Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

25.05.2019 05:27
aason-reddick-cardinals- Antworten

Indianapolis, IN (SportsNetwork.com) - Jeff Gordon is hoping to win his fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship this year, but right now, hes celebrating his record fifth victory in the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This past Friday, Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard declared July 27, 2014 as Jeff Gordon Day in Indianapolis, commemorating the 20th anniversary of Gordons win in the inaugural Brickyard 400. It was truly Gordons day at this historic 2.5-mile racetrack on Sunday. Gordon, who grew up in nearby Pittsboro, Indiana and will turn 43 years old on Aug. 4, passed Kasey Kahne, his Hendrick Motorsports teammate, for the lead following a restart with 17 laps to go. He then held off Joe Gibbs Racing drivers Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin and Matt Kenseth in the closing laps to become a five-time Brickyard 400 winner. I dont think there is a greater feeling for a race car driver and a race team, because thats what it took today, said Gordon, who scored his 90th career Cup victory in his 22nd full season driving the No. 24 Chevrolet for Hendrick. It was a total team effort to be here in Victory Lane at Indianapolis. Im exhausted. Gordon has struggled on restarts over the years, but on the final restart for this 400-mile race, occurring on lap 144, he quickly moved to the outside of Kahne and then charged past him for the lead. Im not very good on restarts and wasnt very good today, Gordon admitted. I finally made the restart of my life today when it counted most. I knew we had a great race car. We just needed to get out front. Kasey kind of hung back, and I kind of got a little ahead of him. I had to back up and was able to stay on his quarter panel, and once we got down into [turns] 1 and 2, I could hear him get loose. I was kind of glad he took the inside, because I really wanted the outside. Ive got to thank him. He raced me awesome and clean, because it could have gotten real ugly down there. Once I got clear of him, I was like, I cant believe this is happening now. No caution, please no caution now. In addition to his 1994 victory, Gordon won the Brickyard 400 in 1998, 2001 and 04. He also captured the series title in 98 and 01. Gordon had been tied with Jimmie Johnson, his teammate, for most NASCAR victories at Indy with four each. Now, Gordon has moved into a tie with Formula One legend Michael Schumacher for most race wins here. Schumacher won the United States Grand Prix at this track in 2000 and 2003-06. This one is for all those fans throughout the years and all weekend long, Gordon said. They were saying we believe you can get [Brickyard 400 win] number 5. We got number 5. Gordons crew chief, Alan Gustafson, won the Brickyard 400 for the first time. Gustafson has been with Gordons team since the start of the 2011 season. Its just unbelievable, Gustafson said. Ive wanted to win this race my whole life and to win here at this unbelievable place and the history of this racetrack. Jeff has an amazing record here. This is the first one for me. I am so proud of everybody at the No. 24 shop. Gordon also gave team owner Rick Hendrick his record-extending ninth Cup Series win at Indianapolis. I told [Gordon] this morning that this was his day, Hendrick said. Hes been so good on the long runs at every track, and he gets around this place so well. But for him to break that tie is pretty special. Were a little bit older than we were 20 years ago, but this is a great win. What a way, with Jeff, here in Indianapolis where this is his home track. I remember how good it felt. This one feels just as good. Busch finished 2.3 seconds behind Gordon in the runner-up spot, while Hamlin placed third and Kenseth fourth. Joey Logano was fifth. Hamlins No. 11 Toyota failed post-race inspection. Race officials confiscated parts from his car and are taking them to NASCARs Research and Development Center in Concord, North Carolina for further examination. NASCAR spokesman Kerry Tharp said officials could have possible issues with several rear firewall block-off plates on his car. Kahne, who led the most laps with 70, ended up finishing sixth. Gordon led a total of 40 laps. Looking back, I should have chosen the top [lane], but I pretty much let Jeff control that last restart, Kahne said. I would have loved to win at the Brickyard. We had a good car. I thought I gave it all I had. The team gave it all they had, but we just came up a little short. Rookie Kyle Larson, Kevin Harvick, the pole sitter, Dale Earnhardt Jr., who is Gordons teammate as well, and Austin Dillon, also a rookie this season, finished seventh through 10th, respectively. Johnson, the six-time and defending Sprint Cup champion, was never a factor in this race, as he finished 14th. Carl Edwards placed 15th several hours after he and Roush Fenway Racing announced his departure from the team at the end of this season. Edwards has been with Roush Fenway since 2003 and driving the No. 99 Ford for the organization since 04. With his second win this season and currently holding the points lead, Gordon clinched a spot in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship, assuming he attempts to qualify for each of the remaining six races in the regular season. Gordons first victory this year happened on May 10 at Kansas. This was the seventh straight race that he has been atop the point standings. Haason Reddick Jersey . "If we only consider this season," Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini said, "there is just one club in Manchester -- and its ours. Adrian Wilson Jersey . After missing 20 games as a rookie a year ago, Valanciunas - like the Raptors as a whole - has been fortunate to be in good health this season. As he spoke about it, the Raptors sophomore centre scanned the room for wood to knock on. "It is disappointing because we lost today so thats the worst part of the day," said Valanciunas, who left Tuesdays game with a lower-back sprain in the third quarter, missing the rest of Torontos 118-113 overtime defeat at the hands of the Hawks. http://www.officialarizonacardinalspro.c...als-jersey/.com) - The Toronto Blue Jays will look to snap a three-game skid Friday night when they continue their road trip in the opener of a three-game set against the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . The $145.7-million Tim Hortons Field was slated to open this month, a year before it was to host all 32 mens and womens soccer competitions. The delay has forced the Hamilton Tiger-Cats football team to use a smaller facility for the first two home games of the season. Pat Tillman Jersey .K. Subban and Matt Duchene will be the two skaters sitting out the teams opening game.The infamous open letter that Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert wrote to Cavs fans following the departure of LeBron James to the Miami Heat in 2010 has disappeared from the Cavaliers website overnight. The letter, written in comic sans font, roundly attacked Jamess character and called his defection to the Heat a "betrayal." With James again a free agent and the Cavaliers interested in bringing the four-time NBA MVP back to Ohioo, theres been speculation in recent days that James still feels hurt over the letter written four summers ago.dddddddddddd. The removal of the letter could be viewed as a move to appease James and attempt to mend the falling out that occurred between the Akron, Ohio native and the team that drafted him first-overall in 2003. James, 29, is expected to meet with Heat president Pat Riley before agreeing to a deal with any other team. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz