Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberhaftes / Forumswesen
Cl11234566 Offline

12.11.2019 04:48
time since the PGA Tours 2010 Wyndham Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Anaheim Ducks will retire Teemu Selannes No. 8 jersey in a ceremony on Jan. 11. The Ducks announced plans for the franchises first number retirement Friday. Anaheim will raise Selannes jersey to the Honda Center rafters on "Teemu Tribute Night" when they host the Winnipeg Jets, Selannes first NHL team. "Teemu is our franchise icon and deserves to be the first player in club history to have his jersey retired," Ducks owner Henry Samueli said in a statement. "His dedication to this franchise and our community is unmatched." Selanne retired this year after a 21-season NHL career spent mostly with the Ducks. The Finnish Flash is Anaheims career leader in goals, assists, games played and almost every other offensive statistical category after playing parts of 15 seasons in Orange County. Selanne is the 11th-leading goal-scorer in NHL history with 684, and his 1,457 career points rank 15th in league history. He won the inaugural Richard Trophy in 1999 and the Masterton Trophy in 2006. "What a great honour," Selanne said. "The Samuelis and the entire Ducks organization have made this a very special place for me and my family. I look forward to sharing this special night with our fans, who have treated me so well for 18 years." Selanne spent nearly four seasons in Winnipeg with the original Jets, winning the Calder Trophy in 1993 with a rookie-record 76 goals, before he was traded to Anaheim in February 1996. The 10-time NHL All-Star left the Ducks in another trade with San Jose in early 2001, but returned in 2005 after stops with the Sharks and the Colorado Avalanche. Selanne and his family still live in Orange County, and he opened a popular steakhouse in Laguna Beach last year. Selanne retired after the Ducks were eliminated in the second round of the post-season by the Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings in a grueling seven-game series. Anaheim won the past two Pacific Division titles and finished this spring with the Western Conferences best regular-season record, but couldnt add a second Stanley Cup ring to Selannes only championship, won in 2007 with Anaheim. Selanne scored 15 points in 21 games during the Ducks run to their only Cup title. Selanne also is a six-time Olympian for Finland, winning four medals. The leading scorer in Olympic mens hockey history, he was named the MVP of the Sochi tournament in February while captaining Finland to a bronze medal. Shoes Black Friday Deals 2020 . 1. AMIR JOHNSON: Nice to see him back in the lineup Tuesday night in Washington DC. Played with great energy and purpose. Its amazing when a guy gets those few precious days to recover what it does to the bounce in their step and overall game/confidence. Buy Shoes Black Friday .S.-Portugal game on June 22 in the Amazonian jungle city of Manaus. FIFPro, the international soccer players union, had pressed FIFA to avoid the earliest kickoffs in the hottest and most humid weather. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/. The Nevada Athletic Commission voted unanimously in Las Vegas to quit granting therapeutic use exemptions for fighters undergoing the so-called TRT. Discount Shoes Black Friday . She still remembers the massive roar of the home crowd when the Canadians walked out on the pitch before 47,784 fans at Commonwealth Stadium in 2002. Lang expects a similar reception for the Canadian team as the host nation at this years tournament, which begins Tuesday. Cheap Shoes Black Friday . Team officials did not indicate the extent of the injury Saturday, simply listing Rose with "left knee soreness." Rose has played two preseason games without any sign of problems. The first NBA game in South America now will be missing its biggest star.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Indias Arjun Atwal won the Asian Tours season-ending Dubai Open on Sunday, rallying on the final hole to beat 19-year-old South Korean player Wang Jeung-hun by a stroke.A shot behind entering the par-5 18th, Atwal closed with a birdie and Wang made a bogey.The 41-year-old Atwal won for the first time since the PGA Tours 2010 Wyndham Championship. He finished with a 6-under 66 for a 16-under 272 total at The Els Club Dubai.This one feels really special, Atwal said. Ive gone throough some really tough times the last few years with injuries and losing my card on the PGA Tour and all that stuff.dddddddddddd It was at a point where I almost wanted to quit. Thanks to a few of my family and friends, I didnt, and here we are.Wang had a 67.I had a lot of pressure, Wang said. I just tried my best. I dont have any regret. I think I did my best. I just tried to play my game, but I cannot do that because of the pressure.Scotlands Simon Yates was third at 13 under after a 68. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz