Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 132 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

25.06.2019 08:25
Five teams have already clinched playoff ber Antworten

ths through Week 15 of the NFL season Anthony Hitchens Jersey , and three more will on Sunday, if everything goes as expected.The Chiefs and Chargers have both clinched playoff berths in the AFC, while the Saints, Rams and Bears have all clinched their divisions in the NFC. If every favored team wins in Week 16, three more teams will clinch:Patriots: Clinch the AFC East with a home win over the Bills. New England is a 13-point favorite.Cowboys: Clinch the NFC East with a home win over the Buccaneers. Dallas is a 7-point favorite.Texans: Clinch a playoff berth if the Ravens lose to the Chargers on Saturday. Los Angeles is a 4.5-point favorite over Baltimore. (The Texans would clinch the AFC South with a win, but they’re 1-point underdogs at Philadelphia.)Other teams can clinch playoff berths this week, including the Steelers Chad Henne Jersey , Seahawks and Vikings, but they all need some upsets. If form holds, we’ll have eight playoff spots set and four playoff spots still open heading into Week 17. The Chiefs tight end spoke to the media on Monday as the offseason program got underway"Phase one of the Kansas City Chiefs offseason program got underway on Monday with meetings, strength and conditioning and physical rehabilitation.And on the first day... media appearances, too.Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce took to the podium and talked about the ankle surgery he underwent about six weeks ago.”The ankle’s getting there,” he reported. “It feels good. I finally got the boot off on Friday. Everything feels good, and we’re on track.”When we first learned of the surgery Kendall Fuller Jersey , the best information was that Kelce would likely miss Chiefs offseason activities, but would be ready for training camp in July.Asked when he thought he’d be back to 100%, Kelce said he didn’t know.”I have no idea what the time frame is. I’m just taking it week by week.”Still, Kelce said he was anxious to get back to the routine.“I wish I could do everything right now, man,” he said. “I’m in the facility, and ready to get things going — that’s for sure.”The Chiefs tight end also said the conclusion of last season was a disappointment Eric Murray Jersey , but he remains confident.”It still stings you when you think about it, but at the same time, we’re here, and everyone in this building is ready to get this thing going. A lot of momentum was built from that.”For Kelce — who at first was a little reluctant to shift his allegiance from former Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith, whom he still describes as one of his “all-time favorite teammates” — it’s now all about his starting quarterback Patrick Mahomes.”He’s just always going to be him,” Kelce told reporters. “Pat’s a high-energy guy. Very competitive. In every single year, everyone’s going to see his game go to another level.”Kelce was with Mahomes during the Texas Tech Red Raiders’ Final Four run at the NCAA men’s basketball tournament and said he enjoys being out in public with his quarterback.”I’ve never been around a guy with that much stardom everywhere he goes Terrance Smith Jersey ,” Kelce explained. “It’s cool because he’s laid-back; he appreciates the opportunity to meet everyone. It’s just fun to see him in that environment.”And although he said that he and his teammates will miss backup tight end Demetrius Harris — who departed for the Cleveland Browns during free agency — he’s excited to play with new Chiefs tight end Blake Bell.”Yeah, we just got out of meetings,” he said when asked if he had met the former Oklahoma Sooners tight end who has now joined his fourth NFL team. “Blake’s an addition that I think is awesome. Blake can roll. He’s an athlete. Former quarterback like myself — well, former Wildcat guy like myself; I wouldn’t call myself a quarterback. It’s just cool to have the Belldozer in.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz