Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberhaftes / Forumswesen
Cl11234566 Offline

12.11.2019 04:47
Nadal earned three breaks in the match Antworten

SEATTLE - All the San Francisco 49ers have known with Jim Harbaugh as head coach is playing deep into January with a trip to the Super Bowl at stake.Three seasons, three trips to the NFC championship game.I dont know too many people who get rid of a coach thats gone to three consecutive NFC championship games and a Super Bowl, but crazier things have happened, Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman said.The debate whether Harbaugh remains as 49ers coach will only heighten over the final two weeks of the regular season after San Francisco was eliminated from contention following a 17-7 loss at Seattle on Sunday.The Seahawks used another stingy defensive performance to shut out the 49ers in the second half. San Francisco was limited to 67 yards in the final 30 minutes and Seattle leaned on the running of Marshawn Lynch for its fourth straight victory.Lynch finished with 91 yards rushing and a 4-yard TD run and Russell Wilson threw a 10-yard TD pass Paul Richardson as the Seahawks are back in the contention for a No. 1 seed in the NFC.The 49ers have nothing to play for the final two weeks.I think thats our expectation that were going to get to the playoffs and were going to make a run, and to not have that opportunity this year is not something that were used to, San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick said.The loss and Detroits win eliminated San Francisco (7-7) from making the post-season. And for the second straight season, the 49ers hopes of a title ended in Seattle. Eleven months ago, San Francisco walked off disappointed after losing the NFC championship game.This time, the stakes were far less, but the sting of being eliminated by their most-heated rival remained.This is not fun. This is my life. This is what I do. This is what I put all my work into. I dont just show up on Sundays and hope it goes well. This is my life, man, 49ers left tackle Joe Staley said. I dont play to lose a game. I dont play to not execute. I give everything I have to this game.Kaepernick was 11 of 19 for 141 yards, and rushed for 46 yards, but was constantly under pressure playing behind an offensive line missing two starters. Center Marcus Martin and right tackle Anthony Davis were both inactive with injuries. Kaepernick was sacked six times.In a season filled with key injuries, the 49ers lost two more players late in the first half and another in the third quarter. Star running back Frank Gore, who scored on a 10-yard run in the second quarter, left with a concussion. Middle linebacker Chris Borland, the NFC defensive rookie of the month in November, hurt his ankle on the final play of the first half. He attempted to return, but was mostly a spectator and replaced by Nick Moody.Gores backup, Carlos Hyde, was bent backward and injured his right leg late in the third quarter.It is tough when youre down like the way we were, San Francisco receiver Anquan Boldin said.The absence of Borland was significant. Seattle rushed for 90 yards in the third quarter alone after having just 47 in the first half. Lynch had runs of 13 and 15 yards on his touchdown drive that was capped by strolling the final yard into the end zone.San Francisco went three-and-out on the next possession, including Hydes injury on first down. Seattle took possession at the 49ers 44 and Wilson immediately went for 19 yards on a designed keeper.The drive was kept alive by a debated third-down roughing-the-passer call against Moody and two plays later, Richardson caught the first TD of his career. Referee Ed Hochuli told a pool reporter after the game he believed Moody hit Wilson with the hairline of his helmet and not the facemask, thus drawing the penalty.The crown is the top of the helmet, the hairline is up at the top of the forehead, he explained. That is still a foul when you hit the quarterback with that part of your head.I think it was a bad call, San Francisco safety Antione Bethea said. Its so up and down with those types of calls.NOTES: Borland and Seattle LT Russell Okung (chest) were both injured on Eric Reids interception return on the final play of the first half. Okung suffered a chest-wall bruise and was taken to a local hospital for further examination and released. ... The 49ers had 178 total yards in the first half after having 164 for the entire game in the first meeting.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Dwight Evans Red Sox Jersey . "I wouldnt read anything into what happened Saturday at Torrey Pines," Woods said Tuesday after an 18-hole exhibition for past winners of the Dubai Desert Classic. Jackie Bradley Jr. Jersey . While coach Doc Rivers high-fived fans and pumped his fist at the crowd, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul quietly congratulated each other. https://www.cheapredsox.com/401z-dustin-...ey-red-sox.html. On Saturday, the paths of Drew Tate and Kevin Glenn cross again as opposing quarterbacks. John Smoltz Red Sox Jersey . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. Brian Johnson Red Sox Jersey . Rob Klinkhammer and Mikkel Boedker scored 63 seconds apart in the first period for the Coyotes, who handed the Kings their third straight loss and took over sole possession of eighth place in the Western Conference. Mike Smith made 36 saves.DOHA, Qatar -- Third-seeded Andy Murray, playing in his first tournament since back surgery in late September, was upset by Florian Mayer of Germany 3-6, 6-4, 6-2 in the second round of the Qatar Open on Wednesday. Top-ranked Rafael Nadal was also taken to three sets but emerged with a 6-3, 6-7 (3), 6-3 win over Tobias Kamke of Germany, while second-seeded David Ferrer joined Murray in making an early exit after a 6-4, 7-5 loss to Daniel Brands of Germany. Murray was leading 6-3, 3-0 when the 40th-ranked Mayer started to play more aggressively, going for winners on nearly every shot. The German won 12 of the last 15 games, closing out the match with a net-cord winner to seal the win in 1 hour, 51 minutes. Murray hit 25 winners, but the reigning Wimbledon champion also had 37 unforced errors. "I didnt have extremely high expectations, because I havent obviously played a match for a long time," Murray said. "You dont know exactly how your body is going to respond." The last four times Murray playedd a tournament during the first week of the new season he captured the title: in 2008 and 09 at Doha, and 2012 and 13 at Brisbane.dddddddddddd Nadal trailed 4-1 in the second set but bounced back to level it at 4-4 before Kamke dominated the tiebreaker, taking a 5-0 lead. Nadal earned three breaks in the match -- one in each set -- and each time Kamke double-faulted on break point. "Important win," said Nadal, who next faces seventh-seeded Ernests Gulbis of Latvia. "I spent a lot of time on court, so thats important for my preparation, too." Gael Monfils upset fellow Frenchman and defending champion Richard Gasquet 6-2, 7-5 in the final match of the night. The fifth-seeded Gasquet has been dealing with a back problem this week. Two other seeded players, No. 6 Philipp Kohlschreiber and No. 8 Fernando Verdasco, were also eliminated. Kohschreiber fell to qualifier and fellow German Peter Gojowczyk 7-6 (4), 7-6 (7), while Verdasco lost to Victor Hanescu of Romania 4-6, 7-6 (0), 6-2. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz