Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

29.05.2019 05:04
Vikings Roster Cuts: Minnesota Vikings release Tray M Antworten

atthews We’re back with the Minnesota Vikings making more roster moves in an effort to get their roster down to 53 players by the 3:00 PM Central time deadline Womens Harrison Smith Jersey , and they just made a cut to their safety position.Reports are surfacing that the Vikings have parted ways with safety Tray Matthews.Matthews, who played his college ball at Auburn, came to the Vikings as an undrafted free agent this past April. He was a second-team All-SEC performer in his senior season, but still was not selected during the draft process.This isn’t a surprising cut from the Vikings, as they’re already pretty loaded at the safety position. There’s a chance that he could come back to the practice squad, but as is the case with all of these cuts, we’ll have to see who the Vikings decide to keep in that capacity.We’ve got about four hours to the roster deadline Jaleel Johnson Jersey , folks, and we’ll be tracking every move the Vikings make between now and then, so keep it right here!Thursday Open Thread: August 16th, 2018 Good Morning!Still on vacation in Colorado, and only two more days until the next preseason game against the Jags.I have to say my first game in Denver was a good time (the Vikings won, yes I know it was a preseason game) and with good friends (finally able to meet up with MT Viking).While we’re waiting impatiently for the next preseason game we’ll continue with our daily thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-riley-reiff-jersey , crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. By the way and I will say this up here tomorrow, there will be no weekend thread until Sunday as I will be traveling all day Friday.Around the DN since our last thread:Chris was on the Aussie Guys NFL Podcast.Lucas drops his jumbled thoughts on the state of the Vikings as a mid week rant, Lucas I’ll show you how to rant after the Vikings lose their first regular season game.Ted and Di are back with Roughing the Podcast 49: Are you as excited as we are?SaxyPrince has a Minnesota Vikings training camp recap: 1-2 Punch.Norse Code Podcast Episode 238: The Season of Upbeat Arif.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com HC Mike Zimmer addressed the media from the TCO Performance Center on Wednesday.Eleven Observations from 1st Vikings-Jaguars practice.Players talking to the media on Wednesday Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen, Mike Hughes, and finally DT Sheldon Richardson and Safety Harrison Smith share their thoughts on Wednesday’s joint practice.From their lunch break series NFL.com is highlighting the Vikings-Jags joint practices.You asked for it, so here it is:At Vikings Corner Daniel has his day 13 training camp notebook and Morning notes: Vikings prepare to host Jacksonville Womens Everson Griffen Jersey , Zimmer discusses O’Neill’s improvement.Deadspin’s “Why Your Team Sucks” series is back, today is the Green Bay Packers.These make me laugh, and yes I will highlight the Vikings “why your team sucks” when they publish it.League news: From NFL.com Raiders HC John Gruden is calling Martavis Bryant the “white tiger.”What to watch for during week two of the preseason.Texans DE J.J. Watt has ‘no doubt’ he’ll play Week 1 vs. Patriots.There is more at NFL.com, check it out for yourself.We come to today’s media selection: George Thorogood and the Destroyers-I Drink AloneAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags Brett Jones Jersey , if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-hughes-jersey , Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz