Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

25.06.2019 07:54
Buffalo Bills at Minnesota Viki Antworten

ngs: Game time Long Sleeve Cameron Smith Jersey , channel, radio, streaming and more We are less than 24 hours away from the Minnesota Vikings returning to action, ladies and gentlemen. This week, the purple come back home to U.S. Bank Stadium, and will be facing the Buffalo Bills in Week 3 NFL action. The Vikings are coming off of their tie against the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field last week, while the Bills have started their season with two consecutive losses.So, how can you follow along with all of the action from Minneapolis on Sunday afternoon? Well, that’s what we’re here to help you figure out.Television InfoThis week’s game will kick off at the one most appropriate time for NFL football, that being Sunday afternoon at noon Central time. Because the Vikings are hosting an AFC team this week, this is one of the two weeks this season (as of now) that they’re scheduled to appear on CBS, which is WCCO-4 in the Twin Cities. For some reason Stefon Diggs Jersey , CBS has decided to send their “A-team” of announcers, Jim Nantz and Tony Romo, to give us the play-by-play for this one, which was nice of them, I guess.If you’re outside of the Twin Cities area, here is the coverage map of this week’s game from the good folks at 506 Sports. The Vikings/Bills game is the primary matchup in the area colored in red.If you’re looking for this game on your DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket package, you can find it on Channel 709.At this point, I’ve pretty much given up on finding decent Canadian television listing for NFL games. There used to be a couple of pretty good sites out there, but it appears that they’ve both pretty much shut down.For our friends in the United Kingdom, this one is not going to be airing live on any of the usual outlets for NFL action over there. Kickoff is scheduled for 6:00 PM UK time if you’re using something like NFL GamePass.For our men and women in uniform overseas. . .well, you’re out of luck this week. Not only will the American Forces Network not be showing the Bills/Vikings game live, they won’t even be giving it the courtesy of a replay. I get that it happens sometimes Harrison Smith Jersey , but it seems to happen to the Vikings a lot.Radio InfoIf you’re not going to be anywhere near a television for this one, you’ll be able to hear the call from Paul Allen and Pete Bercich on the Vikings Radio Network. That link goes to a list of Vikings Radio Network affiliates across the Upper Midwest. See if yours will be carrying the game. There are a couple of other places you can find it online as well, including the TuneIn radio service as well as the KFAN site (if you’re on a desktop or laptop computer only. . .it won’t work on phones or tablets).For those that have satellite radio (which, I’ll admit, has been a life saver for me the last two weeks as I’ve been traveling), you can find the Vikings Radio Network feed on Sirius Channel 105 or XM Channel 232. If you’re using the SiriusXM Online App, the Vikings’ permanent home there is Channel 819.Referee InfoAccording to the good folks at Football Zebras, the officiating crew for this week’s contest will be led by Alex Kemp. This is Kemp’s first season as an NFL referee, as he served as a Side Judge from 2014 to 2017 before getting the promotion prior to this season.Weather InfoWell, since the game is going to be indoors, the weather won’t be affecting the game itself or anything. For any pregame festivities that you might be partaking in, the weather should be pretty much perfect according to our friends at WeatherNation. High temperatures on Sunday will reach into the upper 60s Adam Thielen Jersey , with fairly light winds throughout the day.Streaming InfoAs this is a CBS game, you can stream it for free if you have CBS All-Access.Otherwise, there are several legal subscription services that are available in order to stream the game legally. Among them are Fubo.tv, USTVNow, and Sling TV. If you’re overseas, your best bet is going to be NFL GamePass.Since it has recently been brought up, I want to make it perfectly clear that streams from Reddit or other places are not. . .I repeat, not. . .legal. If you’d like to argue about that, you can argue it somewhere else, because the moderators won’t listen to that garbage. Until Reddit, or anywhere else, has a deal with the National Football League Kirk Cousins Jersey , those streams are illegal and not welcome to be put up on this site. If you want to use them, go find them on your own and don’t be plastering them in the comments section here unless you’d rather not be in the comments of the Game Thread. . .or any other thread. . .here at DN.That should be all of the information you need in order to keep track of all the action from U.S. Bank Stadium between the Minnesota Vikings and Buffalo Bills on Sunday afternoon. We’ll have our Open Thread for the first quarter up about an hour before kickoff or so, and we hope that you’ll join us here for all of the fun! The Girls High Kick Team threw some surprises in - and caught the eye of a certain Vikings Pro-Bowler."Last weekend, the 2018-2019 Minnesota State Girls Dance Competition took place at Target Center in Minneapolis, and one team in particular let it be known just exactly who their favorites are.The Bagley Flyers High Kick Team’s Vikings-themed routine brought cheers from the entire crowd, and earned the girls a sixth place finish.For those that aren’t familiar, Bagley is a town of about 1,400 and sits about a half hour west of Bemidji.I’d love to be able to put the video up on the site as it sits, but unfortunately, that can’t happen, soooo....The video can be found here, under the header Class A High Kick Qualifiers .(note: I used the qualifier video because it was a lot easier to hear the music in the background.The same routine can be found at around 20 minutes of the Finals video)Forward the video to the 36:55 mark Marcus Sherels Jersey , to see the girls full routine, which lasts about three-and-a-half minutes.And pay particular attention for all the Vikings football references.It’s worth watching a few times just to catch all of them - including a really cool representation of the Minneapolis Miracle complete with a Marcus Williams “whiff” on Stefon Diggs. It’s a little difficult to tell from the video - especially if you’re watching on a smaller screen - but the young ladies’ are all wearing the #19 in honor of former (you may have heard) Minnesota prep athlete Adam Thielen.And, word must’ve reached Thielen, because he gave a shout out to the girls (and their coaches, of course) on Twitter.Great job, ladies, and - as always - Skol!!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz