Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Das Forum
carrie201918 Offline

24.06.2019 05:23
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Oakland had a chance to upset No. 5 Michigan State on Saturday. It just couldnt keep up with the Spartans Antworten

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Oakland had a chance to upset No. 5 Michigan State on Saturday. It just couldnt keep up with the Spartans on the glass. Duke Mondy scored 24 points, but the Golden Grizzlies were outrebounded by nine during a 67-63 loss to Branden Dawson and Michigan State. "There are no moral victories here at Oakland," coach Greg Kampe said, thanking Tom Izzo for scheduling his team. "We passed that point of being close long ago. We were close again and just couldnt beat them." Mondy, the nations leader in steals, had seven swipes for the Golden Grizzlies (2-9). Travis Bader, who grew up in the shadows of Michigan State, had 18 points and Corey Petros added 11 for Oakland, winless in 12 games in the series. I had seven steals?" Mondy said. "I didnt even know that. I have great anticipation. Im not a gambler, but I like to gamble sometimes." Bader went 4 for 14 from long range to move within 56 3-pointers of J.J. Redicks NCAA record, drawing rave reviews from Izzo. "I love that kid," Izzo said of Bader, the son of his former director of basketball operations. "I grew up with that kid, and he grew up with me. If ever a kid deserves success, its him. I hope he breaks the record." Izzo had no idea how Dawson would play after he challenged the enigmatic forward following a disappointing effort against North Carolina. He got the answer he was looking for in a home game for Oakland at The Palace. Dawson had 16 points and 13 rebounds for the short-handed Spartans (8-1), who were rusty and turnover-prone after a 10-day break. "I thought Dawson really responded today," Izzo said. "I got after him pretty good." Dawson took only two shots and had two turnovers in 17 minutes during Michigan States 79-65 home loss to the Tar Heels on Dec. 4. It was a much different story against the Golden Grizzlies, with Dawson going 7 for 13 from the field and blocking three shots in 36 minutes. "There was a different mindset and definitely a different approach," Dawson said. "Id just had one of the worst games since Ive been here against North Carolina. So the guys all pushed me, and Coach talked to me." Keith Appling scored 18 of his 21 points in the second half for the Spartans, and Adreian Payne had 20 points and 10 rebounds. Michigan State played without leading scorer Gary Harris, who is nursing an ankle injury. The Spartans also were without big men Matt Costello (mononucleosis) and Kenny Kaminski (academic suspension). The Golden Grizzlies jumped to a 20-12 lead, taking advantage of the Spartans sloppiness. Oakland had four assists on its first five baskets, while Michigan State was recording one assist and committing seven turnovers. "The start they had kept them in the game," Izzo said. "If wed gotten them down early, maybe some of those losses theyve had wouldve mounted." Michigan State managed to rally for a 35-31 lead early in the second half on two jumpers by Appling. But Oakland wouldnt go away. Baders third 3 tied it at 50 with 7:44 to play. He was 4 for 14 from long range. An Appling 3 and a Bader turnover helped Michigan State take a five-point advantage, its largest of the day to that point. Another Bader turnover and a layup and free throw by Appling built the cushion to 58-50 and seemed to create some daylight. "They were just so physical," Kampe said. "A couple of our bigger backups are out for the season, and we just dont have the size to match them. We werent physical enough, and Dawson had his way down in there." The Golden Grizzlies closed to 60-56 with 2:42 left. But Travis Trice hit a 3 at the end of the shot clock to give the Spartans a seven-point edge. Joe Greene Jersey . Fielder has been out with a herniated disk in his neck, and surgery was recommended after a follow-up exam and another scan Thursday with Dr. Kevin Greene Jersey . The All Blacks played their best rugby of recent years when they beat South Africa 38-27 in Johannesburg two weeks ago, clinching the Rugby Championships in a match which has been hailed as one of the best ever played. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseysauthentic...ight-jersey.com) - Thursday marks the official debut of a new dirt racing surface at Meydan Racecourse. Vance McDonald Jersey . - The New York Rangers have momentum, a unified locker room and Henrik Lundqvist. Brian Allen Jersey .com) - The Hatch Attack is back in the Southern Conference.Ahead of the New York derby - live on Sky Sports - we assess how Patrick Vieira has done so far in charge of New York City FC. Vieira took the New York City FC job in January with the objective of leading the Major League Soccer franchise to their first ever play-offs after predecessor Jason Kreis had managed only an eighth-place finish in the clubs inaugural campaign.Ahead of Saturdays Rivalry Week clash with the New York Red Bulls, we take a look at how the former Arsenal midfielder has done so far... The off-seasonThe expectation levels at New York City FC are high; the club has financial backing from Manchester Citys holding company, City Football Group, as well as Yankee Global Enterprises, who own the iconic baseball club the New York Yankees.Vieiras brave decision to step into football management led him to New York City, and was selected by director of football Claudio Reyna. Like Vieira, Reyna spent playing time at Manchester City and he wanted to appoint the former elite development squads coach to lead the MLS club. What is MLS rivalry week? This week pits together the fiercest rivals in the league, meaning many high-profile matches... Vieira was announced as the new head coach on November 9 last year and took charge on January 1.Former Spain international and ex-Valencia, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid striker David Villa joined the club at the start of last season and was an immense success. David Villa has enjoyed himself in MLS following his move from La Liga He scored 18 goals in 29 MLS appearances in his first season. However, Andrea Pirlo and Frank Lampard both joined in the summer last year, and had less than successful starts to their respective careers stateside.Vieiras first job would be to successfully integrate the new stars into a workable system while also building a strong supporting cast around them. MLS top earners Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard are among the top earners but Kaka remains the highest-paid star His first signing was Englishman Jack Harrison as the first pick in the 2016 MLS Superdraft. Unfortunately for the 19-year-old from Bolton, injury has meant he is yet to make a first-team appearance for the club.In total, Vieira had helped to clear out 11 players from their squad and brought in 10 new players. With a predominantly new-look line-up, it would come down to how Vieira would fit the pieces together and whether he could engineer a team that would pick up results. Villa, Frank Lampard, and Andrea Pirlo are the teams star players The resultsAs it stands, New York City are currently top of the Eastern Conference standings on 17 points after 12 matches. City have won four, drawn five and lost three games under Vieira as they currently lead the way in the Eastern standings.Their season kicked off in a frantic fashion as they won 4-3 against Chicago Fire, another team currently undergoing transition. However, City went on a winless run of seven matches without a win, drawing four and losing three matches.The last draw of the seven-game run, a 1-1 result against Montreal Impact, seemed to mark a turning point as theey went on to win three games in a row with victories over Vancouver Whitecaps, D.ddddddddddddC. United and Portland Timbers before earning a hard-fought away point against Toronto FC on Wednesday. MLS highlights as New York City FC travelled to the BMO Field to face Toronto Results overall, then, have been positive, and intriguingly theyve been successful without one of their designated players in Lampard, who has been out with a calf injury.He reportedly could be set for a return on Saturday night but where he fits into the team tactically is up for debate. The midfield three now looks settled with Pirlo acting as the sole holding player, though Vieira showed his strength of leadership by deciding to drop the Italian playmaker for his poor performance on April 23. Pirlo did not hit top form at first and found himself dropped by Vieira What they say about himLampard, talking to Sky Sports before the beginning of the season, praised Vieira for mucking in.Fair play to him because people who have been great players dont always want to go and do the dirty work, he said.Hes worked with the kids on cold Manchester mornings at the back of the training ground. Ive seen them do it and hes certainly earned his stripes there. For us, I hope he ups our level. The players will respect him and when he speaks they will listen because of what hes done in the game.NYCFC captain Villa backed Vieira after their seven game winless run. Its mentality, its on us, Villa said. The coach says all the right things. We played very well and how the coach wants. I’m happy here, I have a great team and a great staff. Now all I have to do is win. Patrick Vieira What he saysAt the start of the season, Viera declared: Im happy here, I have a great team and a great staff. Now all I have to do is win.And after their winless streak was extended to seven games after the 1-1 draw v Montreal Impact, he backed his players to recover: We are in a period where everything is going against us, but we will stick together, we will fight together and we will turn it around. We showed that by the way we played tonight.On dropping Pirlo for the Philadelphia Union game on April 23, he said: Its my decision. Im just trying to choose the best team to win football matches, regarding the team were going to play against - on how we can hurt them and how we can defend their strengths. Also See: Who are the top earners in MLS? What exactly is MLS rivalry week? Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz