he started (the suspension) tonight." Machado apologized to his teammates Monday for twice losing his temper during the three-game series against Oakland. On Friday night, he yelled in the face of Oaklands Josh Donaldson after the third baseman tagged him on the chest, knocking Machado off his feet. The dugouts also emptied after that confrontation. "Its been a frustrating last couple days," Machado said. "Were just going to try to put this behind us." Showalter agreed. "Hes a 21-year-old young man that made a mistake, and hes done the right thing since then to move forward with it the way its supposed to be done," the manager said. "Now there are some more steps involved before we can put it behind us." Orioles first baseman Chris Davis thought it might be prudent for Machado to accept the sentence and turn the page. "Personally, I would kind of let it go away. Im not in his shoes. Its easy to say that on the outside looking in," Davis said. "You screw up, you have to deal with the consequences. Hell deal with it and move on. Weve already moved on." Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz