Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 115 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

11.06.2019 05:22
gh Asking Price Chris Botta of The New York Tim Antworten

With less than a week until the NHL Trade Deadline, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Waiting Last Minute As per Arthur Staple of Newsday, barring a cant refuse offer from anyone in the next few days, New York Islanders general manager Garth Snow will go as close to the 3pm et deadline on Wednesday as possible to entice better offers for both Thomas Vanek and Andrew MacDonald. He adds that as games go on through the weekend, the number of suitors for MacDonald could go up. Staple also writes that the Islanders have no intention of trading goaltender Evgeni Nabokov. High Asking Price Chris Botta of The New York Times adds that the Islanders are asking for a first-round pick for MacDonald. He adds that theres a lot of interest in MacDonald, but CSNNE.com adds that such a demand is too much for the Boston Bruins, who are reportedly looking for a blueliner. Interest In Stewart? According to Bruce Garrioch of The Ottawa Sun, the Senators have an interest in St. Louis Blues winger Chris Stewart. Garrioch adds that Stewart could be part of a deal with the New York Rangers if the Blues are interested in Ryan Callahan. Staying The Course Larry Brooks of The New York Post writes that Rangers general manager Glen Sather and his front office are devoting their attention to evaluating personnel who might become available in trades for Ryan Callahan and Dan Girardi, with no progress made toward signing them to contract extensions. No Ones Business As Rich Chere of The Star-Ledger writes, no one should expect New Jersey Devils goaltender Martin Brodeur to announce publicly that he wants to be traded. Brodeur explained to Chere that he wont even wont say so unless a deal actually happens - and he hasnt even discussed the situation with general manager Lou Lamoriello. "Oh, no. Its not going to be like that. I dont think so, anyway," Brodeur told the paper. "Its nobody elses business but mine as for the direction I want to go. "Its been tough because you go through ups and downs. The more questions Im asked, sometimes my answers change. Thats why in the last few weeks Ive been more quiet about it. Its on purpose, because I want to make sure my decision is an educated decision and there are no influences from the outside. Show up Thursday and youll know if Im on the plane to Detroit (where the Devils play Friday)." Chere also writes that Jaromir Jagr, who doesnt have a no-trade clause, hasnt spoken to Lamoriello about a trade option. "The one thing that is good about this team is we dont have much media coverage," Jagr told Chere. "Less media, less rumors and less trade rumors. I havent even heard any rumors. "Hey, Ive been traded twice during the season. From Dallas to Boston and to New York from Washington. Going to the Rangers from Washington, they told me they were trying to trade me so I was kind of expecting it. The last one, Dallas to Boston, I was surprised. For me its easier than somebody with a big family. I pack my stuff and go, if something happens. Or not go." No Change Of Heart Katie Carrera of The Washington Post reports that, to little surprise, Capitals forward Martin Erat is still looking to get out. Erat, back from representing the Czech Republic in the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games, said Wednesday he still wants the Capitals to trade him but declined to elaborate further. Capitals GM George McPhee said earlier this week that he planned to approach Erat again but didnt expect him to change of mind. Oakland Raiders Isaiah Johnson Jersey . Richard Jefferson scored 17 points and Diante Garrett had a career-high 15 points as the Jazz had seven players with 10 points or more in Utahs largest margin of victory this season. Cheap Oakland Raiders Jerseys Online . -- Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday. http://www.cheapraiders.com/132p-cheap-j...ey-raiders.html. He left in the 4th inning of Saturdays game against the Tigers after experiencing tightness. Reyes and the team still hope that he will be ready for Opening Day in Tampa Bay in one week. Oakland Raiders Jerseys China .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Oakland Raiders Foster Moreau Jersey .Morse gets a $1 million signing bonus and salaries of $7 million next season and $8 million in 2016 under the agreement announced Wednesday.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Giants first-round draft pick Odell Beckham Jr. has nothing to show for the preseason. Coach Tom Coughlin announced Tuesday that the rookie wide receiver will miss the annual bragging rights game against the Jets (2-0) because of continuing problems with a hamstring injury. The LSU product pulled a hamstring two days into training camp and he hhas participated in six practices.dddddddddddd After missing the Giants first three preseason games, this was supposed to be the week that he played. However, Beckham was hit in the back of his leg late in practice Monday and he did not practice Tuesday. Coughlin ruled him out for Friday nights game. Despite interview requests, Beckham didnt talk to the media. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz