Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
zhanjiao1212 Offline

01.06.2019 08:42
turnovers. The Lakers allowed 14 poi Antworten

The San Antonio Spurs will welcome Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers to the Alamo City Friday night in the conclusion of a quick two-game homestand at the AT&T Center. Steve Larmer Jersey . The Spurs recorded a 109-95 victory over the New York Knicks on Wednesday and were led by Marco Belinellis 22 points. Danny Green scored 13 and Boras Diaw added 12 for San Antonio, which played without Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Kawhi Leonard. I havent been this pleased in a while. I just saw a lot of guys who havent played much play the fundamental game, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. San Antonio shot 50.7 percent from the floor and hit 10-of-19 3-pointers. The bench scored a season-best 58 points. Knicks star Carmelo Anthony sat out due to left knee soreness. The defending NBA champion Spurs, who have a 10-0 mark when scoring 100-plus points, are 8-1 at home and have won 11 of their last 13 games. Parker (hamstring) is probable Friday and Leonard (hand) is listed as questionable versus the Lakers. Duncan and Ginobili should be back in the lineup. Duncan is 15 points shy of passing Jerry West for 18th on the all-time scoring list. Los Angeles will play three in a row on the road against San Antonio, Minnesota and Indiana, and is 3-7 as the visitor this season. The Lakers ended a three-game losing streak with Tuesdays 98-95 victory over the Sacramento Kings, as Bryant scored 21 of his 32 points in the second half and made 11-of-27 shots. Bryant is second in the NBA with 25.5 ppg and 31 points shy of passing Michael Jordan (32,292) for third place on the NBAs all-time scoring list. I just wanted to keep us in it, Bryant said. Down the stretch we were active defensively. We made steals and our energy carried us through. Carlos Boozer tallied 15 points off the bench, Nick Young scored 12 in a reserve role and Ed Davis added 11 and six rebounds. Davis, of course, replaced Boozer in the starting lineup. The Lakers, who made just 39.6 percent from the field and erased a 12-point deficit, scored 21 points off 16 Sacramento turnovers. The Lakers allowed 14 points in the fourth quarter and 40 in the second half. Guard Wesley Johnson (illness) is questionable Friday. Los Angeles suffered a 93-80 loss versus San Antonio on Nov. 14 and Bryant was held to just nine points on 1-of-14 shooting. Duncan recorded 13 points and 11 rebounds for the Spurs, who took three of four meetings with the Lakers last season and are 8-2 in their last 10 against Los Angeles. The Lakers and Spurs have split the last 10 games in the Alamo City. In 56 games (51 starts) against the Spurs, Bryant is averaging 24.1 ppg. Gustav Forsling Jersey . The CFL club is making the move after holding its camp and regular-season practices at the University of Toronto campus in Mississauga, Ont. Jeremy Roenick Jersey . The Canadian tennis players first full season on the WTA Tour was a strong one. She has risen to No. 32 in the world rankings and will likely be seeded at the first Grand Slam event of the 2014 season. http://www.authenticblackhawkspro.com/Brandon-manning-blackhawks-jersey/ . None of them are Finlands Pekka Rinne, who stands as Canadas biggest challenge in Thursdays quarter-final round. Even while a young Finnish team has struggled with penalties, turnovers and a lack of offensive depth, Rinne has been a rock with a 1. PITTSBURGH -- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson was looking for a spark. His team was coming off what he called its worst game of the season. So Gibson moved outfielder David Peralta into the second spot of the batting order. He responded with three hits, including a two-run homer, and four RBIs as the Diamondbacks beat the Pittsburgh Pirates on Thursday night to avoid a series sweep. "I moved him up in the lineup because hes put the bat on the ball and hes been very consistent for us," Gibson said. "Hes very aggressive and he will play anywhere you ask him." Peralta was more ready for the chance than even his manager might have known. "We had a little team meeting among the players after (Wednesday nights 5-1 loss) and just said to remember that we are a good team," he said. "I think it motivated everybody. It left everybody with a good feeling." Arizona scored three runs in the sixth and put the game away with seven in the ninth. "The first game was devastating because they came back and stole it for us and then we played our worst game of the year last night," Gibson said. "We came back with a good effort today, played a good, clean game, got good pitching, some clutch hits then were able to have some fun in that last inning." The Pirates are 0 for 8 in chances to sweep opposing teams this season. They looked primed to get their first sweep as starter Vance Worley retired the first 12 batters he faced and carried a no-hitter into the sixth inning. Ender Inciarte broke up Worleys no-hit bid with an RBI single with one out in the sixth. Peralta followed with his third home run of the year which barely cleared the 21-foot-high fence in right field and gave Arizona a 3-2 lead. After a strikeout and groundout against Worley in his first two at-bats, Peralta was prepared for his third trip to the plate. "I thought Ill get him next time," Peralta said. "The next time, he gave me a pitch I could hit. My whole approach is always to wait for my pitch and thats what I did in that at-bat." Miguel Montero was the first Diamondback to reach base after he worked a leadoff walk in the fifth. Pittsburgh scored in the third on a double by Jordy Mercer and RBI groundout by Gregory Polanco. The Pirates opened the fourth with hits by Neil Walker, Russell Martin and Ike Davis to extend their lead to 2-0. Walker started the inning with a double and scored on Davis single. Brandon McCarthy (3-10)) was pulled in the sixth after issuing a two-out walk to Davis. Tony Esposito Jersey. He threw 5 2-3 innings and allowed two runs and eight hits, walked two and struck out six as he needed to work through some issues on the mound in the early stages of his start. "Some starts you feel great out of the gates but it wasnt quite there for me," McCarthy said. "I was able to hang in there and when things got dicey, I was able to make pitches." Pirates manager Clint Hurdle was pleased with his teams overall approach against McCarthy but acknowledged the inability to capitalize on extending the lead when Pedro Alvarez grounded into a double play in the fourth inning. "The double play in the fourth cut down some momentum we were building," Hurdle said. "We got one run in, first and second with no outs, he was able to get through that and cut off that inning. We didnt score another run the rest of the game." Worley (2-1) went seven innings and gave up three runs, four hits and two walks. He struck out six while taking his first losing decision as a Pirate. "Early on I was able to get ahead in the count, throw strikes and make them swing," Worley said. "And then as the game continued on I lost command of the two-seam fastball and was getting behind. The one inning, one pitch." Arizona sent 11 batters to the plate in the ninth and scored seven runs on eight hits. Pittsburgh reliever Ernesto Frieri gave up five hits to the six batters he faced and all of them scored. Frieri was pulled after recording just one out for Jeanmar Gomez, who entered with the bases loaded and allowed all three inherited runners to score before being charged with two runs of his own. "We some good at-bats early, hit three rocket shots in the second inning that we didnt have anything to show for," Gibson said. "Our guys stayed with it, kept the pressure on and finally got a couple of big hits." NOTES: A replay review of 4:13 overturned a safe ruling as Polanco attempted to steal second base in the fifth inning. ... Starling Marte singled in the third and has reached base in all 13 of his career games played against Arizona. ... Arizona sends RHP Josh Collmenter (7-4, 3.74 ERA) against RHP Ervin Santana (6-5, 4.05 ERA) as the Diamondbacks continue their trip in Atlanta. ... Pittsburgh opens a three-game series against Philadelphia when RHP Gerrit Cole (6-4, 4.02 ERA) matches up against RHP Roberto Hernandez (3-7, 4.26 ERA). Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz