Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Anmerkungen zu Bestimmten Themen/ Anregungen
wh3171 Offline

04.11.2019 02:35
she needed four break points to win the first game Antworten

EASTBOURNE, England -- Former champions Caroline Wozniacki and Ekaterina Makarova headed in different directions in the Aegon International quarterfinals on Thursday. Cheap Basketball Shoes Free Shipping . Wozniacki, champion in 2009, held off a strong challenge from Camila Giorgi of Italy 6-7 (7), 6-4, 6-2. Makarova, the 2010 champ from Russia, fell to fifth seed Angelique Kerber 6-2, 6-1, with the German avenging her second-round defeat to Makarova last year. Meanwhile, 2011 Wimbledon champ Petra Kvitova withdrew with a right hamstring injury but expects to play in Wimbledon next week. Wozniacki and Giorgi were interrupted in the second set when a spectator was removed from the stands on a stretcher as Giorgi led 4-3 on serve. When play resumed, Giorgi failed to win a break point to lead 5-3 and Wozniacki went on to win three straight games to level at one-set all. Wozniacki remained under pressure in the final set, fighting off two break points before breaking to lead 2-1. A double-fault at 4-2 left Wozniacki serving for victory, and in sight of her first title since October. "It feels good," Wozniacki said of her win. "Game feels in really good shape. Camila played really well. I really had to be focused out there." Kerber fought off four break points just to hold for 1-1 before taking charge against Makarova, breaking twice to take the set. In the second set, she needed four break points to win the first game before once more dominating Makarova. "It was not as easy as the score said, because there were tough rallies," Kerber said. "Shes a great player on grass, so I was just focusing on me, trying to be aggressive and take my chances. I did a good job." Kvitovas withdrawal gave British wild card Heather Watson a walkover into the semifinals. Watson will meet Madison Keys, who beat fellow American Lauren Davis, a qualifier, 6-2, 6-1. Wozniacki faces Kerber. Mens top seed Richard Gasquet also reached the semis, beating Slovak Martin Klizan 6-3, 6-4. It is his third semifinal of the year and comes after he was sidelined for more than three months with a back injury. The Frenchman, who claimed the title in 2005 and 2006 when the event was held in Nottingham, broke for 3-1. That was enough to earn him the opening set, and in the second set he again fought off a break point before breaking to lead 4-3. Gasquet is playing only his third tournament since March, and admits that although he is progressing he is still not fully fit. "Its always difficult to come back," Gasquet said. "You are questioning yourself every day on your body. Im not 100 per cent on my game and everything, but Im playing better and better. I served well. I could play with power." Gasquet will next play Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, who beat Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 7-6 (5), 6-2. Spanish defending champion Feliciano Lopez will play his quarterfinal against Jeremy Chardy of France on Friday after the match was cancelled overnight due to rain. The winner will play Sam Querrey, also on Friday, after the American beat Frenchman Julien Benneteau 7-6 (5), 6-4. Cheap Nike Paul George Basketball Shoes China . "This doesnt end anything," he said. "Weve got 10-1 in our last 11 games, and were going home in first place. We just have to keep playing the way we are right now. Cheap Basketball Shoes China . The Laval Rouge et Or defensive back/kick-returner gained the invitation following his showing Sunday at an NFL regional combine in Baltimore. http://www.cheapbasketballshoesstore.net/ .Carla Fontes hadnt cut her hair since intermediate school, but her coach at Waiakea High School, Stan Haraguchi, thought the locks flowing below her waist were interfering with the sport.HALIFAX - Jonathan Drouin scored goals 65 seconds apart in the third period and got the Halifax Mooseheads back on the winning path with a 4-1 victory over the Victoriaville Tigres in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Thursday. The Mooseheads were coming off a loss to Moncton following a 10-game winning streak. Drouin, the CHLs 2012-13 player of the year and third-overall pick by the Tampa Bay Lightning in this years NHL entry draft, assisted on Nikolaj Ehlers power-play goal that made it 1-0 Halifax (22-10-0) at 18:45 of the opening period. After a scoreless second period, Carl-Antoine Delisle tied the game for Victoriaville (12-14-4) only 20 seconds into the third period. Drouin got the winner at 11:36, and he made it 3-1 with a short-handed goal at 12:41. Timo Meirer added to the lead less than a minute later. Zachary Fucale made 16 saves for Halifax, while Brandon Whitney tried to keep it close for Victoriaville, turning back 42 shots. --- DRAKKAR 4 SAGUENEENS 3 CHICOUTIMI, Que. -- Jeremy Gregoire scored the winning goal at 14:23 of the third period as Baie-Commeau rallied from a 3-0 deficit to defeat Chicoutimi. Cheap Nike Kyrie Irving Basketball Shoes China. . Charles Hudon had two goals and an assist for the Sagueneens, who led 3-0 in the second period. Jeremy Bouchard also scored for Chicoutimi (15-17-0). Dominic Poulin got Baie-Comeau (20-7-4) on the board, and Valentin Zykov tied the game with a pair of goals before the second period was over. Simon Lemieux made 38 saves for the Drakkar, and Julio Billia stopped 24 shots for the Sagueneens. --- FOREURS 3 OCEANIC 2 VAL-DOR, Que. -- Anthony Beauregard gave Val-dOr the lead for the third and final time in the game, scoring in the third period in the Foreurs victory over Rimouski. Louick Marcotte opened the scoring for Val-DOr (21-11-0) in the first period, and he made it 2-1 in the second. Patrik Zdrahal and Nicolas Hebert replied for Rimouski (16-10-5). QMJHL scoring leader Anthony Mantha had a pair of assists for Val-dOr. Mantha leads the league with 32 goals and 36 assists. Francois Tremblay made 32 saves for the Foreurs, while Philippe Desrosiers handled 20 for the Oceananic. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz