Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

11.06.2019 04:40
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- George Springer has more home runs in the past four games than any Kansas City player does this season. Spri Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- George Springer has more home runs in the past four games than any Kansas City player does this season. Springer homered in his fourth straight game and went 4 for 4 with three RBIs and five runs scored in the Houston Astros 9-2 victory over the Royals on Monday night. "Springer was absolutely tremendous, just line drive after line drive," Astros manager Bo Porter said. "He was special. The two doubles and the home run, the great catch in right field and scoring from second base on a bloop single that not many guys would have been able to score on. He impacted the game in every phase tonight. "This guy is a three-way player. He can impact the game when hes in the batters box. He can impact the game on defence. He can impact the game on the basepaths. He brings it every day, is what I love about him." The Astros have won three straight, matching their longest winning streak this season, and they snapped a six-game losing streak to the Royals. Springer led off the eighth with a home run against Louis Coleman, his fifth homer in four games. The Royals home run leader has four. Springer is the first Houston rookie to homer in four straight games. Lance Berkman was the previous Astros player to do it, in July 2010. "Hes impressive," said Eric Hosmer, robbed by Springer of an extra-base hit with a superb catch to end the seventh inning. "He plays hard and doesnt get cheated at the plate. He drives the ball." Springer also had two doubles and became the first Astros player to score five runs in a game since Cody Ransom on Sept. 24, 2007, against St. Louis. Springer extended his hitting streak to eight games, and is 8 for 16 with 11 RBIs and 10 runs in the past five. It was a magical night for him. "I guess," Springer said. "But at the same time, Im just trying to help the team win and whatever way I can do it, Im happy to help." Scott Feldman (3-2) held the Royals to two runs and eight hits over six innings. "I thought Scott did a tremendous job with his secondary stuff," Porter said. "His curveball had a really good bite and he did a good job for six strong innings." Royals rookie starter Yordano Ventura was led off the field by a trainer in the third inning after experiencing discomfort in his elbow. The hard-throwing right-hander is scheduled for an MRI on Tuesday. "He was getting under pitches and his velocity dropped in the third inning," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "I came out and decided to check it. I talked to him in the second inning and he said, Yeah, its good. I went out and he told me he was feeling a little something in the back of his elbow, but its on the outside, not on the inside." Ventura (2-5) went 2 2-3 innings, yielding five runs on seven hits and three walks before being replaced by Michael Mariot. "In the third inning, I threw a few pitches and it started to feel a little weird," Ventura said. "I felt something unnatural. It was a little uncomfortable, unnatural, and I decided to say something." The Astros had a season-high 16 hits, including a career-high four from Marwin Gonzalez, who had a double, an RBI and a run scored. Alex Presley added three hits and Dexter Fowler reached base five times with two hits and three walks. The nine runs matched an Astros season high. Lorenzo Cain had four hits, equaling his career high, and drove in a run for the Royals, who have lost five of seven. NOTES: Royals 2B Omar Infante (lower back) was activated from the disabled list and doubled in the first inning. RHP Casey Coleman was optioned to Triple-A Omaha. ... Astros RHP Brad Peacock, scratched from Fridays scheduled outing with forearm stiffness, threw a bullpen session and was given the OK to start Thursday against Baltimore. ... Royals LHP Bruce Chen, on the disabled list with a bulging disk, threw a 25-pitch simulated game. Chen could soon go on a minor league rehab assignment. ... The Astros recalled OF Robbie Grossman from Triple-A Oklahoma City. Cheap Seattle Seahawks Gear . Chris Heisey connected for his first grand slam and Devin Mesoraco homered and drove in a career high-tying four runs as Cincinnati took advantage of Tampa Bays depleted pitching staff for a 12-4 victory on Sunday. Seattle Seahawks Jerseys China .ca. The NHL Play of the Year showdown kicks off with some slick moves going head-to-head with a combination of soft hands and endless patience. http://www.cheapseahawks.com/. -- Cole De Vries had a couple of key strikeouts during what could have been the inning that doomed him to defeat against the Kansas City Royals, allowing him to escape further damage and keep the game tied up. Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Outlet .ca. Kerry, I hope you address Ron MacLeans comment during the second intermission of Game 4 in Montreal-Tampa series. Basically, he suggested that the NHL should not have used a referee from Quebec, following the Game 3 disputed non-goal, because the referee could be biased towards Montreal. Discount Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . - David Tomasek had two goals in regulation time and was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Belleville Bulls upset the Oshawa Generals 6-5 on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action.MONTREAL -- While growing up, Cam Talbot was a fan of Montreal Canadiens goaltending great Patrick Roy. And in his first game at the Bell Centre, the 26-year-old played a lot like Roy as he made 22 saves to earn in his NHL shutout in the New York Rangers 1-0 victory over the Canadiens on Saturday night. "I always idolized Patrick Roy so to do it in a building like this and on a stage like this, and to see his number up in the rafters, was an unbelievable feeling," the Caledonia, Ont., native said. Captain Ryan Callahan ended the Rangers four-year goal drought in Montreal when he got his sixth of the season on a second period power play for New York (10-9-0), which has won eight of its last 11 games. It wasnt the only mark of futility that ended for the Rangers on their visit to their old Original Six rival. Talbot, playing his fifth NHL game, became the first Rangers goalie to earn a shutout in Montreal since Ed Giacomin in a 5-0 win on Feb. 25, 1967 at the old Forum. "It means quite a bit to me," said Talbot, now 4-1-0 as an NHL goalie. "He and Mike Richter are two of the greatest Ranger goalies of all time, so to hear my name mentioned alongside his is pretty surreal, to be honest." The Canadiens (10-9-2) were coming off a 3-2 shootout win in Columbus on Friday night and spent most of the game a step behind the Rangers, who played the first of back-to-back games before playing Los Angeles at home on Sunday. The Rangers had a 34-22 edge in shots, and may have won by more had Carey Price not been outstanding in the Montreal net. "Its a game of inches," said Montreal coach Michel Therrien, whose team has scored only 18 times in its last 11 games "They capitalized on the power play and we had chances on ours and didnt capitalize. "We worked, and if we keep working like that good things are going to happen." Callahan broke the Rangers Bell Centre jinx just as a two-man advantage ended as he tipped Brad Richards blast from the left circle past Price 5:25 into the second period. The Canadiens went into the game with four straight shutouts against New York, including a 2-0 win Oct. 28 with Peter Budaj in goal. Price had blanked the Rangers the last four times he faceed them at the Bell Centre and lost at home to them for the first time in eight meetings.dddddddddddd Montreal was 7-0-1 at home against New York and had outscored them 25-3 since a 4-3 loss in March, 2009. "We were well aware of it," said Calahan. "We came in and had a good road game. "We got a good start and carried it through, and Talbot was unbelievable." Richards laughed when asked about the Rangers record of futility in Montreal. "I have nothing but great memories here since I was 17 and playing in the Quebec junior league all-star games," the former Rimouski Oceanic star said. "I always loved coming back here to play, so I didnt really get it and I dont think our new coach (Alain Vigneault) got it either, being from Quebec and knowing the history and how fun it is to play here. "He made a joke before the game that theres no ghosts here. Its a great place to play and lets have some fun. I think you guys and people in New York talk about it a lot, but as places to come and play, this is by far the best building." The only drawback was that Talbot didnt get the puck at the end of the game, as a Canadiens player flipped it into the crowd. Talbot said a teammate picked one up for him at the scorers bench. The Rangers dressed Talbot largely because Henrik Lundqvist, who will play against Los Angeles, often struggles in Montreal. The good news for Montreal was that physical defenceman Alexei Emelin, who blew out a knee in April, made his season debut and played a solid 16 minutes paired with veteran Francis Bouillon. His knee survived an early hit on Chris Kreider that was very much like the play he was injured on. "It was exactly the same type of hit," said Therrien. "For his confidence, that was probably the best thing that could happen. I really liked his first game." Notes -- Emelin bumped Douglas Murray from the lineup. Brendan Gallagher, who sat out Friday with a flu, was back but was used sparingly. Ryan White and George Parros were scratched. . . The Rangers expect to have star forward Rick Nash back from a concussion either Tuesday against Boston or Thursday at Dallas. Michael Del Zotto and Brandon Mashinter didnt dress. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz