Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

29.05.2019 05:33
TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie and Darren Dreger have the latest ahead of the NHL Draft on potential Jason Spezza trades, Dave Antworten

TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie and Darren Dreger have the latest ahead of the NHL Draft on potential Jason Spezza trades, Dave Bolland heading to free agency, Joe Thornton and Ryan Kesler, and more. Thirteen years ago the Ottawa Senators drafted Jason Spezza. Now are they going to trade Spezza on Draft Day or perhaps even before? Bob McKenzie: They certainly hope so, and the talk has picked up the past 24-48 hours to the point now where there are four teams talking to the Senators about Spezza. Three of those teams are in the Western Conference and we know Anaheim and St. Louis are among that group. One mystery team in the Eastern Conference has entered the fray which makes things a little interesting. Keep in mind Spezza has a list of 10 teams that he cannot be traded to and there are four Eastern Conference teams that are on that list including Florida, Carolina, Columbus, and the New York Islanders. In a perfect world the Senators would like to have this done before or at the Draft; they would like to get a first-round pick in Fridays draft as part of the compensation for Spezza. David Bolland is set to become a free agent July 1 but Toronto has been looking at getting a deal done. Now they know exactly what he wants, is it too steep? Darren Dreger: He wants maximum value and as far as the Maple Leafs are concerned, yes its too steep. Its believed that hes asking for the maximum eight years to stay with the Leafs and at $4.9 million per year. Thats a tough hit. At 28-years-old, Bollands earned his right to unrestricted free agency. I believe the Leafs would be more comfortable in that 5-6 year range so its very likely Bolland is going to unrestricted free agency. Hes not healthy yet but hes well on his way and he hopes and believes hell be at 100% as early as training camp. Are the Edmonton Oilers in pursuit of a centre? Dreger: Yes, theyre looking for a centre and a defenceman and theyre very active. Theyre throwing out some considerable assets as well; we know that the Oilers third overall pick is very much in play. And Sam Gagners name seems to surface annually at the draft, hes also trade bait for Edmonton. And the Oilers are still in the game for the first overall pick with Florida. Will Joe Thornton go anywhere? McKenzie: Not right now. Its a dicey situation, I think in a perfect world the San Jose Sharks would like to try and trade Thornton and begin a rebuilding process using the return as a centerpiece for it. But as of right now, Thornton has no intention of waiving his no-move clause to go anywhere. Theres no list whatsoever, and if there was a list I suspect it would include teams the Sharks probably wouldnt want to trade him to like the Anaheim Ducks, Los Angeles Kings, or Chicago Blackhawks. In the meantime Thornton, as the captain of the team, is meeting with the core group of players and trying to pick up the pieces and carry on but well see what happens. So no list for Thornton but there definitely is a list for Ryan Kesler… McKenzie: There is a list of six teams for Kesler and the two teams that seem to be the most interested in him right now are the Blackhawks and Ducks; thats not news. Theres nothing imminent on the Kesler front because I get the sense that Anaheim and Chicago believe theyre the only two teams in the running, therefore the offers arent good enough for what Vancouver wants to do. Vancouver isnt going to do this deal if they dont get the right amount, or at least not at the draft. And the other thing for the Canucks, like a lot of teams, theyre trying to move up and get the first overall pick. Right now Panthers GM Dale Tallon has three legitimate offers, which is up from one. But dont confuse legitimate offers with a deal that he would absolutely make right now. Right now its more likely hell be using the first overall pick to make a selection than trading it. Is Dan Boyle about to get a lot of legitimate offers? Dreger: It was a brisk day in the Boyle camp, at least eight teams have made contact with Boyles representatives, and many of those teams will meet with his representatives on Thursday and that of course includes the Maple Leafs. Minnesota Wild Jerseys .com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday. Jared Spurgeon Jersey . The 23-year-old Neustaedter will move at the end of the season when his contract with Moenchengladbach expires. He signed a four-year deal with Schalke. http://www.authenticwildpro.com/Mikko-koivu-wild-jersey/. The alleged sexual assault is believed to have happened over the weekend of Feb. 1, when the hockey team was in Thunder Bay for two games against Lakehead University. The criminal investigation branch of the Thunder Bay Police Service is leading the investigation with help from Ottawa police. Jason Zucker Jersey . Thats exactly what happened. And they enjoyed every moment. Durant remained sizzling with 33 points, Serge Ibaka added 22 and the Thunder roared back from an abysmal start -- they trailed 22-4 early -- to embarrass the Miami Heat 112-95 on Wednesday night, erasing that big deficit out of the gate by outscoring the two-time defending champions by 43 points over a 33-minute span. Luke Kunin Jersey . Rookie Marek Mazanec made 39 saves for his first NHL victory and the Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 7-2 Saturday night.PHILADELPHIA -- It didnt take Russian forward Nikita Scherbak long to win over the Montreal media. "Oh my God, a lot of people," a nervous Scherbak said as he approached a phalanx of media backstage at Wells Fargo Center after going 26th overall to the Canadiens in the first round of the NHL draft Friday. "Oh my God." Within five minutes, the Saskatoon Blades winger was over his nerves and had English, French and Russian reporters eating out of his hand. What do you know about Montreal, he was asked. "Merci, bonjour," he offered. And what about the Habs? "I know Montreal wins a lot of Stanley Cups." Asked how much he weighed, Scherbak said he was 190 pounds. "But I havent eaten for two days, Im so nervous," he said to laughter. "Im sitting eating my fingers." The Russian, either six foot or 6-2 depending on who you believe, scored 28 goals and added 50 assists in his first year with the Blades to lead all WHL rookies. He also was named the Blades most valuable player and rookie of the year. "I think Im a good playmaker," he said. Habs GM Marc Bergevin marvelled at the Russians poise. "I saw somebody with a lot of personality. Hes got an appeal to him. Hes got confidence. Montreals a different market and from what weve seen so far we feel we could handle that." The Canadiens also have players who can mentor the young Russian in Alexei Emelin, Andrei Markov and Alex Galchenyuk. Asked how close Scherbak is to making the NHL, Bergevin gave the stock answer. "Thats going to be up to him," he said. As for his playing skills, Bergevin pointed to his speed, skating, vision and playmaking ability. "For us, hes a top talent," he said. "For whatever reason he was at 26 so we jumped on him." The GM acknowledged that he would have looked to move down the draft had the Russian been picked earlier. Scherbak said he came to Canada because he wanted to fulfil his dream and that of his family to play in the NHL. "I dont think about the KHL," he added. The language barrier wasnt easy. At first, he said all he could do was "just show." Then he learneed "easy words like cat, dog, like food, eat, sleep.dddddddddddd" A year on, he can chat away. "Thats pretty good," said one reporter. "I think so too," smiled Scherbak. "Maybe I learn French right now," he added. Reporters suddenly felt old when, asked who he looked up to in the NHL, Scherbak cited 21-year-old Edmonton Oilers forward Ryan Nugent-Hopkins. Earlier in the day, Montreal coach Michel Therrien acknowledged he has replayed the Eastern Conference final loss in his head. "Of course," he said at the draft. "if you look at the big picture, yes were happy about the progress we made. But at the same time, when youre two wins away from reaching the Stanley Cup final, yes youve got to be disappointed." The Canadiens have already made some decisions. Bergevin says free agents Thomas Vanek, defenceman Douglas Murray and tough guy George Parros wont be back. Talks continue with three other free agents: captain Brian Gionta, and defencemen Mike Weaver and Francis Bouillon. Markov and Therrien have both signed new deals. "Thats good news for us," Therrien said of Markov staying in the fold. "Hes an important player, hes a veteran. Hes got such an important role, so were all pleased hes back with us." Therrien agreed to a four-year contract extension earlier this month. The 50-year-old is in his second stint at the Habs helm. His record over the last two seasons is 75-42-13. Finding an assistant coach to replace Gerard Gallant, now head coach of the Florida Panthers, is also on the Habs to-do list. Defenceman P.K. Subbans contract is also a major issue. Bergevin says there has already been a meeting with Subbans agent. Asked about young goalie Dustin Tokarskis immediate future, Therrien said simply: "Well see at the (training) camp." Tokarski acquitted himself well in filling in for the injured Carey Price against the Rangers. Therrien made a point of praising backup Peter Budaj, who was ignored in favour of Tokarski. "Peter is one of the best backups in the NHL. So I have a lot of respect for Peter Budaj." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz