Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

28.05.2019 05:05
Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Damian Lillard had 34 points and seven assists as the Portland Trail Blazers defeated the Antworten

Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Damian Lillard had 34 points and seven assists as the Portland Trail Blazers defeated the Los Angeles Lakers 106-94 on Sunday night. LaMarcus Aldridge posted 15 points and nine rebounds, while Wesley Matthews added 16 points and five helpers for Portland, which has won eight of its last nine games. Wesley Johnson netted 17 points to lead the Lakers, who were without Kobe Bryant due to rest. LA fell to 2-4 on the season without him in the lineup. Edmonton Oilers Jerseys . -- On any given day here at his companys Silicon Valley headquarters, Vivek Ranadive is ready to compete against any employee who wants to challenge him to any contest. Andrew Ference Jersey . -- The NFL cancelled its Hall of Fame game between St. http://www.officialoilersfanstore.com/au...-oilers-jersey/. Josh Bailey had a goal and an assist as the New York Islanders earned a 2-1 win over Ottawa Wednesday, leaving the Senators five points out of a playoff spot with just five games to play and four teams ahead of them. Jean-Francois Jacques Jersey . The 30-year-old Moore played in 13 games for the Saints last season, catching 37 balls for 457 yards and two touchdowns. Ryan Smyth Jersey . The flanker began his comeback from a right shoulder injury by coming off the bench on Saturday when Wales opened with a victory over Italy. Warburton replaces Justin Tipuric, one of three changes announced on Tuesday by coach Warren Gatland. MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. -- Karen Paolozzi became the second female player to make the cut in the PGA Professional National Championship, and University of Toledo coach Jamie Broce took the second-round lead in windy conditions Monday. Playing from tees in front of the men, Paolozzi followed her opening 75 at Grande Dunes with a 71 at The Dunes -- the site of the final two rounds -- to move into a tie for 31st at 2 over. Suzy Whaley was the first women to make the cut in 2005 at Kiawah Island. A former Indiana University player, the 31-year-old Paolozzi is a PGA assistant professional at Druid Hills in Atlanta. "This is exactly what my goal was," Paolozzi said. "I wanted to make the cut. I wanted to come here and play well. I was a little disappointed after yesterday, but I knew if I put in a solid round today, I had a chance." The 37-year-old Broce had an even-par 72 at Grande Dunes to take a one-stroke lead over Ryan Helminen. Broce had a 4-under 140 total. "Yestterday, the conditions were a little more benign, but today was a lot different.dddddddddddd The wind kept you uneasy," Broce said. "I just got into a plan to hang in there and survive. I got away with a couple bad swings and was able to come back. I just plan to have fun and play golf the next two days and see what happens." Helminen, the PGA teaching professional at Ridgeway in Neenan, Wisconsin, overcame double bogeys on his fifth and sixth holes at Grande Dunes for a 73. "I got a lot out of that round," Helminen said. "When youre 5 over through six holes and going the wrong way and you make a birdie and some par-saving putts, it lifts your spirits." The top 20 Wednesday will get spots in the PGA Championship in August at Valhalla in Louisville, Kentucky. Paolozzi isnt eligible to earn a spot in the PGA Championship because she didnt play from the mens tees last fall when she qualified in the Northern Ohio PGA Section Championship. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz