Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

23.05.2019 09:11
FRANKFURT, Germany -- Germany defensive midfielder Lars Bender will miss the World Cup because of a thigh injury. The German Foo Antworten

FRANKFURT, Germany -- Germany defensive midfielder Lars Bender will miss the World Cup because of a thigh injury. The German Football Federation says Bender was injured in training in the teams camp in northern Italy. Benders injury increases problems for coach Joachim Loew in central midfield. Sami Khedira is coming off a six-month layoff because of a knee injury, and Bastian Schweinsteiger and Philipp Lahm are also nursing injuries. Bender, who plays for Bayer Leverkusen, already has left the camp. Lyle Alzado Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Reggie-Nelson-Draft-Jersey/ .com) - The fading Ottawa Senators have a chance to make up some ground in the playoff race on Tuesday night as they play host to the New York Rangers. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raide...Draft-Jersey/.C. - Goodyear has warned teams that increased speeds at Charlotte Motor Speedway will put a heavy emphasis on the right front tires in Saturday nights race a€” a potentially key development for drivers trying to advance in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship. E. J. Manuel Jersey . - David Tomasek had two goals in regulation time and was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Belleville Bulls upset the Oshawa Generals 6-5 on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Art-Shell-Draft-Jersey/ . The premature end left 26 players still to finish the round in the Asian Tour event. Siddikur, who shot a bogey-free first round to share the lead with five others, eagled the par-5 first hole before bogeying twice and rebounding with six birdies. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Once again, Carlos Santana was a huge hit in Kansas City. Santana, who homered five times at Kauffman Stadium in a series last month, hit a two-run homer as the Cleveland Indians topped the Royals 6-1 Friday night. The loss cut the Royals lead to a half-game over Detroit in the AL Central. Santana connected in the ninth inning for his 22nd home run, helped Cleveland win for the fifth time in six games. "I have teams, Minnesota, Kansas City, I have good sense when I come here," Santana said. Santana said he hit a changeup from Francisley Bueno that was right down the middle. "I hope the streak continues," Indians manager Terry Francona said. "Thats a nice swing. He can get streaky with his homers." Boosted by his big four-game set in July, Santana is 14 for 26 with six homers, 13 RBIs and a 1.269 slugging percentage this year in Kansas City. Santana also had an RBI single as he kept wrecking the Royals. He is hitting only .229 overall this year. Danny Salazar (5-6) pitched four-hit ball for five shutout innings. "I was feeling good with my fastball," Salazar said. "I was throwing it hard. That was my only thought." He didnt come back out after a 44-minute rain delay in the bottom of the sixth. "We just couldnt get anything going offensively," Royals manager Ned Yost said. Jason Vargas (10-7) gave up 10 hits and four runs in six innings. In his past two starts, both losses, he has allowed 21 hits in 12 innings. Zach Walters hit an RBI double in the second to put Cleveland ahead. Tyler Bolt led off the Indians three-run third with a bunt single. Santana and Jose Ramirez had RBI singles and Michael Brantley, who had three hits, scored on Jeff Kipnis groundout. Salazar gave up four singles, walked two and struck out three in five innings. After his exit, there was a parade of six Cleveland rrelievers.dddddddddddd The Royals did not score until the ninth on an RBI single by Alcides Escobar, who matched a career high with his fourth hit. "That was a tough loss," Escobar said. "I got four hits, but only one run. Theres nothing we can do about it now." NO MORE CHEN MUSIC The Royals designated for assignment LHP Bruce Chen after he yielded six runs on five hits, three for extra bases, and two walks in the 10th inning Thursday in a loss to Minnesota. This was Chens sixth season with the Royals and he led the club in victories in three straight seasons from 2010-12. "Hes been here a long time," Yost said. "Ive watched him win a bunch of ballgames. His presence on the field well as well off the field has been great for all of us." RHP Louis Coleman was summoned from Triple-A Omaha, taking Chens roster spot. ONE AND DONE Indians LHPs Kyle Crockett and Marc Rzepczynski each threw just one pitch. Crockett hit Mike Moustakas with his pitch to start the seventh and was pulled. Rzepczynski retired Alex Gordon on a groundout to finish the seventh. TRAINERS ROOM Indians: C Yan Gomes was activated from the concussion list after missing six games. ... OF David Murphy (strained right oblique) took batting practice. ... C-IF Chris Gimenez was placed on the paternity list. Royals: 1B Eric Hosmer (broken right hand) will report Saturday to Triple-A Omaha to begin a minor league rehab assignment. ... 2B Omar Infante (right shoulder inflammation) was not in the lineup for the fourth straight game. UP NEXT Indians: RHP Trevor Bauer, who gave up four hits and struck out nine in six scoreless innings in beating Houston in his previous start, will start the middle game of this series. Royals: RHP James Shields has won his past three starts against the Indians with a 1.80 ERA in that 20-inning span. Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz