Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

25.06.2019 04:04
for Texas Motor SpeedwayIt’s the 25th of D Antworten

We just hope you’re warm." ecember. That’s the day after December 24th Alex Cobb Jersey , if I remember correctly. Wherever you are, and however you’re celebrating during this holiday-packed season, we just want to let you know how much we appreciate your decision to check in with this little corner of the interwebs a time or two on your journeys around the sun. Red Reporter dot com is a pretty special place to us, and we’re always, always glad you choose to spend some time here with us.The Cincinnati Reds have Yasiel Puig now, even if it’s only going to be for a blink. The starting rotation now appears to already be better than it has been in years. Joey Votto is Joey Votto, too, and I’ll wager he re-JoeyVotto’s in 2019 in a way much more like 2017 than 2018. And Eugenio Suarez is going to blow a gum bubble the size of Jupiter at some point next year, and we sure as heck hope you follow along with that with us.We hope you’re well, you’re warm, your cozy, you’re with friends/family, and that you’re capable of figuring out which version of you’re we deliberately misused in that sentence. See Wade Boggs Jersey , even during the holiday season we’re out to keep you on yore toes, folks.Toss a yule log in the fireplace and have a cold one on us today. And whatever you do, take care of your shoes. Name: Drew EllisDOB: 12/1/1995 (Age 23)Height: 6’3"Weight: 210Acquired: 2nd Round, 2017 MLB DraftPosition: Third BasemanB/T: R/RMost Notable Tool: Raw PowerSeason Stats: 120 G, 504 PA,..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Diamondbacks Farm TeamsGameday ThreadsDiamondbacks NewsDiamondbacks Game ReportsFang FoodDiamondbacks Farm SystemDiamondbacks ProspectsDiamondbacks Top Prospect #9: Infielder Drew EllisNew,7commentsESTShareTweetShareShareDiamondbacks Top Prospect #9: Infielder Drew EllisName: Drew EllisDOB: 12/1/1995 (Age 23)Height: 6’3”Weight: 210Acquired: 2nd Round, 2017 MLB DraftPosition: Third BasemanB/T: R/RMost Notable Tool: Raw PowerSeason Stats: 120 G, 504 PA, .246/.331/.429, 34 2B, 1 3B, 15 HR Wilson Ramos Jersey , 71 RBI, 71 R, 52/98 BB/K, 2/8 SB, 105 wRC+ for A+ Visalia2018 Season Summary: 2018 wasn’t more so about Ellis rising as it is about him not falling as a prospect. Ellis was able to cut his strikeout rate down from 21% to 19% without hurting his walk rate. He was also able to increase his XBH rate from every 7.6% PA to every 10.0%, even though a lot of his XBH were doubles. As Ellis continues to see more ABs, those doubles could end up turning into homers down the road. After a solid season in Visalia, the Diamondbacks sent him to the Fall League, where his numbers there matched his regular season output. Tools: Hit 45/50, Power 50/65, Speed 40, Defense 40/50Ellis is an extreme fly ball hitter, which will hurt his ability to hit for a solid average but also allow him to tap into his plus power more. Despite the lack of a BABIP skill http://www.raysfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey , Ellis has produced an OBP around .330 at every stop so he’s not an easy out either. I believe there will be more power down the line as Ellis becomes more comfortable with the strike zone and recognizing which pitches to attack. Defensively, he’s handled 3B enough that it’s become a non-issue although he’s unlikely to excel there. Upside: Ellis’ upside is that of an average regular at either corner infield position. Ultimately I think he ends up at 1B long term, but that’s more because of what I think of other infield prospects in the system than it is about Ellis himself. I do think he’ll need to show more with the bat in the upper minors regardless of where he plays since I project his defense, baserunning, and position to total up to be about a full win below average as a regular. I believe he will be able to turn some doubles into home runs and develop into a 25 HR/30 2B hitter down the road although it may take him a few seasons of 20 HR or less first.Risk: The only risk is that Ellis’ upside is very limited due to the lack of impressive skills outside of his plus power. Given that Ellis isn’t a complete butcher in the field and has the right approach for taking advantage of the one great tool he has, I’m not worried about him busting completely either. He’ll need to turn more doubles into home runs while not completely cratering his otherwise solid XBH rate of 10%. Likely 2019 Assignment: Ellis will likely get a promotion to AA Jackson, where he’ll be the primary 3B. As I’ve mentioned before, his batted ball profile is good for his skill set at the plate. Repeating his Visalia will be good enough for him to move up the ladder to AAA, but at the same time I’ll be disappointed. The 10% XBH rate is good, but I’d like to see him turn some doubles into home runs. ETA: 2020 Season

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz