Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Zitat des Tages
Cl11234566 Offline

11.11.2019 04:18
minutes of a winning home debut with the Brooklyn Antworten

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Levine Toilolo was at the front of the line of Falcons tight ends taking turns at a blocking sled on Sunday. Toilolo (6-foot-8, 265) appeared to have no difficulty as he shoved the sled a few yards. If only it were as easy for Toilolo to push aside the big question that shadows his every step through Atlantas training camp: Can the second-year tight end from Stanford replace Tony Gonzalez, a certain future Hall of Famer? The Falcons have tried to take pressure off Toilolo. Quarterback Matt Ryan said no one player can replace Gonzalez. "Certainly he had a unique skill set really in the history of the NFL," Ryan said of Gonzalez. "Hes one of the tight ends who really revolutionized the position to come from basketball and use that skill set to be a receiver. "I think well have a combination of guys fill in for the skill set he had and certainly schematically youve got to change some of the things that you do because some of the things Tony was good at dont necessarily fit in with some of the guys that we have. Well make some adjustments and some new wrinkles for some of the new guys, to play to their strengths. But we need to find some production that were going to miss that Tony provided." Gonzalez caught 83 passes for 859 yards and a team-leading eight touchdowns in 2013. Toilolo had 11 catches for 55 yards in his backup role as a rookie. In a possibly promising preview of Toilolos potential as a red-zone target, two of his catches were for touchdowns. The Falcons added some veteran help in the off-season including Bear Pascoe, who made six starts for the New York Giants last season. Another newcomer is Mickey Shuler, who started two games for Miami in 2010. Rookies Brian Wozniak and Jacob Pedersen, each from Wisconsin, also are competing for spots. Toilolo remains the favourite to start. He said he never forgets the player hes following and acknowledged some pressure accompanies that challenge. "I think at the back of your mind you know its there but at the same time everybody is doing a great job of picking up the slack," Toilolo said. "Theyre not really placing it on one person. You cant really do that with a guy like Tony and the career hes had and the production hes had." Ryan said he sees Toilolo making an impact close to the goal line, as a receiver and a blocker with his improved strength. "Weve started to install some of our red zone stuff and I think thats an area where he can be successful," Ryan said. "Hes a big guy with long arms. I think we can use him in a matchup. I think hes improved strength-wise a lot in the off-season. Ive been watching him block a little bit and play the position and hes improved from last year. I think hes handled things the right way." Smith said more players than just the tight ends much help in replacing Gonzalez. "Tony has been a very productive player his entire career and especially here in Atlanta, so there might be multiple tight ends that might get touches and also we might distribute the ball to other players," Smith said. "So other players, not necessarily tight ends, might have more opportunities to get touches." NOTES: The Falcons had no immediate update on OT Terren Jones, who was carted off the practice field and taken to an area hospital with an unknown injury. Jones was placed in a neck brace. ... DE RaShede Hageman left practice with an apparent hand or wrist injury following a fight with C Joe Hawley. Smith said hell stress ending the trend of fights in this years training camp. ... S Tyrell Johnson had his first practice after signing with the team earlier in the day. The team needed more depth at the position after S Dwight Lowery left Friday nights scrimmage with a concussion. Lowery missed most of the 2013 season with Jacksonville with a concussion. Johnson, a second-round pick by Minnesota in 2008, played four seasons with the Vikings. He played four games with Detroit in 2012. Wholesale NMD . They have homered once every 27.3 at bats, which just happens to be the third best mark in the American League, albeit just 10 games into the season. Adidas NMD Discount . -- Louisville backup quarterback Reggie Bonnafon ran for two touchdowns and passed for another and the No. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/wholesale-...d-hu-china.html. During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. Cheap Fake NMD .200. His solution to his hitting woes was business in the front and a party in the back."That would be a mullet," Norris says. Pharrell x adidas NMD Human Race Black . "Win basketball games," Collins said. He will get at least a few more chances. Collins played the final minutes of a winning home debut with the Brooklyn Nets, who cooled off the Chicago Bulls with a 96-80 victory Monday night.PHOENIX -- The Phoenix Suns say guard Eric Bledsoe will be out for at least another week with a sprained right knee. The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. After the morning shootaround on Saturday, the Suns issued a news release saying Bledsoe woulld miss Saturday nights game against Milwaukee and would be re-evaluated in a week.dddddddddddd Bledsoe and Goran Dragic have formed the double-point guard lineup that has Phoenix off to a surprisingly successful start to the season. Bledsoe will miss most, if not all of, Phoenixs five-game trip that begins Tuesday night in Chicago. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz