Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

31.05.2019 05:20
SAN FRANCISCO -- As fans filed out of AT&T Park and into a sunny San Francisco afternoon, they serenaded the home team with chan Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO -- As fans filed out of AT&T Park and into a sunny San Francisco afternoon, they serenaded the home team with chants of "Sweep! Sweep! Sweep!" The tune has become a familiar sound here this season -- and its only June. Gregor Blanco doubled, singled and drove in three runs, and the surging San Francisco Giants beat the New York Mets 6-4 on Sunday for their fifth straight win. "Theres nothing I can complain about," manager Bruce Bochy said. The Giants completed their fourth sweep of the season. Theyve won 14 of 17 games to build baseballs best record at 42-21, and they own a 9 1/2 game lead over the rival Los Angeles Dodgers in the NL West. Even those on the 2012 and 2010 World Series teams cant remember a regular-season roll like this. "Were going to ride it out, ride the wave," said Tim Lincecum, who allowed two home runs to Curtis Granderson in six innings. "Its fun to be a part of." San Francisco has done it behind a deeper lineup, which was evident again in its latest victory. Blanco gave Angel Pagan a day off in centre field. Hector Sanchez started at catcher for All-Star Buster Posey. Off-season addition Michael Morse played first base for Brandon Belt, who is on the disabled list with a broken left thumb. And Brandon Hicks started at second base, as he has most of the season for the injured Marco Scutaro. Morse, Hicks and Brandon Crawford each drove in a run for the Giants, who chased Zack Wheeler in the fourth. Wheeler (2-6) gave up four runs and six hits. "The club is getting contributions from everybody," Bochy said. "Last year, it seemed like your hope is through the heart of the order and then you have to wait for them to come back around." Grandersons two long balls provided the biggest highlights for the Mets, who have lost a season-high six straight. Lincecum (5-4) allowed six hits, struck out six and walked one in six innings. Four relievers held the Mets to one run in two innings before Sergio Romo recorded his 20th save in 22 chances. "Its tough to keep losing by one or two runs," Wheeler said. "But were at least keeping them close and on the edge of winning games by one or two runs." The Giants overcame deficits against the mistake-prone Mets in all three games. Following the pattern that played out all weekend, Granderson drove a 3-0 pitch over the wall in centre to give New York a 2-0 lead in the first. He hit his eighth homer of the season in the sixth and doubled in the eighth. The Mets might have scored more if Matt den Dekker had not been caught stealing third in the first. Blancos two-run double capped a three-run second for the Giants. Morse drove in another run to give San Francisco a 4-2 lead when he grounded into a double play in the third. "We do have confidence," Blanco said. "Anytime we see ourselves losing a game, for some reason, we step it up. For some reason, we get mad and things start happening." Lincecum singled in the fourth for his first hit of the year. That also ended the afternoon for Wheeler, who gave up four runs and six hits in 3 2-3 innings. He struck out six and walked two. Granderson started to bring the Mets back with a solo shot over the wall in right and into McCovey Cove in the sixth. It was his 15th multihomer game and first since Oct. 3, 2012, while playing with the Yankees against Boston. After Blancos RBI single in the seventh, Granderson doubled in the eighth, putting Daniel Murphy in position to score from third on Jean Machis wild pitch. Machi got Chris Young to fly out with Granderson on third to keep the Giants ahead. Brandon Hicks singled home another run for San Francisco in the eighth. NOTES: Mets 3B David Wright was out of the starting lineup for the first time all season. He struck out as a pinch-hitter in the seventh. ... San Francisco opens a four-game home series against Washington on Monday, sending Ryan Vogelsong (4-2, 3.39 ERA) to the mound opposite Nationals ace Stephen Strasburg (5-4, 3.10). ... The Mets have Monday off before beginning a three-game series against Milwaukee on Tuesday in New York. Reggie White Jersey . They signed their first kicker. Ottawa inked Nick Setta, a 32-year-old native of Lockport, Illinois, to a contract. Brian Westbrook Jersey . The kind he has every so often. The kind he has when Dwyane Wade sits. James scored 43 points -- 25 in a bewildering first-quarter shooting display -- and Chris Bosh added 21, leading the Miami Heat to a 100-96 win Tuesday night over the Cleveland Cavaliers, who played their first game without injured All-Star guard Kyrie Irving. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseysauthentic.c...h-joyner-jersey. The No. 23 seed at the first Grand Slam event of the tennis season has worked out all the details, from his training regime right down to where hes going to eat dinner. Wilbert Montgomery Jersey . "It was a little weird looking over and seeing all the green uniforms," he said of his first game against the Boston Celtics. Eagles Jerseys China . -- Terry Francona likened the atmosphere at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday to a playoff game in October. WASHINGTON -- Washington Nationals slugger Bryce Harper showed plenty of pop Thursday in his first on-field batting practice since undergoing ligament surgery on his left thumb last month. "Honestly, we almost ran out of baseballs," manager Matt Williams said. "Between he and Wilson (Ramos), whoever gets in the park first today and goes to the outfield will have lots of souvenirs." Williams said Harper will begin a minor league rehab assignment after the Nationals begin a road trip next week. "Im still trying to see where my swings at. ... I dont see myself coming back after five games or four games," Harper said. "I really want to push it and see how I feel after eight, nine games down there. If I feel good before that, then Ill see where Im at." Williams will have to do some shuffling when Harper returns. Ryan Zimmerman, whose chronic shoulder problems have moved him off thhird base, has been playing in Harpers spot in left field.dddddddddddd Williams originally said Zimmerman will move back to third, but now the manager says he will move players around depending on matchups and to give players rest. Zimmerman could be playing first base, third base or left field, while Harper will be used in all three outfield positions. Anthony Rendon will shuffle between second base and third base. "It doesnt really matter to me. I just want to play," Harper said. "I just want to be in the lineup and hopefully I can come back and help the team win." The Nationals have been playing well recently in Harpers absence, moving into first place in the NL East ahead of Thursdays opener of a four-game series against the Atlanta Braves. "One through nine, everyones swinging it really, really well right now. Were playing well. Im the odd man out, I guess," he joked. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz