Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 - Ankündigungen -
zhanjiao1212 Offline

17.06.2019 05:22
I felt good tonight." Jose Alt Antworten

HOUSTON -- Rougned Odor has had a rough start to his Major League career. Discount Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . Things quickly turned around for him on Monday night. The rookie second baseman collected his first home run and drove in his first two runs as Colby Lewis threw 5 2-3 shutout innings, and Adrian Beltre also homered to lead the Texas Rangers to a 4-0 win over the Houston Astros. Odor, who entered Monday just 2 for 12, had two hits, including a run-scoring single in the fourth and a homer in the sixth -- a solo shot into the upper deck in right field -- to make it 4-0. "He swung the bat well, especially that base hit he got up the middle," Texas manager Ron Washington said. "He (Brad Peacock) threw him a fastball away and he stayed on the pitch and didnt try to do much with it but hit it where it was. And then he went up there and took a chance that he was going to throw him a first-pitch fastball and got the head out." Washington said one thing about Odor was that he walked up to plate confident and not scared. Odour said through a translator that he felt good. "Im not scared because its the same as down in the minor leagues," Odor said. "I take it in that perspective." Lewis (3-2) struck out a season-high eight and allowed seven hits to improve to 4-0 in his career at Minute Maid Park. The right-hander bounced back from a poor outing against Colorado on Wednesday where he allowed seven runs in less than four innings. Lewis said he was able to flip the breaking ball for strikes, and when that pitch is sharp, you can use it to get a couple more outs. "Thats kind of what you want as a starting pitcher," Lewis said. "You want to have at least three of the four working for you and when you have four of the four pitches working for you it makes for an easier night. I was able to flip breaking balls in there when I needed to early. The slider was sharp. The change-up got me some quick outs a couple times and that was beneficial for sure." Beltre, who snapped a 0 for 11 slump, had two hits, including a two-run home run to left in the third. Prince Fielder also had two hits. "Its always nice to help your ballclub win games," Beltre said. "I know that I need to be doing that more often and hopefully thatll be the start of something better." Brad Peacock (0-4) struck out a career-high 11 but allowed four runs on seven hits in six innings. Peacocks previous career-high for strikeouts was 10 at Minnesota on Aug. 4, 2013. "From the get-go, I wanted to try to attack these guys and try to keep the ball down and mix in my other pitches," Peacock said. "I was able to do that for the most part. I felt good tonight." Jose Altuve had three hits, and Matt Dominguez and George Springer each had two hits for the Astros, who left 12 runners on base in losing for the eighth time in the last 10 games. "Look at the number of hits we had and baserunners, we had guys who were getting hits and getting on base," Houston manager Bo Porter said. "We just were not getting the big hit that would plate runs in those situations." Lewis exited after singles by Dominguez and Springer, combined with a Mitch Moreland error, put runners on second and third with two outs in the sixth, but Nick Martinez induced a Chris Carter groundout to end the threat. The Astros threatened again in the eighth, putting runners on the corners with one out after singles by Dominguez and Springer, but Neal Cotts struck out Carter and Jesus Guzman to end the inning. NOTES: Washington said he would not know until Wednesday whether lefty Martin Perez lands on the disabled list. "Right now, our thought is to wait until Wednesday and see what more information we have and then well make a decision," Washington said. "If its just for him to miss a start, then we have to do something else. If it gets to that point where he has to go on the DL, we dont have to make the decision until Wednesday." Perez experienced discomfort in his left elbow after failing to get out of the fourth Saturday night. ... Texas infielder Josh Wilson accepted the outright assignment to Triple-A Round Rock. Wilson was designated for assignment May 8. ... Houston will send left-hander Dallas Keuchel, who is 3-2 with a 3.68 ERA this season to the mound Tuesday against lefty Matt Harrison, who is 1-0, in the second game of the three-game. Wholesale Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . Mladenovics quick hands at the net made the difference while Bencics inexperience in doubles showed. "We took a lot of pleasure," Mladenovic told Sport Plus television. "Its extremely difficult to play in such conditions, but our doubles team showed a lot of quality. Seattle Seahawks Marquise Blair Jersey . -- James Harden scored 31 points, including 25 in the second half, and the Houston Rockets dug out of a double-digit, first-half hole to beat the Orlando Magic 101-89 on Wednesday night. http://www.cheapseahawks.com/ .Leicester won 25-21 in a heated European Rugby Champions Cup group match on Sunday.Toulon said on its website on Wednesday that it decided to open an investigation after Leicester complained about the behaviour of prop Martin Castrogiovanni and fullback Delon Armitage.PARIS - Andy Murray hired former tennis player Amelie Mauresmo as his coach on Sunday, and will work with her at least through the grass-court season. Murray, who won the Wimbledon title last year, has been without a coach since he parted ways with Ivan Lendl in March. He reached the French Open semifinals this week, losing to Rafael Nadal in straight sets, and said after the match that he hoped to have a new coach in place for Wimbledon. The tournament at the All England Club starts on June 23. "Im excited by the possibilities of the new partnership and Amelie is someone I have always looked up to and admired," Murray said in a statement. "Shes faced adversity plenty of times in her career, but was an amazing player and won major titles, including Wimbledon." Mauresmo, a former top-ranked player from France, won two Grand Slam titles. She won her first at the Australian Open in 2006, and followed that up with the Wimbledon title a few months later. She retired at the end of the 2009 season, and haas been French Fed Cup captain since 2012. Stitched Seattle Seahawks Jerseys. "Im really excited to be able to work with Andy," Mauresmo said. "Hes an amazingly talented tennis player and I feel I have plenty to offer both him and the team around him. Im looking forward to getting down to work and helping him win more Grand Slams." With Lendl by his side, Murray finally won a major title at the 2012 U.S. Open. Then he won the Wimbledon title a year later, becoming the first British man since Fred Perry in 1936 to win the championship at the All England Club. Murray grew up being coached by his mother, Judy Murray. She is now the British Fed Cup captain. "I have a very strong coaching team already in place, but I think Amelie brings with her experience and tactical expertise and will push us all to improve," Murray said. "Everyone I know talks very highly of Amelie, as a person and coach, and Im convinced that her joining the team will help us push on - I want to win more Grand Slams." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz