Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

04.06.2019 05:08
KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- Aurelien Collin scored the equalizer in the second half, then drove home the deciding penalty kick to give Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- Aurelien Collin scored the equalizer in the second half, then drove home the deciding penalty kick to give Sporting Kansas City a dramatic victory over Real Salt Lake in the Major League Soccer Cup final on Saturday. Alvaro Saborio put Real Salt Lake ahead in the 52nd minute, but Collin answered with a header in the 76th minute. The score remained level through regulation and 30 minutes of overtime, leading to the longest penalty shootout in MLS championship history -- one that both sides had chances to win before Collins shot and Jimmy Nielsens save gave Sporting KC the 7-6 victory. Collin, a defender, had never attempted a penalty in his career. "I hope I never have to kick another one again," the Frenchman said with a smile. It was the first league title for Sporting KC since 2000. It was also the third time the MLS Cup has gone to a penalty shootout. Houston beat New England in 2006, and Real Salt Lake topped the Los Angeles Galaxy 5-4 in 2009 for its only title. "I never think that penalty kicks are the best way to end a game, but you cant just keep going," said Sporting KC manager Peter Vermes, who was on the team known then as the Kansas City Wizards that won the 2000 title. "You have to end it some way." The game was the coldest MLS Cup in history, with temperatures at 22 degrees Fahrenheit (-5 Celsius) at kickoff and half of the field frozen solid. But even in the frigid Midwestern American weather, tempers ran hot from the start. Real Salt Lakes Chris Wingert picked up a yellow card midway through the first half when he plowed over C.J. Sapong, and Collin earned one for a reckless tackle. Saborio picked up his yellow card for running through Sporting KCs Benny Feilhaber, then bumping him back to the pitch. The physical nature of the first half resulted in precious few scoring chances. Real Salt Lake finally broke through in the second half. Collins weak clear was tracked down by Kyle Beckerman, and he passed ahead to Saborio, who made a nifty move around defender Matt Besler and put a shot in the corner of the net. Sporting KC answered in the 76th minute when Collin redirected a corner kick with a header into the net. Bob Probert Jersey . - Rookie Kyle Larson will start from the pole position Saturday night in the NASCAR race at Richmond International Raceway after a thunderstorm arrived just in time to wash out qualifying. Brett Hull Jersey .Y. Islanders 4Winnipeg 5 Dallas 2Nashville 3 Colorado 0San Jose 5 Edmonton 2---AHLProvidence 5 St. Johns 4 (OT)Chicago 6 San Antonio 2---NBACleveland 105 Toronto 101Portland 98 Detroit 86New Orleans 104 New York 93Oklahoma City 114 Milwaukee 101Memphis 114 Dallas 105Miami 103 Phoenix 97Utah 100 San Antonio 96L. http://www.hockeyredwings.info/authentic...d-wings-jersey/. Portuguese sides Benfica and Porto also advanced to the last eight while Basel overcame an early red card to win 2-1 at Salzburg and progress from a last-16 second leg that was briefly suspended because of crowd trouble. Lyon, Valencia and AZ Alkmaar will also be in Fridays draw in Nyon, Switzerland, where the team to avoid will be Juventus -- even though the Italian champions made heavy work of their all-Italian last-16 match against Fiorentina. Mike Green Jersey .500 were once common achievements for the Dallas Mavericks. Now, both are season highs as Dallas slowly works its way back into playoff contention in the Western Conference. Chris Chelios Jersey . Ferrer was unable to find his rhythm in losing 6-4, 6-2 to Teymuraz Gabashvili in his opening match while Nadal struggled past fellow Spanish player Albert Ramos 7-6 (2), 6-4. Nadal eventually overcame his 103rd-ranked opponent to reach the third round, rebounding from a surprise loss to Ferrer in the Monte Carlo Masters quarterfinals.Chelsea forward Pedro says he has held initial talks about a return to Barcelona after just a single season at Stamford Bridge. The 28-year-old, who is currently on international duty with Spain at Euro 2016, was signed for £22m from Barca last summer, but struggled to make an impact during his debut season in the Premier League. Italy boss Antonio Conte will become Chelsea head coach following the conclusion of Euro 2016 and his first job could be to convince Pedro to remain at the club.Hopefully (I can return to Barcelona) but I know its hard, Pedro told beIN Sports. Pedro enjoyed a trophy-laden spell with Barca I have already spoken about it with the president (Josep Maria Bartomeu) when we (Barcelona) were in the (Cup) final (when Barcelona beat Sevilla 2-0 last month) and spoke to all the people who want me there.Its complicated, but Ive always said that I would like to retire at Barcelona. However, I know its difficult because the years go by and the club has the besst players in the world, it is a very demanding club and to return is complicated.dddddddddddd But I do not rule it out either.Pedro, who has three years left on his current contract at Chelsea, came through the youth ranks at Barcelona and won five La Liga titles and three Champions League crowns. Chelsea fixtures 2016/17 Chelsea open their 2016/17 Premier League campaign with a home game against West Ham… I had been 11 or 12 years in Barcelona, my family is from there and also many friends. The fans loved me, I felt very valued around the club, and its always hard to leave the club of your dreams, he added.But I have explained before in the end I had to take this decision because I saw that the possibilities (of playing) were low. Also See: Chelseas Gomes bid rejected Chelsea 2016/17 fixtures Chelseas golden oldies Ten PL games not to miss Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz