Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

29.05.2019 05:39
Five NFL daily fantasy pl Antworten

ays for Week 2 Super Bowl Nick Allegretti Jersey , and the Chiefs’ pick of the week Below, you’ll find a list of players I have spotlighted for daily fantasy selections leading into the second week of the NFL season.I use the following criteria to try and find players — NFL Vegas totals, NFL team stats, what the fantasy gurus are saying Football Nick Allegretti Jersey , and my GUT.Let’s not wait any longer. Let’s see who’s made my list of five players this week!JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR SteelersPhoto by Justin Berl/Getty ImagesWe all know the Chiefs defense could use some work — particularly in the secondary. This is exactly why I’ve chosen JuJu Smith-Schuster as a potential player to pick up in your weekly drafts.Vegas has pegged the total for the Chiefs/Steelers game at 53.5 points — that’s a lot! Needless to say, there should be a lot of scoring in this game and the Smith-Schuster should be cheaper than Antonio Brown, and still have quite a bit of production in this game.David Njoku Mecole Hardman Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , TE BrownsPhoto by Gregory Shamus/Getty ImagesThis isn’t about the Browns offense; it really isn’t. Picking David Njoku has everything to do with a Saints defense that allowed 48 points against Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Compile this with a large 49.5 point total, and articles that say Njoku is vital to the Browns success in week 2 — I’m thinking Njoku could be a cheap selection that may rack up some fantasy points.Taylor Gabriel, WR BearsJeff Hanisch-USA TODAY SportsTaylor Gabriel has always been an interesting player to me. Gabriel is one of the fastest players in the NFL and he has bounced around a few teams. He’s on the Bears now, and the Bears are facing a Seahawks team who gave up 135 receiving yards to a speedy Emmanuel Sanders.The Seahawks struggled to contain Sanders while facing what I would describe as a mediocre Broncos offense. Gabriel is capable of stretching the field and catching a number of screens against the Seahawks. I believe Gabriel has the skill set to do the same thing Sanders did to the Seahawks.Gabriel should be a cheap option for any fantasy player who may be having a tough time finding the last piece of their team.Royce Freeman Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , RB BroncosPhoto by Dustin Bradford/Getty ImagesRoyce Freeman had a fairly decent game to start the season accumulating 71 rushing yards with a 4.7 yards per attempt average. It’s not that I’m high on Freeman, but I do I think he should be fairly consistent through the season.I’m picking Freeman in this game for two reasons: The line for the Raiders/Broncos game is a somewhat high 46 points, and the Raiders gave up 5.4 yards per rushing attempt in their first game against the Rams.Also — with the way the Raiders looked in the opening week, the Broncos could be running out the clock sooner rather than later 2019 Mecole Hardman Kansas City Chiefs , thus accumulating carries for Freeman.James Conner, RB SteelersScott R. Galvin-USA TODAY SportsI know I picked Conner last week, but I have to pick him again for the same reason I picked Smith-Schuster; he’s playing the Chiefs.The Chiefs defense allowed a league-worst 5.6 yards per rushing attempt in the opener. The Steelers have historically tried to run the ball heavily against the Chiefs. In their last two matchups the Steelers have ran the ball 37 and 34 times.Factor in that Conner saw 31 carries last week against the Browns and it’s pretty clear the Steelers aren’t afraid to ride Conner like a rented mule while they wait for Le’Veon Bell to return.Finally — the fun part! This is where I get to pick the Chiefs player I have my eyes on this week...Sammy WatkinsPhoto by Harry How/Getty ImagesThe Steelers have been put on notice about Tyreek Hill. With so much attention likely going to Hill and Kelce, I think Watkins could have a big week.I like Watkins in this game because he brings an element to the Chiefs/Steelers matchup that we’re yet to witness; a good option at WR2 for the Chiefs. Watkins loves running seam routes and a lot of zone defenses struggle down the seam.The Steelers played 70.1 percent zone defense in 2017 Mecole Hardman Jersey Cheap , which was the second highest amount in the NFL. I think Watkins will have luck against the zone as the Steelers defenders focus on stopping Kelce and Hill. After beating the Chargers on Sunday, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady reveled in winning the game despite his feeling that “everybody thinks we suck.”Brady was overstating things a tad, but the team will be able to play the underdog card this week if they are so inclined. Sports books have opened betting on the AFC Championship Game and the Chiefs have been installed as three-point favorites for the game at Arrowhead Stadium.It’s the first time that the Patriots have been playoff underdogs since they headed to Denver for the AFC title game in January 2014 and the second time they’ve been playoff underdogs since 2007. It’s the seventh time they’ve been underdogs in the postseason in the Bill Belichick era.They are 3-3 in those games and lost 26-16 to the Broncos the last time they were predicted to lose by the oddsmakers.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz