Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

23.07.2019 03:14
.It started the day after the All-Star Game when Antworten

As Tuesday's trade deadline looms closer http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-marcell-ozuna-jersey , it seems like many of the biggest deals have already been made the Baltimore Orioles traded superstar Manny Machado to the Los Angeles Dodgers, and last year's National League champions are hoping Machado can lead them to the World Series and help them to win it a year after losing to the Houston Astros in the seventh game.Other big moves saw the New York Yankees acquire left-handed pitcher J.A. Happ from the Toronto Blue Jays and reliever Zach Britton from the Orioles. The Milwaukee Brewers, who are chasing the Chicago Cubs in the NL Central, acquired Mike Moustakas from the Kansas City Royals, while the Cubs picked up starting pitcher Cole Hamels from the Texas Rangers.There are more deals to be made, and one of the teams that is starting to receive a lot of calls from contenders is the Chicago White Sox. Many thought the rebuilding White Sox would be in a sell mode and players like Jose Abreu and Avisail Garcia could be available.However, long-time MLB insider Peter Gammons of The Athletic reported that the Sox aregetting multiple callson hard-throwing starter Carlos Rodon.While Rodon has not fully developed into the star pitcher the White Sox were expecting when they selected him with the No. 3 pick in the 2014 Draft, he reaches 98 miles per hour on the radar gun and has mixed in some excellent performances with mediocre ones.The 25-year-old Rodon is in his fourth year with the White Sox Jason Motte Jersey , and this season he has a 3-3 record, a 3.24 earned-run average and a1.063 WHIP.Rodon would not be eligible to file for free agency until 2022, so it would probably take a major deal for the White Sox to part company with the starting pitcher.Chris Archer of the Rays has drawn quite a bit of interest.Gail Burton/Associated PressChris Archer of the Tampa Bay Rays is another pitcher who has been mentioned prominently as the trade deadline nears.The San Diego Padres, who are not in contention for a playoff spot, are one of the teams that have been talking to the Rays about Archer.The Padres clearly want the right-handed pitcher, but they are only willing to go so far to get him. They have told the Rays that high-level prospect shortstop Fernando Tatis Jr. is not available in a trade and neither is left-handed pitcher MacKenzie Gore, according toMLB Network insider Jon Morosi.The Padres are rich with prospects, including catcher-outfielder Francisco Mejia and infielder Jose Urias. Morosi's tweet intimated that San Diego's other top prospects besides Tatis and Gore would be available in a potential trade.The Yankees and Dodgers are also interested in Archer http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-marcell-ozuna-jersey ,according to Ken Rosenthalof The Athletic.The 29-year-old Archer has a 3-5 record with a 4.31 ERA and 102 strikeouts in 96 innings.While the Orioles have already traded Machado and Britton, they may not be done. Outfielder Adam Jones may be the next player to leave Charm City.According toESPN reporter Jerry Crasnick, the Cleveland Indians and Philadelphia Phillies may both be at the head of the list.The Indians are in control of the AL Central, but they will almost certainly have to compete with the Houston Astros, Boston Red Sox and Yankees if they are going to win the pennant and get a chance to play in the World Series.The Phillies are involved in a tough fight with the Atlanta Braves for the NL East title. The presence of Jones could help the former gain an edge in that battle.Jones is a five-time All-Star, and he has a .285/.312/.434 slash line this season with 11 home runs and 44 runs batted in. A look at what’s happening around the majors Wednesday:MOVING ONThe Red Sox are set for a postseason rematch with the World Series champion Astros. Boston eliminated the Yankees with a dramatic 4-3 victory Tuesday night in Game 4 of their AL Division Series, and now rookie manager Alex Cora and his club will wait until Saturday night to open the AL Championship Series against Houston at Fenway Park. Ace lefty Chris Sale figures to get the ball after making an impressive turn in a setup role for the eighth inning Tuesday. It’ll also mark a reunion for Cora and the Astros — he was the bench coach during their championship run last season.“I’ve been talking about them the whole season, so now we go Brett Cecil Jersey ,” Cora said. “Best of seven. They know me. I know them. It should be fun.”The Yankees, meanwhile, begin an offseason that’s sure to bring a few changes. CC Sabathia, Brett Gardner, David Robertson and J.A. Happ can become free agents, and New York could be major a player in an anticipated free agent market that will likely include Manny Machado, Bryce Harper, Patrick Corbin http://www.stlouiscardinalsteamshop.com/authentic-marcell-ozuna-jersey , Dallas Keuchel and possibly even Clayton Kershaw. The Yankees have lost four straight postseason home games to the Red Sox, and now they’ll watch on TV as Boston chases a fourth World Series title in 15 years — New York has just one pennant and championship during that span (2009).STAY OR GO?Braves manager Brian Snitker expects to find out this week whether general manager Alex Anthopolous will bring him back. Snitker is not yet under contract for 2019, though there’s nothing to indicate he won’t return for his third full year at the helm — especially after a season that makes him one of the leading candidates for NL manager of the year. Still, Anthopolous met with Snitker and the coaching staff Tuesday and didn’t make any promises.“Until something gets done … I understand that you’re never guaranteed tomorrow,” said Snitker, who turns 63 next week. “I don’t know. I know I’d like to (return). I enjoyed it. I love that group in there. I like being around ’em. That group in there is awesome. I’ve got a few more years in me.”NOT A HITSan Diego is hunting for a new hitting coach a day after firing Matt Stairs. The rebuilding Padres continued to rank at or near the bottom of the majors in key offensive stats in their first year under Stairs. His replacement will be the Padres’ 10th hitting coach since Petco Park opened in 2004. While saying he felt Stairs did a good job with mostly younger players, general manager A.J. Preller said he and manager Andy Green decided that the team needed a different approach. The team is expected to promote someone from within the organization.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz