Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberhaftes / Forumswesen
Cl11234566 Offline

12.11.2019 04:47
Tyler Giebels third period goal Antworten

TORONTO -- Veteran forward Jay Pandolfo, a two-time Stanley Cup champion with the New Jersey Devils, announced his retirement Thursday. Pandolfo, a native of Burlington, Mass., spent 15 seasons in the NHL, registering 100 goals and 126 assists in 899 career games with New Jersey, Boston and the New York Islanders. The 39-year-old also accumulated 11 goals and 22 assists in 131 career playoff games. "I was very fortunate to live my dream of playing in the NHL," Pandolfo said in a statement issued by the NHL Players Association. "I was lucky to be part of three great organizations and would like to thank the New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders and Boston Bruins. "I would like to thank all my teammates, coaches and staff for all the memorable experiences together. Id especially like to thank my family for all the support they have given me throughout my career." Fake Vans For Sale . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header. Fake Vans Toy Story .Tzavelas opened the scoring in the 11th and Pereyra added another in the 51st. Emmanuel Kone pulled one back in the 80th and Levadiakos missed several chances to level in the last 10 minutes. http://www.fakevans.com/. -- In the stadium program sold at the Miami Dolphins game on Halloween, Richie Incognito was asked whos the easiest teammate to scare. Fake Vans Store . About seven hours before facing Washington in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference second round series, team officials said the oft-injured Bynum would miss the rest of the playoffs and would not even be with the team for the rest of the post-season. Fake Vans Online . Those who impressed in each of the three events were asked to attend the main CFL Combine which begins Friday in Toronto.VERNON, B.C. -- The RBC Cups semifinal participants were decided by a pair of overtime games. Derek Falloon scored in overtime to lift the Yorkton Terriers to a 2-1 win over the Dauphin Kings on Thursday in the final day of preliminary round play at the RBC Cup. Later, Dexter Dancs power-play goal in the extra period powered the host Vernon Vipers past the Toronto Lakeshore Patriots 3-2. The wins put Yorkton and Vernon into the semifinals of the Canadian junior A hockey championship tournament, joining Dauphin and the idle Carleton Place Canadians in the playoffs. In the early game, Tyler Giebels third period goal for the Terrriers (2-2-0) forced the extra period, while Kale Thomson made 35 saves for the win.dddddddddddd Brent Wolds power-play goal gave Dauphin (3-1-0) a 1-0 lead. Michael Stiliadis stopped 31 shots. The second game of the day saw Brett Mulcahy and Demico Hannoun score in regulation time for the Vipers (2-2-0), while Austin Smith turned aside 22 shots for the win. Michael Prapavessiss power-play goal with 36 seconds left in the third forced overtime for Toronto (1-3-0), while Andreas Tsogkas scored in the first for the Lakeshore Patriots. Evan Buitenhuis made 43 saves in net. Semifinal play will begin on Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz