Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

11.06.2019 04:43
TOKYO -- Kei Nishikori became the first Japanese man to break into the top 10 of the world tennis rankings on Monday. Nishikori, Antworten

TOKYO -- Kei Nishikori became the first Japanese man to break into the top 10 of the world tennis rankings on Monday. Nishikori, who is No. 9, was assured of a place in the top 10 after beating Feliciano Lopez 6-4, 6-4 in the quarterfinals of the Madrid Open. "It was a big goal for me to get top 10, but its just only one week for now," Nishikori said on the ATP website. "So I have to keep playing better tennis and keep this ranking. My goal is not to get one time into the top 10. Hopefully I can keep this ranking." The 24-year-old Nishikori beat David Ferrer 7-6 (5), 5-7, 6-3 in the semifinals in Madrid before retiring from Sundays final with a hip injury when trailing Rafael Nadal 2-6, 6-4, 3-0. Nishikori, who went into the Madrid Open at No. 12, had previously reached a career-high of No. 11 in June 2013. The Japanese player beat Santiago Giraldo 6-2, 6-2 to win the Barcelona Open on April 27 for his fifth career title and his second of the year. Nishikori becomes the first Asian to rank inside the top 10 since Paradorn Srichaphan of Thailand did so on March 29, 2004. Donald Penn Jersey . The senior threw for 319 yards and no interceptions in his final college game, leading No. Ted Hendricks Jersey . Mesoraco hurt his hamstring while scoring from second in Friday nights 5-4 loss at Atlanta. Chapman was hit by a line drive during an exhibition game on March 19, breaking his nose and a bone above his left eye. The left-hander looked strong while throwing 43 pitches in batting practice before Saturday nights game against the Braves. http://www.officialoaklandraidersfootbal...n-jersey-womens. The team announced the moves before Sundays game against Houston. Shaw was 1-4 with a 4.26 ERA in 43 games for the Diamondbacks. Bergesen was claimed off waivers from Baltimore on Friday. Derek Carrier Jersey . His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. Mike Nugent Jersey . "I dont know where we would be without him," McClendon said. "Hes done a tremendous job for us and (Wednesday) was no different." Logan Morrison drove in two runs in Seattles big sixth inning, Young pitched seven strong innings and the Mariners beat the Houston Astros 5-2 to complete a three-game sweep.QUEBEC -- Quarterback Jordan Heather helped turn Bishops University football around this season and he was rewarded on Thursday night with the Hec Crighton Trophy as Canadian university player of the year. Heather, the first Gaiter to win the award, set a Canadian Inter-university Sport record with 3,132 passing yards in eight league games, an average of 391.5 yards per game. That beat the mark of 3,047 set only one week earlier by Westerns Will Finch, a Hec Crighton finalist. The previous record of 3,033 was set by Michael Faulds of Western in 2009. "I always knew I could play at a high level and this year was kind of the culmination of my career," said Heather. "I always told my coaches that I dont care if I throw for 200 yards or 50 yards as long as we win the game. "I trade all this if I could play in the (Vanier Cup) game on Saturday." Other Crighton finalists were running backs Mercer Timmis of Calgary and Jordan Botel of Mount Allison. It was the seventh straight year it was won by a quarterback. Kyle Quinlan of McMaster won last year. Heathers heroics helped the Gaiters (6-2) to second place in the Quebec conference -- after going winless the year before -- and gave the Lennoxville, Que., institution its first home playoff game since 1994. He set a conference record with 20 touchdown passes and a team record with 199 completions. His totals included throwing for 538 yards in a 46-38 loss to the Laval Rouge et Or, a record against the defending Vanier Cup champions who had the best defence in Canada. Heather ended his career with Bishops records for completions (565), attempts (998), yards (7,983) and touchdown passes (50). Kevin Mackey of Bishops took home the Frank Tindall Trophy as CIS coach of the year. The 34-year-old engineered a remarkable turnaround for a team that had not won six games in a season since 1993. He had high praise for Heather. "He typified the season we had," said Mackey. "I told him at the beginning of the season that well probably go as far as he takes us. "The expectations were high because we knew what type of player we had, but he surpassed everybodys expectations." Mackey grew up not far from Bishops in Ascot Corner, Que., and became the universitys third Tindall winner after Bruce Coulter and Ian Breck. Other finalists were Kelly Jeffrey of Mount Allison, Greg Marshall of Westernn and Blake Nill of Calgary.dddddddddddd Linebacker Pawel Kruba of No. 1-ranked Western won the Presidents Trophy as defensive player of the year. The fifth-year Mustang averaged 4.8 tackles per game and had three interceptions. "It was a special year and a special team," said Kruba. Other nominees were Doctor Cassama of Calgary, Ron Omara of St. Francis Xavier and Antoine Pruneau of Montreal. Laurent Duvernay-Tardif of McGill got the J.P. Metras Trophy as lineman of the year. The six-foot-five 305-pound senior is the top-ranked player for the 2014 CFL draft. The Redmen line helped Luis Guimont-Mota lead the Quebec conference in rushing yards. Other finalists were Jesse St. James of Acadia, Ettore Lattanzio of Ottawa and Donovan Dale of UBC. "Last year I was first team all-Canadian and this is like taking another step," said Duvernay-Tardif, who is hoping to be invited to the Shrine Bowl to perhaps attract interest from NFL clubs. "My long term goal is medicine, but mid-term is football and Id like to play in the best league in the world." McMaster wide receiver Daniel Vandervoort won the Peter Gorman Trophy as rookie of the year. The Barrie, Ont., native was third in the Ontario conference with 31 catches for 594 yards and eight touchdowns in eight games. He beat out Alex Cormier-Emond of Montreal, Adam Melanson of Acadia and Rashaun Simonise of Calgary. "Coming in this year I never thought Id win this award," said Vandervoort, who may have got more playing time because of a rash of injuries on the Marauders this season. "We had huge losses. "But we tried to battle through it. We had to bring up first and second year players like myself to step up in big games." Calgary quarterback Andrew Buckley took the Russ Jackson Award for football, academics and citizenship. Buckley took over from injured starter Eric Dzwilewski and led the Dinos to an 8-0 record. He is also a two-time academic all-Canadian who hopes to follow his parents into a career in medicine. Duvernay-Tardif, Stu Moore of Mount Allison and Aaaron Gazendam of Queens were finalists. Buckley was the only player from the Dinos or the Rouge et Or, who will meet Saturday in the Vanier Cup game, to win an award. However, the Dinos, the Rouge et Or and Western -- the three top-ranked teams -- each placed four players on the all-star team. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz