Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 141 mal aufgerufen
 Schamael und Lilif
Cl11234566 Offline

08.11.2019 04:25
Ekman-Larsson and Ribeiro got the assists Antworten

RALEIGH, N.C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes used a strong third period to extend their winning streak to three games. The Hurricanes scored four goals in the third period to rally past the San Jose Sharks 5-3 on Friday night. "That was our best game of the year," Carolina coach Kirk Muller said. Elias Lindholm had a goal and two assists to lead the Hurricanes, including the game-winner with six minutes remaining. Jordan Staal, Eric Staal, Riley Nash and Jay Harrison had Carolinas other goals. Cam Ward made 22 saves for the Hurricanes in his return to the lineup after sitting out Carolinas previous two games. Justin Braun, Marc-Edouard Vlasic and Tommy Wingels scored for the Sharks. Joe Thornton extended his point streak to eight games with an assist in the first period. Backup goalie Alex Stalock made 30 saves, and San Jose lost consecutive games in regulation for the first time this season. Before the loss to the Hurricanes and Thursdays 5-1 defeat against Pittsburgh, San Jose had won six in a row. "I dont see an energized team right now," San Jose coach Todd McLellan said. "I see us chasing and the other team dictating the pace of the game. I see us making sloppy plays, sloppy passes -- even missing assignments that are defensive assignments that we should be able to do in our sleep right now. "That could be lazy or that could be fatigue. We have to figure that part out." Lindholms go-ahead goal came on a deflection on Andrej Sekeras wrist shot. Lindholm knocked it through Stalocks legs after Sekera skated around the perimeter. It was the first career multi-point game for Lindholm, who was Carolinas first-round pick and fifth overall in the 2013 draft. "That was the player we drafted," Muller said. Eric Staal then added an empty-net goal with 30.2 seconds remaining. "That has got to be a big confidence builder for our guys tonight -- to beat a team like that who we have a lot of respect for tonight," Muller said. San Jose had tied the score at 3 with 10:25 remaining in the third period on Brauns slap shot from the point. The Hurricanes scored twice earlier in the third period, controlling much of the action to erase a 2-1 deficit. Nash first deflected a Harrison shot above Stalocks left shoulder to tie the score at 2 at 4:54. Jordan Staal then gave Carolina a 3-2 advantage 6:42 into the period when Nathan Gerbe centred the puck into the crease from the corner. Staal jammed at the puck a couple of times, and Stalock couldnt freeze the puck before Staal knocked it into the net. San Jose quickly tried to move past Thursdays loss to the Penguins, scoring twice in the first period to build a 2-0 lead. Wingels opened the scoring after Harrison couldnt connect with Jordan Staal on a pass up the middle of the ice from behind the Hurricanes net. Wingels took advantage of the miscue, batting Jason Demers one-timer from the point by Ward. The Sharks then took a 2-0 lead with 3:29 left in the period when Vlasics wrist shot from the blue line deflected off the skate of Nash and beat Ward. Carolina rebounded with a strong second period, trimming the deficit to 2-1 on Harrisons goal. Harrisons wrist shot from the point hit the boards behind Stalock and bounced into the crease. Stalock couldnt corral the puck, which ricocheted off Stalocks pad and skate before sliding into the net. "We need to regroup, to get some rest," McLellan said. "I hope that is the case." NOTES: With forwards Drayson Bowman and Patrick Dwyer missing the game with injuries, Carolina recalled Zack Boychuk from Charlotte of the AHL before the game. Boychuk played at left wing. ... The Hurricanes also agreed to terms with Carter Sandlak of the Plymouth Whalers on Friday. Sandlak will finish the season in the Ontario Hockey League before the Hurricanes decide where to assign him. Air Max 97 Shanghai . The actual winners on transfer deadline day are those clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City who were well prepared and managed to get their main incoming business done well ahead of the transfer window closing. Tottenham were able to add seven players by spending over 100 million pounds and also ensured maximum return for the Gareth Bale transfer to Real Madrid by managing the move superbly. Air Max 97 Undefeated For Sale .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. http://www.outletairmax97.com/. Fognini won 7-5, 6-2, 6-2 after Argentinas Carlos Berlocq had beaten Andreas Seppi 4-6, 6-0, 6-2, 6-1 on the outdoor clay surface. Doubles are set for Saturday with reverse singles on Sunday to decide which team reaches the quarterfinals. Air Max 97 Have a Nike Day Tropical Twist . Maria Silvia Bastos Marques, president of the EOM (Municipal Olympic Company), will be leaving her post but will remain as an advisor, a city hall statement said Tuesday. Air Max 97 Fake . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Two nights after losing to the Eastern Conferences worst team, the Phoenix Coyotes handled the best. Zbynek Michalek scored against his former team, his first goal in 83 games, and the Coyotes became the first Pacific Division team to beat the Pittsburgh Penguins in regulation this season with a 3-1 victory on Saturday night. Mike Ribeiro had a goal and an assist for Phoenix. Radim Vrbata scored the third goal for the Coyotes, who were coming off perhaps their worst loss of the season, 3-2 at home to the Buffalo Sabres on Thursday night. "I think we had something to prove," Michalek said. "We believed in this room that when we play the right way, we can play against any team. I think tonight was a great effort by everybody." Evgeni Malkin scored for the Penguins, who entered 8-0-1 against Pacific Division foes. Michaleks previous goal was scored on March 5, 2012, for Pittsburgh against Phoenix. "Its been almost two years," he said. "Hopefully I dont have to wait that long for the next one." Michalek acknowledged that he had extra motivation for this one. "For sure," he said. "This one feels good, and for me even sweeter. Anytime you play against your former team, you want to show up, you want to win." The Penguins, who had won three straight over the Coyotes, made their first appearance in Arizona in 3 1-2 years. Mike Smith, back in goal after Phoenix had gone with Thomas Greiss the previous two games, made 23 saves. Pittsburghs Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 27 shots. With just 24 shots, the Penguins offence was off its usual form. "Tonight was a tough-fought game. There wasnt a lot out there," Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma said. "Thats the kind of games we expect. We have to be able to play a patient game, not be taking chances with the way we play or the way we play with the puck." Playing in front 17,362, the Coyotes second-largest home crowd this season, Pittsburgh fell behind 2-0. The Penguins made it a one-goal game before Vrrbatas shot on a 2-on-1 rush slipped through Fleury to make it 3-1 with 15:47 to play.dddddddddddd The Penguins fell to 2-10 in games in which NHL scoring leader Sidney Crosby fails to get a point. "They play good team defence as a group," Crosby said. "I think we didnt make it tough enough on them. We didnt hold the puck in their zone. Theyre pretty good at blocking shots and getting their stick on pucks. "You have to give them credit, but I dont think we did a good enough job of creating, either. I think we could have done more there." Coyotes coach Dave Tippett credited the defence of Oliver Ekman-Larsson against the Crosby line. "Ollie was all-world there," Tippett said. "Thats an unbelievable game by him." Ekman-Larsson called it "a good challenge for me and Z (Michalek)." "I think we did a pretty good job all night," he said. "So it was fun." Ribeiro put Phoenix ahead 1-0 with his 14th goal of the season and 200th of his career. His wrist shot from the left circle got past Fleurys left side and rattled in with 7:18 to play in the opening period. David Schlemnko and Antoine Vermette had assists. Vermette extended his career-high point streak to seven games. Ribeiros goal came just after Pittsburgh killed a penalty. After Pittsburghs prolific power play failed to score, Phoenix made it 2-0 on Michaleks slap shot past Fleury with 9:50 left in the second. Ekman-Larsson and Ribeiro got the assists. The Penguins made it one-goal game when Malkin scored his 16th of the season, from the right side of the net off a pass from James Neal. Jussi Jokinen also got an assist on the goal. NOTES: Pittsburgh is 11-4-1 against the Western Conference. ... The Penguins are 10-13-1 when their opponent scores first. ... Pittsburghs Olli Maatta left the ice after taking a puck to the face in the third period. ... The only other Pacific Division team to beat Pittsburgh was Edmonton 4-3 in OT on Jan. 10. ... The Penguins last played in Arizona in November 2010. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz