Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Anmerkungen zu Bestimmten Themen/ Anregungen
wh3171 Offline

23.10.2019 08:41
I think when I come back I will be the same player Antworten

FORT MYERS, Fla. Lite Racer Schweiz . -- Minnesota Twins slugging prospect Miguel Sano will have Tommy John surgery on his throwing arm and miss the 2014 season. The 20-year-old third baseman had been trying to rehabilitate a strained ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He was hurt in October while playing winter ball in his native Dominican Republic. Twins doctors, along with orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews, recommended rest for Sano in early November. Despite making strides during a two-month throwing program, Sano reported pain in his elbow after making an off-balance throw during an intrasquad game Thursday. An MRI exam revealed a partially torn ligament. "When I threw a couple days ago, (there was) no injury, no pain, nothing. When I threw to first, it hurt a little and I talked to the trainer," Sano said. "I think when I come back I will be the same player." The Twins said the surgery will likely take place in March. "We wanted to give him an opportunity to try and rehab it," Twins assistant general manager Rob Antony said. "If it would have worked, he wouldnt have missed the season. It didnt work." The recovery period for position players is shorter than it is for pitchers undergoing Tommy John surgery. The Twins expect Sano to resume hitting in about four months, and he should return to playing the field in eight months. Sano hit a combined 35 home runs last season between Class A Fort Myers and Double-A New Britain while batting .280 with 103 RBIs and counts Boston slugger David Ortiz among his mentors. Sano hit 28 homers with 100 RBIs in 2012 at Class A. Nmd Günstig Fake . The best round belonged to Pat Perez. Tiger Woods didnt come close to claiming either Thursday in the Farmers Insurance Open, where the seven-time champion failed to break par in the opening round for first time in his career. Adidas Nmd Billig Ebay . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. http://www.nmdschweizkaufen.ch/nmd-r2-outlet.html . The team let Keaton Ellerby, James Wright and Matt Halischuk become unrestricted free agents after declining to make them qualifying offers. Ellerby, 25, appeared in 51 games for the Jets last season and had two goals and four assists.Beyond our televised coverage of the First Round, TSN offered extended live late round digital coverage for TSN subscribers via TSN GO. TSN GO is currently available to Rogers Cable and Bell TV customers. We are in ongoing discussions with all television service providers and are looking forward to making TSN GO available to more fans across the country. We should have expressed with greater clarity to viewers and CFL stakeholders the coverage plans on TSN GO. We apologize for any confusion surrounnding TSNs extended live digital coverage of last nights CFL Draft. Nmd Günstig Kaufen Schweiz. About TSN GO Featuring 6,000+ hours of live sports coverage each year, TSN GO gives TSN and TSN2 subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge. Bell TV and Rogers have already signed on to TSN GO, making it available to all of their customers who subscribe to TSN. Additional TV service providers are expected to be announced in the coming weeks. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz