Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

12.06.2019 05:10
LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The Philadelphia Phillies have activated Cole Hamels from the disabled list to make his season debut again Antworten

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - The Philadelphia Phillies have activated Cole Hamels from the disabled list to make his season debut against the Los Angeles Dodgers. The 30-year-old left-hander, sidelined for the first three weeks because of biceps tendinitis, attempted to get his 100th regular-season victory on Wednesday night. Hamels, the 2008 World Series MVP, entered 1-4 with a 9.55 ERA in his last five opening starts. Philadelphia optioned right-hander B.J. Rosenberg to Triple-A Lehigh Valley. Rosenberg made eight relief appearances, giving up five earned runs and 13 hits in 6 1-3 innings. His only decision came in a 5-4 win against Miami on April 12, when Jimmy Rollins hit a game-ending home run in the 10th. Theoren Fleury Jersey . -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday. Doug Gilmour Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around. http://www.flamessale.com/authentic-lann...-flames-jersey/. Peko, a fourth-round pick in 2006, started all 16 games and a playoff loss to San Diego last season. He was second on the line with 72 tackles and had a career-high three sacks. Miikka Kiprusoff Jersey . - The Jacksonville Jaguars are leaning more toward playing injured quarterback Blake Bortles against Tennessee on Thursday night. Custom Calgary Flames Jerseys . - Skiing far more aggressively than in her season debut a day earlier, Lindsey Vonn was in provisional 10th place after the first 45 skiers in a World Cup downhill on Saturday. ROSTOCK, Germany -- Juergen Braehmer of Germany defeated Enzo Maccarinelli of Wales by technical knockout after five rounds Saturday to keep his WBA light heavyweight belt. Maccarinelli had his right eye swollen shut already by the end of the second round, when he said he wanted to continue despite being unable to see "anything" with it. A doctor examined the eye in the third and fifth rounds, declaring the 33-year-old fit to continue both times. "When you see it like that, you want to hit it even more. Thats boxing,&quoot; Braehmer said.dddddddddddd "I caught him well with my left. Then I wanted to be too spectacular. I wanted too much. It was good that it ended then." Just as the bell rang for the sixth to begin, Maccarinellis trainer, Gary Lockett, stopped the bout. "I cant let him go on. I cant let him go on," Lockett said. The 35-year-old Braehmer improves to 43-2 (32 KOs) with the first successful defence of the title he won by beating American Marcus Oliveira in December. Maccarinelli drops to 38-7 (30 KOs). Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz