Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

21.05.2019 09:20
Former Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas says he loved Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho until he fell on his bad side. Villa Antworten

Former Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas says he loved Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho until he fell on his bad side. Villas-Boas was Mourinhos assistant at both Porto and Chelsea, eventually pursuing his own career as a manager at Portuguese club Academica before stints in charge of the Blues and London rivals Tottenham Hotspur. Although Mourinho inspired Villas-Boas to turn to management himself, the former Zenit St Petersburg boss has revealed it was not for the right reasons following a bust up while the pair worked together at Inter Milan. In my formative moments, working with Jose was the best time of my life. I was able to lean to many things and working with him takes you to another level, Villas-Boas said at the ASPIRE4SPORT and the Aspire Academy Global Summit in Amsterdam. Villas-Boas became manager of Zenit St Petersburg in 2014, a year after his Tottenham sacking You fall in love with him and he becomes your idol. I wanted to be like him, know everything that he knew and absorb all the information he was giving.Then you fall on the wrong side of Jose and thats when things change and you realise that youve been blinded by someone. He has this fascinating capability of getting the best out of you, which has good or bad consequences for people. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. My consequences were that as a result of the argument or disagreement we had, I started my coaching career. Villas-Boas followed in Mourinhos footsteps in becoming manager of Chelsea after departing Porto in 2011, but he failed to find success at Stamford Bridge and took charge of Spurs after being sacked in 2012.The Chelsea experience was too much too soon, he added. I wasnt flexible as a manager at that time. I was communicative, but I wasnt flexible in my approach. At Tottenham I learnt to be different. Despite enjoying improved success at Zenit, Villas-Boas left the club earlier this year after winning the Russian cup in his final season in charge. Highlights of Manchester Uniteds 1-1 draw with Stoke You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Be patient with Pogba Herrera: Zlatan sets standard Spurs, Utd have most internationals Jose: We played beautifully Custom Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys . After a 99-97 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night, his Celtics coaches and teammates have only positive things to say about the Toronto-born rookie. Justin Faulk Jersey . Messis 75th-minute goal answered some of the criticism the clubs all-time leading scorer had received for his lacklustre performances in the teams recent losses in the league, Champions League and Copa del Rey final. http://www.hurricanessale.com/authentic-...canes-jersey/.Y. - Alex Smith and the Kansas City Chiefs didnt flinch in the face of adversity. Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys . Neither made it that far in 2013. Not even close. Federer lost his second match at the All England Club. Nadal exited in the first round, a year after bowing out in the second. ORLANDO, Fla. -- The New York Knicks have been looking for any kind of continuity they can find as injuries and losses have continued to pile up this season. The injury bug isnt done biting them just yet, but they remained healthy just long enough Monday night to get a much-needed victory. Carmelo Anthony had 19 points before leaving the game with a sprained left ankle in the third quarter, but the Knicks were able to stave off a fierce charge and hang on for 103-98 victory over the Orlando Magic. New York led by as many as 25 points before having its lead cut all the way to a point in the fourth quarter. Beno Udrih hit six straight free-throws in the final 26 seconds to help preserve the win, which was the Knicks eighth straight over the Magic. It also was a big win for embattled Knicks coach Mike Woodson, whose job security has been called into question in recent weeks. "All teams make runs and they made a helluva run, but I applaud our team because we withstood the run," Woodson said. "We made plays. It was a total team effort. After losing two starters, I applaud our guys." Along with losing Anthony, the Knicks also saw point guard Raymond Felton go down late in the fourth quarter with a groin injury. He was just making his return Monday after a six-game absence with a strained left hamstring. Woodson said the status of both players will be evaluated Tuesday. New York plays Oklahoma City on Christmas Day. J.R. Smith added 18 points and 10 rebounds. Felton had 13 points and four assists before his injury. Afterward Smith said his teams injury issues are bothersome as they try to get back their season back on track. "Im concerned (about Melo), but Im not as worried about him as Im worried about Ray, the way he came back and then to go down again. Its tough," Smith said. "Hes our point guard, for sure." Arron Afflalo led Orlando with 26 points. Glen Davis added 20 and Jameer Nelson 17. The Magic have lost three straight and 11 of their last 13. Orlando coach Jacque Vaughn applauded his teams resolve in the second half. "We responded to theirr hit in our face," Vaughn said.dddddddddddd "It took us a whole half, but then we responded by coming out and realizing that its OK to hit first. I think we were the aggressors in the second half." The Knicks seemed to be cruising in the third quarter with a 25-point lead before Anthony went down with about seven minutes left in the quarter. It helped stretch a Magic 27-8 run that cut New Yorks lead to just 76-70. The Knicks carried an 84-76 edge into the fourth, but the Magic kept attacking as New York began to settle for jump shots. A tip-in by Jason Maxiell cut it all the way down to a point with 8:28 to play in the game, prompting Woodson to call a timeout. New York responded, and got a mini-spurt that pushed its lead back to 89-83. It was short-lived, as the Magic got within 91-89 on a jumper by Nelson. Orlando had a chance to tie it on a fast break following a Knicks miss, but Tobias Harris layup attempt was blocked by Smith. Felton got tangled up with another player during the play and limped off the floor. The Knicks steadied, and got a steal and layup by Iman Shumpert that gave them a 97-91 cushion. "They tightened up once they seen the lead completely evaporate," Afflalo said. "They did a good job of once we cut it to one or two, not allowing us to get over the hump." Felton made his presence felt in the first few minutes of action with a pair of jumpers and assist on a Tyson Chandler. It helped provided a jolt for the Knicks, who shot 52 per cent in the first half. A big half it turned out the Knicks would need down the stretch. "(Orlando) played very good in that third quarter," Knicks forward Andrea Bargnani said. "Youve got to give them credit, they made some very tough shots so they came back. We made the right plus at the end. "The team was upset when Carmelo went out, but we got over the shock." Notes: The Magic are now 0-14 this season when an opponent scores 100 or more points. ... Anthony picked up his third technical foul of the season for arguing with referee Ed Malloy in the third quarter. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz