Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
panxing18 Offline

10.09.2019 03:36
knows a thing or two about playing wide receiver Antworten

Cris Carter Stitched Daryl Williams Jersey , co-host of Fox’s First Things First, in the NFL. When he studies new receivers, he is looking for the right comparison to make for fans. He doesn’t think that D.J. Moore looks like a young Steve Smith. Asked who Moore reminded him of, Carter said that he looks “like Steve Smith in the middle of his career.”Carter has been impressed by Moore’s strength and physicality as a rookie. Everybody talks about his ability to run with the ball and get yards after the catch Youth Michael Palardy Jersey , but Carter thinks we don’t talk enough about how good he is with “his releases. You can’t get open if you can’t get off the line, and D.J. Moore does that.”The biggest thing needed for Moore’s development, in Carter’s opinion, is to get more reps. He thinks Moore will be the number one receiver in Carolina in time. First Stitched Michael Palardy Jersey , he’d like to see “him be able to take over a game, like to see him score some long touchdowns.”This is all coming from a man who made the Hall of Fame after a 15 year career as a wide receiver. It’s worth listening when he says that “Cam Newton and D.J. Moore are going to be one of the special combinations in this league.” It’s also worth listening when he says that he isn’t worried about Newton’s shoulder. He puts Cam’s limited practices down to guys trying to manage their health over the course of a long season. “The closer you get to Santa Claus in the NFL the farther you get from 100%.”The biggest downside to Newton not throwing as much in practice is for Moore’s development in this offense. It isn’t all about Cam’s health, the rookie wide receiver needs to learn this offense and work timing with his quarterback. As Carter said, “Cam Newton might not need those reps Youth Julius Peppers Jersey , but D.J. Moore needs those reps.”Overall, Carter has been impressed by the job Norv Turner has done “blending his identity with Cam Newton’s.” Referring to Cam’s record numbers this season, he thinks it is special for a coach to have “this kind of an effect on a transcendent talent in the middle of his career.”While Moore may not be getting as many reps as possible with Newton, Carter isn’t worried about the direction of the Panthers offense. He’s excited to watch them this weekend. Carter joins Dick Stockton Stitched Julius Peppers Jersey , Mark Schlereth and Jennifer Hale for the Carolina Panthers-Cleveland Browns matchup Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Sweat looks like a top ten pick to me."Defensive end Montez Sweat is my annual way-too-early to really know pick for the Panthers in the first round. I blame it on Bucky Brooks. Then Sweat goes and sets a speed record and thus cementing his status in my heart.When a player like Sweat is the sixth or seventh rated edge rusher in a draft, you know it’s a draft deep in defensive linemen. The 2019 NFL draft is shaping up to be a historic draft in this regard. Only time will tell if it deserves that moniker but it’s hard not to be excited for the Panthers since they need an edge rusher in a bad way. Sweat’s size seems like he would be a better fit at 3-4 outside linebacker versus 4-3 defensive end. That would align with Ron Rivera’s stated desire to play more 3-4 defensive packages. Sweat has a combination of speed and strength that is sure to create pressure from the edge at the next level. Like I said earlier Sweat looks like a top ten pick.The absolute only other position I would select in the first round this year is a starting left tackle. There happens to be a couple left tackle prospects that have looked good and very worth of the No. 16 pick.Cam Newton needs protection, that is very clear. It would be an unforgivable sin for them to not invest an early pick in an offensive lineman in this draft. We know the Panthers’ front office won’t fill all the holes via free agency. They might fill one at most. Another big need and worthy of a second round pick is a center. There are a couple of them that could be available at the Panthers’ pick in the second round. Here’s the best of the group but he has peers.My preference is the Panthers select a left tackle prospect or an edge rusher with their first two picks in this draft. A center with the third pick and an offensive guard in a late round. So what about the secondary you say? An effective edge rusher like Montez Sweat will be a big help. It’s time to invest in both lines.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz