Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

24.05.2019 08:34
Scottsdale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Martin Laird shot 3-under 68 on Saturday and he extended his lead to three strokes after 54 Antworten

Scottsdale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Martin Laird shot 3-under 68 on Saturday and he extended his lead to three strokes after 54 holes of the Phoenix Open. Laird ended three rounds at 13-under-par 200. He will go for his fourth PGA Tour title on Sunday. Hideki Matsuyama fired an 8-under 63, the low round of the week at the TPC Scottsdale, and he soared into a share of second place at minus-10. He was joined there by Brooks Koepka (64) and Zach Johnson (67). Jon Rahm, who is a member of the Arizona State golf team, posted a 5-under 66 and he improved into a tie for fifth at 9-under-par 204. He stands alongside first-round leader Ryan Palmer (68) and Justin Thomas (69). Bubba Watson (69), Angel Cabrera (69) and Francesco Molinari (64) are among nine players tied for eighth place at minus-8. Molinari had a hole-in-one on the raucous par-3 16th. Laird, who led by two when the second round was completed earlier Saturday, stumbled out of the gate as he bogeyed the first. He atoned for that mistake with a 5-foot birdie putt on the third. Laird made it two in a row as he birdied the fourth from seven feet out. After three straight pars, Laird drained a 15-footer for birdie at the ninth to make the turn at 11-under. He poured in a long birdie try from off the green at No. 11. Laird moved to minus-13 with a kick-in birdie at the 13th. He scrambled for par on 14 after finding the rough off the tee. Thats just a brutal hole. If you miss the fairway, its almost an automatic layup. That was a big up and down for par, stated Laird about the 14th. He found water off the tee at the par-5 15th and that led to his third bogey of the round. The Scotsman bounced back with a 4-foot birdie putt at No. 17. Laird closed with a par at the last to end three clear of the field. It was wedge and I didnt hit that bad of a shot, making bogey with a wedge on a par-3 youre never happy, especially on that hole. Theyre going to let you know about it. So that was a big one because I had just come off a bogey on the par-5 before, Laird said of his par at 16. Then I managed to get one back with a birdie at 17. I had fun out there even though it was a little erratic at the end. Matsuyama converted back-to-back birdies at two and three before running off four straight pars from the fourth. He drained a 23-footer for birdie at No. 8 and he birdied the ninth en route to making the turn at minus-5. The reigning Memorial winner started his second nine with three more pars. He chipped to two feet at the par-5 13th and knocked that in for birdie. Matsuyama began a hot closing stretch with a 2-putt birdie at the par-5 15th. He followed with birdies at 16 and 17, both from inside six feet. Matsuyama ran in a 17-footer for birdie at the last to gain a share of second place. Koepka had a slow start to his round with eight pars and a birdie on the front nine. He jumped up the leaderboard with three birdies in the first four holes around the turn. Koepka birdied three in a row from the 15th, all from inside 10 feet, to soar to minus-10. Im very pleased with how I played the back nine. I knocked a bunch of rust off and Im trying to get back into the swing of things since this is the first event of the season for me, said Koepka. Johnson opened with a birdie, but followed with four straight pars. He drained a long birdie try at the sixth, but gave that shot back when he failed to save par from the rough at the eighth. Around the turn, Johnson jumped to minus-10 as he ran off three consecutive birdies from the 13th. He closed his round with three pars in a row. NOTES: Laird, whose last PGA Tour victory was at the 2013 Texas Open, owns the 54-hole lead for the fourth time in his PGA Tour career ... He won one of the previous three times he was in that position ... Matsuyama had one of the 10 bogey-free rounds ... Saturdays attendance was down from last year, but there were still 159,906 at the course during round three. Indiana Pacers Jerseys . "I never commented to anyone that I wanted out," he explained. "My heart is with this group and making the playoffs." Kesler added that the rumours are "completely false" that he asked to be traded - recently or ever. Tyreke Evans Jersey .J. -- Pete Carroll said it was the suspension of linebacker Bruce Irvin last spring that finally got the attention of the rest of the Seattle Seahawks that they needed to be taking their commitment to the team more seriously. http://www.cheappacersjerseyssale.com/ki...-pacers-jersey/. Funny, they looked like longtime friends during Pittsburghs 5-1 demolition of Dallas on Tuesday night. Quick to the puck and even quicker to the net, the Penguins top line overwhelmed the suddenly struggling Stars as Pittsburgh bounced back from a dismal weekend sweep at the hands of Philadelphia by jumping on Dallas early. T. J. Leaf Jersey . Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4. Alize Johnson Jersey . Of all the names out there who could realistically be dealt by Wednesdays deadline, Ryan Kesler remains No. 1 on the most desired list. And while were not sure if theyre any closer to a deal, we now have a defined price. CARLSBAD, Calif. -- Cristie Kerr made a 55-foot par-saving putt after hitting her final approach into the water Saturday at Aviara, giving her a share of the Kia Classic lead with Lizette Salas. Kerr finished with a 2-under 70 to match Salas at 10-under 206. After dropping a stroke on the par-5 17th, Kerr holed out from the edge of the green on the par-4 18th after taking a penalty drop. "Obviously, it was the worst shot I could have hit and then it was the best shot I could have hit," Kerr said. "So go figure, thats golf. It was pretty amazing. It is really one of those moments that you just remember for a lifetime. I was just trying to get it close. Usually thats when those go in." Kerr won the Kingsmill Championship last year for her 16th LPGA Tour title. "I hit two hooks on 17 in a row," Kerr said. "That hole owes me tomorrow. That hole owes me tomorrow, big time." Salas, the former Southern California player from Azusa, had a 69. She birdied the par-5 17th for a share of the lead and matched Kerr with a par on the last. Salas was followed by a spirited gallery wearing "Team Salas" shirts as she tries to win her first LPGA Tour title. "Im just really trying to capitalize on the par 5s," Salas said. "Just staying patient. Thats really my key this week is to stay pattient, even though Im in trouble, like on No.dddddddddddd 13, where I hit it into the bunker." She got up-and-down for par, and didnt let a bogey on No. 15 -- her first of the tournament -- bring her down. "One bogey out of three days is not a bad thing," Salas said. Dori Carter, the second-round leader after a course-record 64, had a 74 to drop into a tie for third at 8 under with Thailand winner Anna Nordqvist, Ayako Uehara and Shanshan Feng. "Overall I handled my nerves pretty well," Carter said. "It was my first time playing in the final group." Nordqvist and Uehara shot 67, and Feng had a 69. "I started off really solid," Nordqvist said. "I think the back nine is playing a little tougher, but I hung tough and made a silly mistake on 16. But other than that, Im really happy with my round." Third-ranked Stacy Lewis was 7 under after a 73. She had two late bogeys. DIVOTS: One of the tournaments most bizarre shots came Saturday from Yani Tseng on the par 4 No. 18. Tseng sprayed her approach shot left, deep into the bleacher hugging the green. The ball ricocheted around and spit out, landing on the green where Tseng, the 2012 winner, pared the hole. ... Michelle Wie and 16-year-old Lydia Ko were in a group tied for 28th at 3 under. Wie had a 70, and Ko shot 71. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz