Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 114 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
carrie201918 Offline

24.05.2019 08:54
tried to go and visit the clubs Antworten

Natasha Harding will use her inside knowledge to help Liverpool Ladies try and overcome Manchester City in the Womens FA Cup Fifth Round proper this weekend. Liverpool host City at the Select Security Stadium on Saturday in the pick of the Fifth Round ties as the competitive action finally gets underway for the two sides this season.And Harding, who joined Liverpool in January after spending last term at City, insists the pressure is on the visitors, who have reached the last two Continental Cup finals, winning it in 2014. Chelsea won last years Womens FA Cup at Wembley They are a great team, with great staff and a lot of great individual players so it is definitely a tough tie but if you want to get to the latter stages of competitions you have to beat big teams, Harding told Sky Sports.I know quite a few things about City and unfortunately for them I probably know a little bit too much, but Im expecting it to be a really good spectacle and hopefully I can help us get one over on them.On a personal note its nice for me to come up against some of my friends early on but they are a great team and I think everybody will be watching them to see what they do. There is no pressure on us. Manchester City Women won the Continental Cup in 2014 Liverpool play on an artificial surface - at a ground which is also home to rugby league side Widnes Vikings - and Harding thinks that could be an important factor against her former side.From being at City last year I know how much they hate coming and playing on the pitch at Widnes, the versatile forward added.I dont blame them but fortunately for me Ive got used to playing on it and so have the rest of the squad so that will definitely be in our favour.We know how the pitch will play and how the ball will bounce and if we can use that to our advantage - knowing they dont like coming here - then that should play into our hands. England international Alex Greenwood also joined Liverpool in the close season Harding has also just embarked upon a new off-the-field project with the Natasha Harding Soccer School getting set to open in Cardiff on April 2, featuring summer camps in the 27-year-olds hometown of Caerphilly.I decided to set up the soccer school back home in South Wales because I want to give the kids who live in and around where I grew up a chance and an opportunity I never had, she said.Im very pleased and very proud that I am able to do something like this because I think its very important to give something back. Ive always tried to go and visit the clubs and schools around my area and hopefully this will help build the community even more. Also See: Liverpool video Liverpool fixtures Liverpool stats Get a free £10 bet Thomas Meunier Belgium Jersey . Just ask Arsenal fans. However, Arsene Wenger has repeatedly told anyone willing to listen that finishing in that spot is more important than winning a cup competition. Koen Casteels Jersey .J. - Several people have collapsed in an overcrowded New Jersey train station while waiting in long lines to get to the Super Bowl. http://www.soccerbelgiumfansshop.com/Yan...Belgium-Jersey/.“I always did my stuff ahead of the deadline. The best deal Ive ever done was the Darryl Sydor deal. We did that at the end of January in 04, and Syd was the missing piece. Thorgan Hazard Belgium Jersey . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. Axel Witsel Belgium Jersey .com) - Delon Wright made all 12 of his free throws and finished with 21 points and six assists as No. NUREMBERG, Germany -- Canadas Eugenie Bouchard has captured her first WTA title. The 20-year-old from Montreal defeated Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic 6-2, 4-6, 6-3 on Saturday to win the Nuremberg Cup title. Bouchard didnt lose a set en route to the final, and then needed less than 30 minutes to win the first set Saturday, losing just four points on serve. She ran into trouble in the second, leading 4-2 before Pliskova reeled off four straight games to force a decisive third set. Bouchard, playing in only her second WTA final, is the first Canadian to win a WTA singles titles since Aleksandra Wozniak, who was crowned champion in Stanford in 2008. The Canadian, who reached the semifinals of the Australian Open, is ranked No. 19 in the world but was the secondd seed this week because of the absence of many of the worlds top women.dddddddddddd The victory will boost Bouchard to a new career-high ranking on Monday headed into the French Open. "Im really excited, of course, second Grand Slam of the year and I think Ive had great preparation," said Bouchard at centre court after Sundays match. "This week has really helped me get ready and Im looking forward to playing some great tennis." Pliskova, who upset top-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany in the quarter-finals, was playing her second final of the year and was seeking her second career title after Kuala Lumpur in 2013. Bouchard will travel to Roland Garros where shell take on Shahar Peer of Israel in her first-round French Open match. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz