Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

28.05.2019 05:22
e of his friends during the Canada Antworten

Former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre vacated his title in December, a month after a controversial split decision victory over Johny Hendricks. It is a decision that has allowed the Canadian MMA star to find a little peace in his life. "Im very happy, Im sleeping better, I dont regret anything," said St-Pierre to TSN.ca. "Im very happy with the decision I made." The time away from the cage has allowed the Saint-Isidore, Quebec native to focus on other interests. During the Sochi 2014 Olympics, St-Pierre put his money where his mouth is regarding the Canadian mens hockey team. He made a jersey bet with one of his friends during the Canada vs. USA semifinal game and one with UFC light-heavyweight number one contender Alexander Gustafsson, a native of Arboga, Sweden, over the gold medal game. St-Pierres belief in the Canadian national hockey team never wavered and was rewarded. "I was confident enough to make the bet," said St-Pierre. "I was happy that I won." As for representing Canada on an international stage, St-Pierre sees himself a little different than those athletes that wore the maple leaf during the Olympics. "My sport is not a team sport, I dont represent a county and I have fans around the world," said St-Pierre. "I try to present a good image for anyone that looks up to me wherever they are from. Im doing it for myself and my fans." At UFC 171 Hendricks, who narrowly lost to St-Pierre in what was also his last bout, will take on Robbie Lawler for the vacated welterweight title. The former champ will be a very interested observer. "Im going to watch the fight because its a fight I want to see and its going to be a good fight." As for picking a favourite, GSP gives a slight edge to the last man he faced before turning over the title. "Striking wise they both have the capacity to knock each other out. Ill give the edge to Hendricks because he has an edge in the wrestling and grappling." Myles Turner Jersey . The Raptors second-year forward has been one of the primary beneficiaries of the early-season trade, breaking out and becoming a vital part of his teams success on both ends of the floor. Around the league, teams are starting to take notice and feature Ross more predominately in their pre-game scouting reports but its not just the opposition that hes impressing. Darren Collison Jersey . Sixteen teams have moved on. Sixteen teams have gone home. http://www.cheappacersjerseyssale.com/ki...-pacers-jersey/. PAUL, Minn. Joe Young Jersey . Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown. Reggie Miller Jersey . Cleveland released the troubled wide receiver on Wednesday, an expected ending after Bess was arrested in January for assaulting a law enforcement officer at an airport and other bizarre behaviour.Cristiano Ronaldo should be Real Madrids centre forward after his Madrid derby performance, says Terry Gibson. The Portugal international netted a hat-trick on Saturday as Los Blancos took all three points against their local rivals Atletico on the final occasion the fixture will take place at the Vicente Calderon Stadium. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Normally deployed on the left wing, Sky Sports Spanish football expert Gibson believes he can flourish in a new position and believes the weekends clash was his best of the campaign. This was clearly Real Madrids best game of the season and, by a mile, Ronaldos best game of the season. And his best game for a while in a Real Madrid shirt in a big game, he told the La Liga Weekly podcast. Highlights of the Madrid derby between Atletico and Real The fact Zinedine Zidane played him in the centre forward position makes Real Madrid look better and I think thats Ronaldos position now.ddddddddddddt gives a better framework to the rest of the team. Ronaldo can just do his own thing as the centre forward instead of being on the left and being required to do some tracking back.I think the left side of Real Madrid defensively is a weakness because Ronaldo at times isnt there and because Marcelo at times isnt there. La Liga Weekly podcast Jon Driscoll is joined by Terry Gibson to look back on the biggest talking points from La Liga. Playing as he does, he kept it nice and simple around the halfway line, his runs need to be sharper and shorter which he showed at the weekend.Hes great in the air, the header that almost crossed the line was fantastic. His movement, he can hold the ball up and hes got everything to be a centre forward.He gets onto the end of things in the box and there isnt a better finisher in the game. I think now at this time in his career, he should be the centre forward for Real Madrid. I think weve been saying that for a while now.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Ronaldo hat-trick downs Atleti LISTEN: La Liga Weekly Podcast Zidane hails Ronaldo after derby Atletico v Real combined XI Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz