Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

28.05.2019 05:02
LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Carla Esparza won the first womens strawweight title fight Friday night in the UFC-based The Ultimate Fighter Antworten

LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Carla Esparza won the first womens strawweight title fight Friday night in the UFC-based The Ultimate Fighter reality television shows 20th season finale.Esparza had a submission victory over Rose Namajunas in the third round.This is the most amazing feeling Ive had in my life, Esparza said. I had a lot of expectations on me. I didnt know if I could do it, but I proved myself.Esparza largely controlled the first two rounds with her wrestling skills, taking down Namajunas multiple times and almost forcing the referee to stop the fight at the end of the second round.Rose is such a phenomenal athlete, but in the end I think my wrestling got me the win, Esparza said.In the third, Esparza (11-2) took down Namajunas (3-2) early, softened her up with ground strikes and secured a rear-naked choke to force her to tap at 1:26.I always respected her. I give her all the props in the world, Namajunas said. Im gonna have to tweak a few things, Ill be back.On the undercard, lightweight Charles Oliveira (19-4-1) controlled the first two rounds with multiple submission attempts and earned a unanimous decision victory over Jeremy Stephens.He said I was nothing, but I came in here and struck with him, Oliveira said through an interpreter. Im staying in this weight class and Im going to be the champion.Stephens (23-11) was in deep trouble throughout the first 6 minutes of the fight, spending most of his energy defending submissions.The fight between Daron Cruickshank and K.J. Noons was declared a no contest when Cruickshank was poked in the eye in the second round, rendering him unable to continue. UFC President Dana White indicated after the fight that Cruickshank would need surgery to repair the damage.Lightweight Yancy Medeiros beat Joe Proctor by guillotine choke in the first round, and Jessica Penne notched her first UFC victory with a decision victory over Randa Markos.Felice Herrig, Heather Jo Clark, Joanne Calderwood, Tecia Torres, Aisling Daly and Angela Hill also earned victories on the undercard. Joel Eriksson Ek Jersey . DETROIT LIONS AT ATLANTA FALCONS, 9:30 AM (ET) Detroit - RB Reggie Bush, TE Eric Ebron, TE Joseph Fauria, WR Calvin Johnson, QB Kellen Moore, TE Brandon Pettigrew, OT LaAdrian Waddle Atlanta - CB Javier Arenas, DT Jonathan Babineaux, OT Cameron Bradfield, WR Freddie Martino, QB Sean Renfree, OT Jonathan Scott, LB Tyler Starr SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT CAROLINA PANTHERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Seattle - DT Jordan Hill, CB Byron Maxwell, OT Andrew McDonald, TE Zach Miller, C Max Unger, LB Bobby Wagner, WR Bryan Walters Carolina - CB Bene Benwikere, LB Chase Blackburn, WR Philly Brown, G Amini Silatolu, G Trai Turner, RB Fozzy Whittaker, RB DeAngelo Williams HOUSTON TEXANS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - OT Jeff Adams, DB Josh Aubrey, LB Brian Cushing, DB Darryl Morris, WR DeVier Posey, QB Tom Savage, LB Jeff Tarpinian Tennessee - RB Antonio Andrews, WR Kris Durham, TE Richard Gordon, DL DaQuan Jones, CB Coty Sensabaugh, OT Will Svitek, TE Taylor Thompson BALTIMORE RAVENS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - CB Chykie Brown, LB Arthur Brown, DL Chris Canty, TE Owen Daniels, G/C Gino Gradkowski, RB Bernard Pierce, OT Jah Reid Cincinnati - RB Rex Burkhead, DE Will Clarke, WR A. Matt Dumba Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun the international tournament will likely return in September 2016 rather than 2015. http://www.authenticwildpro.com/Customized/.com) - Devan Dubnyk stopped all 30 shots fired his way and made several big saves down the stretch for his third shutout of the season as the Minnesota Wild beat the Calgary Flames 1-0 on Tuesday. Eric Staal Jersey . Or take a relaxing vacation somewhere warm. Brayden Schenn and Scott Hartnell scored, Ray Emery stopped 32 shots and the Flyers beat the Calgary Flames 2-1 on Saturday for their fourth straight victory. Minnesota Wild Jerseys . There was little fanfare, though, when the Yankees captain was taken out of his final regular-season Subway Series game in the eighth inning. Jeter watched the last four outs from the bench, pulled off the field during a double switch Thursday night as the Yankees held off the Mets 1-0.SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - With an eagle putt that looked as long as his golf journey around the world, Brooks Koepka surged into the lead and stayed there Sunday in the Phoenix Open for his first PGA Tour victory.Lingering for most of the final round, Koepka holed a 50-foot eagle putt from the fringe on the 15th hole and didnt make any mistakes the rest of the way.He closed with a 5-under 66 to finish at 16-under 269 at TPC Scottsdale, a stroke ahead of Hideki Matsuyama (67), Masters champion Bubba Watson (65) and Ryan Palmer (66).The victory ended a long road for the 24-year-old from Florida. With no status in America, Koepka played the Challenge Tour in faraway lands like Kazakhstan and Kenya, winning four times to earn his European Tour card and then validating his status as a rising star by winning the Turkish Open last year.Martin Laird, who had a three-shot lead going into the final round, was tied with Koepka going to the 17th until he sprayed it well right into the gallery on the short par-4 hole and made bogey, and then pulled his tee shot into the water on the 18th and made double bogey. He closed with a 72 to tie for fifth with Arizona State junioor Jon Rahm (68) at 12 under.ddddddddddddUBAI DESERT CLASSICDUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Top-ranked Rory McIlroy won the Dubai Desert Classic for the second time in six years, shooting a 2-under 70 to match the tournament record of 22-under 266.McIlroy tied the tournament record set by Thomas Bjorn in 2001 and also matched by Stephen Gallacher in 2013. McIlroy won the 2009 event on Emirates Golf Clubs Majlis Course for his first pro victory.Alex Noren was second, three strokes back after a 65.Gallacher, the winner the last two years, was third at 16 under after a 69.PANAMA CLARO CHAMPIONSHIPPANAMA CITY (AP) — Australias Mathew Goggin won the Web.com Tours season-opening Panama Claro Championship, closing with a 3-under 67 for a four-stroke victory.Also the 2011 winner, the 40-year-old Goggin finished at 11-under 269 at Panama Golf Club. He earned $112,500 for his fifth victory on the tour and first since 2011.Harold Varner III was second after a 71.Chinas Li Hao-tong, the third-round leader, had a 76 to finish 11th at 3 under. The 19-year-old Li was making his first tour start after earning a card as PGA Tour Chinas money leader. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz