Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

22.05.2019 09:17
ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Terrelle Pryor has learned his lesson about not telling his Oakland Raiders coaches how much his sprained rig Antworten

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Terrelle Pryor has learned his lesson about not telling his Oakland Raiders coaches how much his sprained right knee bothered him last week leading up to his poor performance at quarterback in a loss to the New York Giants. So he and the Raiders are taking things more cautiously this week with Pryor sitting out practice Wednesday as he tries to get healthy in time for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. "Thats what it was, the competitive nature in myself, just thinking, Hey, I can go out, just got to do this. I can go and sit in the pocket," Pryor said. "It fired back against me. I didnt want to let my teammates down. I wanted to be out there with those guys. You know, its a lesson learned and something you can take off of it." Pryor completed just 11 of 26 passes for 122 yards with one interception in his fourth straight sub-par performance as the Raiders (3-6) lost 24-20 on a day when their defence and special teams gave them a chance to win. Pryor first hurt the knee in the second half of a loss to Philadelphia on Nov. 3 and eventually left that game early. He said the knee got worse during the week of practice but he kept that information away from his coaches. "I dont know that there was any type of disconnect or anything," coach Dennis Allen said. "We evaluated him during the week in practice and things seemed to be OK, but obviously, when you got in the game, it was pretty evident early in the game that he just didnt have that same explosiveness that he normally has." Pryor only ran the ball five times for 19 yards and took four sacks as he struggled to get away from the Giants pass rushers on his bum knee. The Raiders also could be without running back Darren McFadden this week. McFadden missed another practice as he recovers from a sore hamstring that forced him to miss last weeks game. Oakland did get some positive news on the injury front with right tackle Tony Pashos returning to practice for the first time since injuring his hip in the first half at Kansas City on Oct. 13 and left tackle Jared Veldheer practicing for the first time since tearing his left triceps in training camp. The Raiders have three weeks to decide whether to activate Veldheer from the short-term injured reserve list or shut him down for the season. Pryors status is a more pressing concern. After a promising start to the season, Pryor has struggled mightily in recent weeks, once again raising questions about whether he can be consistent enough to succeed as an NFL quarterback. Since the start of Week 6, Pryor has completed 61 of 120 passes for 714 yards with one touchdown and eight interceptions. Pryor is last in the NFL in that span in completion percentage (50.8) and passer rating (44.2) and is tied for the most interceptions. Pryor has gone 112 straight passes since throwing a touchdown pass. "I still think I bring excitement," he said. "I still make people, their eyes wide on plays. On some of the stuff that happens, when you watch a lot of young guys you tend to make some mistakes or you tend to give away something to the defence because theyre watching film and maybe its a concept they realize what it is. Im not really too worried about a loss of confidence at all. Its just a learned lesson and try to put your head down and keep digging. Because you know its going to be brighter as it goes on." With Pryor sitting, undrafted rookie free agent Matt McGloin got his first extensive practice time with the first-team offence all season. McGloin, who entered camp out of Penn State as the fourth quarterback, moved past Matt Flynn and Tyler Wilson on the depth chart and now could get a chance to start this week. McGloin played briefly in relief against the Eagles, completing 7 of 15 passes for 87 yards in his only action of his rookie season. "Ive tried to improve each day as a quarterback and a leader," he said. "I have a much better grasp on what were doing as an offence. Im trying to make a good impression and work well with these guys." NOTES: CB D.J. Hayden (groin), K Sebastian Janikowski (ribs), LB Kaluka Maiava (ribs), OL Matt McCants (toe) and WR Juron Criner (shoulder) also did not practice. ... The Raiders re-signed DL Brian Sanford to the active roster and brought back OL Jack Cornell to the practice squad. Oakland also signed LB Chris McCoy to the practice squad. Detlef Schrempf Jersey . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun. Paul George Jersey . She still remembers the massive roar of the home crowd when the Canadians walked out on the pitch before 47,784 fans at Commonwealth Stadium in 2002. Lang expects a similar reception for the Canadian team as the host nation at this years tournament, which begins Tuesday. http://www.authenticthunderauthority.com...der-jersey-c-5/. At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Enes Kanter Jersey .C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record. Terrance Ferguson Jersey .com) - Marian Gaborik scored his sixth goal in the last four games to help the Los Angeles Kings top the Arizona Coyotes, 4-2, Saturday at Staples Center. Neophyte NBA commissioner, Adam Silver, speaking at the IMG World Congress of Sports (which is apparently a real thing), was asked if he envisions sponsorships appearing on player jerseys in the next five years. Without hesitation he responded, "Definitely." This, of course, is not revelatory, as there has been smoke coming from this fire pit for years. But the foregone conclusion of his answer, making a foray where none of the other major North American team sports have gone, still felt surprising. He would later add fuel to the fire stating, "Its inevitable. Its such an enormous opportunity for our sponsors to connect with us. I think the marketplace is asking for it." There is something sitting uneasily in those words. First, an admission. I get it. This is the way of the world and not just in athletics. Corporate advertisements are now an integral part of bringing sports and entertainment to the masses. Ads subsidize a ton of beloved stuff from music festivals to television series to this website. I am thankful for the ad models that bring value to the advertisers and consumers alike. Frankly, at this point if an event doesnt have corporate sponsors it feels amateur to my eye. But my beef is that the NBAs latest revenue tool doesnt arrive with even the most basic pretence of being a value add for the consumer, and at a time when the league is massively, historically profitable. It isnt even a plea from the league to fans to understand that novel revenue tools are needed to sustain stability or whatever. Its just that "the marketplace is asking for it." (Quick note before further maligning the Commish. He did admit yesterday that maybe the whole t-shirt-as-jersey experiment the NBA launched towards the end of last season isnt a lock to pan out. Phew.) The precedent of sponsored jerseys has long been established in countless sports from international soccer to Nascar. (This is apparently a Liverpool FC jersey for kids though that wouldnt have been my first guess.) Even sibling leagues, the WNBA and NBA D-League, have encouraged and profited from jersey sponsorship for several years. Um, but when Commissioner Silver says "the marketplace is asking for it" he is hedging on what the marketplace actually is. Shouldnt the marketplace consider the biggest stakeholders and contributors in the hard-earned dollars-to-NBA equation (AKA the fans)? Numerous related tweets and blogs have erupted inn the past few days concerned about the same distractions 1981-me dealt with.dddddddddddd. But despite a tendency to stand in solidarity, I find myself less than concerned. My focus is not so much aimed at the inevitable uniform developments, but more on predicting the next step. Where will the advertising stop? If the NBA allows the final frontier of their reach, the players clothes, to be monetized by sponsors, how much would it diminish their capacity to limit players from earning off their own skin? Players are already more or less free to cut private sponsorship deals in practically every segment of product or service. Wouldnt the league erode their own ethical (read: judicial) high ground that might have otherwise prevented a player from tattooing an ad on their neck or sleeving their arms with monthly specials? With the next collective bargaining session set for three years from now, it is altogether possible that the questions raised by these types of sponsorships will be debated for the first time. What is without question is that how to divvy up the new-found revenue from jersey ads will loom large. I dont know a ton about the inner-workings of the mind of agents, but I suspect they dig on money and material if HBOs Entourage has taught me anything. What is to keep those agents from speculating on the next set of potential revenue tools? This new territory is, of course, a way for neophyte commissioner, Adam Silver, to make his mark on the league and, more importantly, to get in the good graces of team owners and league sponsors. I do not have a problem with these tactics as they are baked into his job description. But when the final vestiges of the basic game have to share space with sponsors who subsidize it, and in a time when the NBA is flourishing, I havent heard a word on what we fans get out of this latest version of the marketplace, other than a personal expectation that whats to come would have blown 1981-mes head straight off. Gallays Poll #4 Where should the NBA draw the line on advertisements? a) A small patch on the jersey is no big deal. But thats it.b) I dont mind if they re-name the Raptors with pretty much any corporate identity. But thats it.c) With so many inked players, I have no problem if Birdman becomes Kentucky Fried Birdman. But thats it.d) The back of the jersey is the future of innovation as Metta World Artest demonstrated. Lebron Jameson Irish Whiskey would move merchandise. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz