Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Schamael und Lilif
Cl11234566 Offline

08.11.2019 04:24
Wingels is on a five-game point streak Antworten

BASEL, Switzerland - Fourth-seeded Canadian Milos Raonic hit 12 aces and saved all five break points he faced as he beat Steve Johnson of the United States 7-6 (4), 6-4 in the first round of the Swiss Indoors on Tuesday.Johnson, who did not face a break point in the first set, saved one on his opening service game in the second set, where he also missed four chances to break Raonics serve.Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., ended a three-match losing skid by breaking Johnsons serve for the first time in the 10th game. The Canadian will face American Donald Young in the next round.Raonic defeated Young in their only previous meeting last summer in Washington.Meanwhile, eighth-seeded Ivo Karlovic had 23 aces as he advanced with a 7-6 (4), 6-3 win against Lukas Rosol. Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil was scheduled to play his first-round match against Finlands Jarkko Nieminen later Tuesday.Raonic has struggled of late after battling a virus that sapped his strength and limited his energy. But the Canadian came through in the first-set tiebreaker and finished with 12 aces.I managed to stick around in that first set, Raonic said. I made the most of the opportunities I had in the breaker. I felt I was playing better and better, but I need to get significantly better for my next match. But I feel like Im on the right track.Karlovic won 95 per cent of his first-serve points and next plays Frenchman Kenny De Schepper, who beat Argentinas Federico Delbonis 7-6 (3), 7-5.In other first-round action, German Benjamin Becker needed just over one hour to breeze past qualifier Gastao Elias of Portugal 6-3, 6-2. He next faces either third-seeded Stanislas Wawrinka of Switzerland or Kazakhstans Mikhail Kukushkin, who played later Tuesday.Croatias Ivan Dodig needed nearly three hours to get the better of Swiss wild card Marco Chiudinelli 6-4, 6-7 (7), 6-4 and next plays seventh-seeded David Goffin of Belgium.Top-seeded Roger Federer and No. 2 Rafael Nadal, who struggled with appendicitis earlier this month in Shanghai, are in second-round action on Wednesday.Federer, a recent winner in Shanghai, faces Luxembourgs Gilles Muller and Nadal takes on unheralded Frenchman Pierre-Hugues Herbert, a qualifier ranked 120th.Raonic is working to recover his position in the race to reach the eight-man year-end final next month in London. After losing matches in Tokyo, Shanghai and Moscow, the ninth-ranked Canadian fell to 10th in the points race after being passed by Andy Murray and David Ferrer.While he would love to do well in his first appearance in Basel, Raonic said next weeks Paris Masters — with 1,000 points on offer — will be a key event.———With files from The Canadian Press. China Shoes Black Friday . Lynchs attorney, Ivan Golde, told The Associated Press on Thursday of the plea deal that was reached with the Alameda County District Attorney Office. The plea will be formally entered in court in Oakland, Calif. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday Free Shipping . You can watch all the action on TSN and TSN GO beginning at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. Minnesota dropped the first two tests of this best-of-seven set at Chicagos United Center and was outscored by a combined 9-3 margin in those setbacks. However, the Wild righted themselves at home by taking Game 3 by a 4-0 count before knotting the series at two games apiece with Fridays 4-2 triumph at Xcel Energy Center. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/. If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday . Toronto has lost six of its last eight games but is coming off Thursdays 7-3 victory at Kansas City. Juan Francisco and Colby Rasmus both went deep for the Blue Jays, who are second in the American League with 34 home runs on the season. Shoes Black Friday Deals 2020 . -- Victor Bernardez tied the game with his second goal in the 95th minute and the San Jose Earthquakes drew 3-3 with Real Salt Lake on Saturday night.The Winnipeg Jets host San Jose tonight for the Sharks lone appearance at MTS Centre this season. The (7-9-2) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 16 points, two back of Nashville and Dallas. The Predators have two games in hand on Winnipeg, while the Stars have one. Devin Setoguchi has scored goals in back-to-back games and is on a three-game point streak (two goals, two assists). Olli Jokinen has one goal and two assists in his last two games while Dustin Byfuglien has an assist in each of his last two games. Ondrej Pavelec (5-7-2, 2.86, .911) will start his second straight game in goal. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-WheelerKane-Jokinen-SetoguchiHalischuk-Scheifele-FrolikTangradi-Wright-Thorburn Clitsome-ByfuglienEnstrom-BogosianEllerby-Pardy Tonight is the start to a five-game road trip for San Jose, who are 0-1-3 in their laast four games.dddddddddddd The (10-2-4) Sharks are third in the Pacific Division with 24 points, two back of second-place Phoenix and five behind first-place Anaheim. Tommy Wingels is on a five-game point streak (two goals, four assists). Joe Thornton is on a three-game point streak (one goal, two assists). Tomas Hertl has one goal and two assists in his last two games. Antti Niemi (9-2-4, 2.10, .913) will start his fifth straight game in goal for the Sharks. Sharks Projected Lines: Hertl-Thornton-WingelsMarleau-Couture-KennedyNieto-Pavelski-HavlatSheppard-Desjardins-Brown Hannan-DemersBraun-VlasicBoyle-Irwin Currently on the Injured Reserve List and unable to play tonight for the Jets are Paul Postma, Mark Stuart, Jacob Trouba and Jim Slater. Raffi Torres and Adam Burish are out for San Jose. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz