Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 124 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

26.07.2019 05:39
Everyone enjoying the weather? It’s a balmy 30 degrees below zero t Antworten

Merry hump day Long Sleeve Cameron Smith Jersey , everyone!his morning in sunny Bismarck (real temperature, not wind chill), and it’s really going to heat up later on. We’re supposed to top out at a high of 13 below zero today. I hope I remember to take sunscreen along to work, I like to go for walks & I gotta’ protect the dome. I have a pretty head, so I don’t have to cover it up with hair like SOME people do. Poor things.Around the DN since our last open thread:Mackensie Alexander really turned it on last year, from Chris.Also from Chris, Kirk Cousins gave a wounded veteran a free trip to the Super Bowl. Awesome stuff right there.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the NFL:The Sporting News is reporting that Ezekiel Elliot and DeMarcus Lawrence could possibly hold out of training camp.This kinda cracked me up, and there is literally no news out there. From the US Weekly, the NFL is being criticized for cancelling a Maroon 5 press conference ahead of the Super Bowl............Ummmm......I still don’t know what a Maroon 5 is, but I hear they are singers. If they are, indeed, singers Stefon Diggs Jersey , I have a question. What on earth do these pressers need to ask them? Press: “Hey, hey, Mr. Five, are you guys gonna sing some songs up there at halftime?” -Dead silence as the press corps listens intently, eager to hear the answerMaroon: “Yep”-Pressers write furiously, lots of loud harumphs, and even a couple screams. They all go home and write a 3 pager on the RIVETING press conference.Goofballs, let Maroon & the other Fives stay home & relax until their.......show, you don’t need to ask them anything.We come to today’s media selection:We’ve had a couple days of a couple Vikings who were among the best of all-time at their positions, so here’s one highlighting one of the best defensive dynasties of all time, the purple people eaters. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules Harrison Smith Jersey , but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the tiger meat. The Vikings might be getting their first AAF escapee"With the Alliance of American Football now, officially, a thing of the past, their players are free to sign with NFL teams. According to a leading football insider Adam Thielen Jersey , the Minnesota Vikings might be in line to sign one of them up.Adam Schefter of ESPN is reporting that the Vikings will have a workout with quarterback Brandon Silvers, who was with the Memphis Express of the AAF this season.Silvers played his college football at Troy, and went undrafted following the 2017 season. He wound up starting the final few games for Memphis after Zach Mettenberger got injured and Christian Hackenberg remembered that he was, in fact, Christian Hackenberg. His stats weren’t terrible or anything. . .he completed 64% of his passes (80/125) for 799 yards, and threw four touchdown passes to go with two interceptions.The 6’3”, 220-pound Silvers might be able to find a spot with the Vikings as a backup, or at the very least a guy that can get an opportunity to come in and make an impression in Training Camp. After all, teams have to get their rosters to 90 by the time the NFL Draft finishes, and I’m sure there are worse guys out there that they could give a look to.Will the Vikings get themselves an AAF alumni? We’ll have to keep an eye on the situation and find out.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz