Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

24.06.2019 05:20
Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Arron Afflalo led seven Denver players in double figures with 22 points in a 122-97 rout of the Antworten

Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Arron Afflalo led seven Denver players in double figures with 22 points in a 122-97 rout of the Phoenix Suns in the back end of a home-and-home set. Ty Lawson contributed 11 points and 10 assists, while J.J. Hickson came off the bench for 10 points and 11 rebounds. Timofey Mozgov had 13 points for the Nuggets, who have won six of their last seven games. Eric Bledsoe posted 16 points for the Suns, who shot only 38.8 percent from the floor and failed to build on a 120-112 home win over the Nuggets on Wednesday. Phoenix had beaten the Nuggets five straight times, but on Friday Denver gained the upperhand quickly and led wire-to-wire. Lawsons layup finished a 9-0 run for a 27-15 difference with 1:21 remaining in the first quarter. It was 33-22 after 12 minutes, and the margin reached 20 at 52-32 midway through the second on a pair of Kenneth Faried free throws. Denver led 66-47 at intermission and was in front as many as 31 in the third. The difference didnt dip under 21 in the fourth. Game Notes Isaiah Thomas, who has made 48 consecutive free throws dating back to the Golden State game on Nov. 9, sat out for Phoenix due to a bruised ankle ... Gerald Green had 12 points, while P.J. Tucker, T.J. Warren and Archie Goodwin each scored 11 for Phoenix ... Wilson Chandler, Faried and Danilo Gallinari all scored 11 for the Nuggets, who went 32-of-36 at the charity stripe. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . Scott scored a career-high 30 points, Jeff Teague added 28 and the Hawks rallied to beat the New York Knicks 107-98 on Saturday night. "We were down Paul, down so many bodies," Scott said. Cheap Sabres Jerseys .J. -- Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers. http://www.cheapsabresjerseys.com/. -- Manchester United thrilled a record crowd with a brilliant opening goal -- and even Cristiano Ronaldos unexpected entrance proved futile for Real Madrid. Wholesale Sabres Jerseys . This is an exercise I have undertaken a few times, starting in 2009, and hope that Ive refined my approach a little bit in that time to help paint a better picture. Cheap Sabres Jerseys China . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said.HOUSTON - Houston Astros reliever Matt Albers has been placed on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to April 22, because of tendinitis in his right shoulder. Albers has a 0.90 ERA in eight appearances this season. He says: "Its just a little discomfort right now, a little inflammation, so hopefully its a few week thing.dddddddddddd Hopefully its something I can deal with early enough that I dont have to miss a significant amount of time." Right-hander Jose Cisnero was recalled from Triple-A Oklahoma City to take his spot on the roster. He has a 2.45 ERA in six appearances for the RedHawks this year. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz