Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

07.09.2019 03:35
While the Panthers wanted to find someone to Antworten

complement star running back Christian McCaffrey Donte Jackson Panthers Jersey , this was another questionable pick by the Panthers’ brass." Panthers 2019 NFL DraftThe Carolina Panthers hope Jordan Scarlett can be quality depth behind Christian McCaffreyNew,20commentsWhile the Panthers wanted to find someone to complement star running back Christian McCaffrey, this was another questionable pick by the Panthers’ brass.EDTI wasn’t crazy about this pick at the outset for a couple reasons. First off I don’t see running back as a position of need. I like the current depth of Christian McCaffrey, Cameron-Artis Payne and Elijah Hood. Mainly because it’s 99% McCaffrey toting the rock DJ Moore Panthers Jersey , but still. My second issue was I had heard nothing of Scarlett being even a decent prospect. After a little research of draft profiles it would appear there is good reason for that. I have yet to find anyone listing Scarlett as more than a seventh round selection. Most projected him to to go undrafted. Here’s a look at Scarlett’s combine profile on NFL.com.Before I go any further I feel it is only fair to let you watch some highlights first. I admit that I first watched his highlights before reading any of the profiles. My initial thought is he reminded me of former Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart with the way he runs with violence and his legs are always churning. So even though I didn’t like the pick as first, I found his highlight plays encouraging. He’s a tough runner who is very strong but has impressive speed as well. I then turned to the profiles and after reading a few I am again wondering how this pick makes sense.Here’s one of the better, more comprehensive reviews.The common theme across the reviews is he runs with authority, has decent speed and has the proverbial non-stop motor. He might be serviceable in pass protection but he is no threat catching the ball out of the backfield. The rest of his skill set is pretty average. More resources His combine work out The dude has the biceps and the thighs for the NFL Limited Christian McCaffrey Jersey , that is no doubt. There is no doubting his athleticism. Scarlett gives a pretty good interview as well. So while I always have hope every draft pick will develop into an all pro, I’m keeping the bar much lower. Where he fits on the Panthers rosterScarlett has a decent change of making the roster as a third or fourth running back depending on his ability to fill a special teams role. He could certainly beat out Hood and Reggie Bonnafon and maybe even Cameron-Artis Payne. Let’s also not forget the Panthers brought in former Georgia Bulldog Elijah Holyfield as an undrafted free agent. The Panthers have made their first big splash into the free agent pool."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomCarolina Panthers free agency 2019Carolina Panthers sign quarterback Taylor Heinicke to one-year dealNew,48commentsThe Panthers have made their first big splash into the free agent pool.EDTShareTweetShareShareCarolina Panthers sign quarterback Taylor Heinicke to one-year dealThe Carolina Panthers have signed backup quarterback Taylor Heinicke to a one-year contract according to an announcement from the team’s website.The terms for the deal have not been announced, but considering that it’s a one-year deal for a backup quarterback with not a ton of game experience Christian McCaffrey Panthers Jersey , chances are this contract won’t exactly be one to break the bank.Heinicke joins Kyle Allen as a backup option for franchise quarterback Cam Newton. The two are expected to compete in training camp for the No. 2 spot on the Panthers’ depth chart.There’s also a chance the Panthers use one of their draft picks to take a flyer on a backup quarterback if they find one they like, so there’s no guarantee that Heinicke will even be on the roster once the regular season begins.Stay tuned to CSR as we’ll provide the contract details once they’ve been announced.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz