Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

04.06.2019 05:01
MESA, Ariz. -- LPGA Tour player Alena Sharp won the Symetra Tours season-opening Visit Mesa Gateway Classic on Sunday, beating M Antworten

MESA, Ariz. -- LPGA Tour player Alena Sharp won the Symetra Tours season-opening Visit Mesa Gateway Classic on Sunday, beating Marissa Steen by two strokes. The 32-year-old Canadian closed with a 1-under 71 for a 12-under 204 total at Longbow Golf Club. She finished second last year, two strokes behind Jaclyn Sweeney. "It feels amazing, Ive worked really hard the last five months and Ive finished second a lot on this tour and this is my first win," said Sharp, who earned $15,000. "It feels really good. I struck the ball well all week, putted well and hung in there. ... It was a little bit of a grind today, but I used my mental toughness and training to get through it and Im happy that Im holding the trophy." She will return to the LPGA Tour on March 20-23 at the LPGA Founders Cup in Phoenix. "This is a big confidence boost, I played well in the Bahamas and missed the cut in Australia so I was a little bit down coming into this week," Sharp said. "These three days have brought me back up and now I have a month off until the next tournament, the LPGA Founders Cup, and Im looking forward to that." Steen finished with a 68. Emily Talley (65), Becca Huffner (68), Sadena Parks (68) and Jennie Lee (71) tied for third at 9 under. Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, had a 71 to tie for 14th at 3 under. She won the Australian Ladies Masters this month. Dwight Howard Jersey . The Mavericks avoided a season sweep by the Nuggets, who ran away with a win in Denver two weeks ago to hand Dallas its longest losing streak at three games. Dallas (42-28) got a boost in the playoff race when Miami rallied from seven down in the last 3 1/2 minutes to beat Memphis 91-86 Friday night. Trevor Ariza Jersey . He was signed to help with depth to the receiving corps because of the loss of Shamawd Chambers to the 6-game injured list. http://www.cheapwizardsjerseyssale.com/k...wizards-jersey/. -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. Jodie Meeks Jersey . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. Sam Dekker Jersey . The Asheville, N.C. native, who signed as a free agent with the CFL club last May, didnt see any action with Edmonton this season after opening the year on the injured list.PIESTANY, Slovakia - Dylan Strome scored a hat trick as Canada defeated the United States 11-5 on Friday to advance to the final of the under-18 Ivan Hlinka Memorial Cup. Travis Konecny added a pair of goals while Jansen Harkins, Mathew Barzal, Lawson Crouse, Adam Musil, Mitchell Stephens and Tyler Soy added singles for Canada, which reached double digits in goals in a summer under-18 game for the first time since 2000. I thought our guys played hard and we were ready to go off the hop, said head coach Jody Hull. Canada will play the co-host Czech Republic in Saturdays final at Breclav. The Czechs defeated Sweden 4-3 in the late semifinal. Weve got to go out and play our game, Hull said. If we can go out and playy our game for 60 minutes, thats going to be the key.dddddddddddd Youve got to be ready for anything. So were just going to enjoy this tonight and be focused and ready to go tomorrow. All but two of Canadas 18 skaters recorded at least a point in the blowout victory and Zach Sawchenko made 24 saves. Thomas Novak scored twice for the Americans. Brock Boeser, Tanner Laczynski and Ryan Moore had the other goals. Canada finished first in Group B in preliminary round play with a 3-0 record while the Czechs led Group A at 3-0. Sweden and the United States will play for the bronze medal on Saturday. Canada has won this tournament six years in a row, and 18 of the past 23 times since it began in 1991. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz