Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

13.06.2019 05:32
hen Latos will be back. Price said Antworten

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Reds put left-hander Tony Cingrani on the 15-day disabled list because of soreness in his pitching shoulder, giving them two starters sidelined by injury. They called up right-handed reliever Curtis Partch on Thursday for the start of a four-game series against the Milwaukee Brewers. Manager Bryan Price says the Reds wont need to add another starter because they have three days off in the next two weeks. The Reds opened the season with eight players on the disabled list, the most in the majors. Right-handed starter Mat Latos had surgery to repair torn knee cartilage on Feb. 14 and later developed soreness in his pitching forearm. Theres no expectation for when Latos will be back. Price said Cingrani should be ready to return in two weeks. The move on Thursday was more of a precaution. "Hes felt like it hasnt impaired his pitching, but hes aware he hasnt felt 100 per cent like his first game against the Cardinals," Price said. "I think he can still pitch with it. All things considered, we dont want 60 per cent to 70 per cent of Tony Cingrani if we can get closer to 100 per cent. And were going to take advantage of this spot in the schedule to get him right." Cingrani is 2-2 with a 3.34 ERA in six starts. He gave up three runs in four innings of a 9-4 loss to the Cubs on Wednesday night, with his velocity dropping in the final inning. Cingrani would have liked to stay in the game longer on Wednesday and remain in the rotation, pitching through the problem. "I dont know why they do a lot of things," Cingrani said. "I dont agree with it, but thats what they want to do because they dont want me to injure myself, so I understand. I think I could throw just fine, but theyre exercising caution." Partch opened the season with the Reds and didnt allow a run in 4 1-3 innings. He retired 13 of the 17 batters he faced. He was optioned to Triple-A Louisville on April 19 when left-handed reliever Sean Marshall was activated. Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys . - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode. Brad Hunt Jersey . This week, topics cover the Blue Jays rotation, the futures John Gibbons and Alex Anthopoulos, protecting pitchers and a bonus question on his predictions for the MLB playoffs. http://www.goldenknightssale.com/authent...knights-jersey/. Russia has spent about $51 billion to deliver the Sochi Olympics, which run Feb. 7-23, making them the most expensive games ever, even though as a winter event it hosts many fewer athletes than summer games do. Marc-Andre Fleury Jersey .Y. - Referee Ed Hochuli referred to replay official Tom Sifferman by his nickname Jungle Boy, which was heard on the in-stadium microphone during the Arizona Cardinals-Carolina Panthers NFC wild-card game Saturday. Deryk Engelland Jersey .com Tours Nova Scotia Open. The 27-year-old Sloan, a former Texas-El Paso player from Calgary matched first-round leader Rodriguez at 10-under 132 on Ashburn Golf Clubs New Course.The Toronto Maple Leafs are shopping for reinforcements. Leafs general manager Dave Nonis is searching for a forward, preferably a centreman, to help fill the void created by injuries to Dave Bolland and Tyler Bozak. While discussions on the trade front are increasing, the market for quality centres is always sketchy and the expected return often requires a premium package of a young roster player, top prospect and a draft pick. For the right player, the Maple Leafs might be willing to pay such a price, however, its more likely Toroonto uses its depth on the blueline or utilizes draft picks in a less significant trade to plug the holes.dddddddddddd The search has basically just begun and while the Leafs need help up front, in the meantime, head coach Randy Carlyle appears willing to be creative to fill the void, which explains James van Riemsdyk centering a line with Phil Kessel and Joffrey Lupul Monday in practice. Theres no sense of panic in Toronto, but, there is a keen interest in making a trade to help ease the strain. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz