Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Anmerkungen zu Bestimmten Themen/ Anregungen
wh3171 Offline

13.11.2019 07:54
Devin Williams also finished with 12 points Antworten

Lexington, KY (SportsNetwork. Aaron Hicks Jersey .com) - Karl-Anthony Towns scored 19 points in No. 1 Kentuckys 82-49 win over Eastern Kentucky on Sunday. Two days after junior Willie Cauley-Stein set a career-high with 21 points in a win over Texas, Towns, a freshman, posted a career-best while pulling down nine rebounds and blocking four shots. Towns has scored in double figures in four straight games after being held to nine or fewer points over the first five games of his career. Cauley-Stein had 11 points and Trey Lyles and Marcus Lee both scored 10 off the bench for the Wildcats (9-0), who have won every game this season by double digits. Denzel Richardson dropped 19 to pace the Colonels (4-3), who shot a collective 26.1 percent (18-for-69) from the field. Final Score: (12) North Carolina 108, East Carolina 64 Chapel Hill, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Brice Johnson posted a monster double- double of 19 points and a career-best 17 rebounds as 12th-ranked North Carolina trounced East Carolina 108-64. J.P. Tokoto also scored 19 points and dished out eight assists for the Tar Heels (6-2), who bounced back from Wednesdays home loss to Iowa. North Carolina shot 60 percent from the floor Sunday after being held to a 27.9 percent by the Hawkeyes. Kennedy Meeks finished with 12 points and 11 rebounds for his fifth double- double of the season. Terry Whisnant led East Carolina (4-5) with 15 points and B.J. Tyson scored 13 but made only 2-of-13 field goals. The Pirates, who were 4-for-25 from 3-point range, have dropped consecutive games for the first time this season. Final Score: (16) West Virginia 67, Northern Kentucky 42 Highland Heights, KY (SportsNetwork.com) - Juwan Staten finished with 12 points, eight rebounds and four assists as No. 16 West Virginia overcame a slow start to defeat Northern Kentucky, 67-42, on Sunday. Devin Williams also finished with 12 points and Jonathan Holton supplied 10 points, five rebounds and three blocks for the Mountaineers (8-1), who bounced back from a 74-73 loss to LSU on Thursday. Chad Jackson paced the Norse (3-5) with 12 points and nine rebounds, but turned the ball over six times and Jordan Jackson scored 10 off the bench in the loss. Final Score: Clemson 68, (18) Arkansas 65 Clemson, SC (SportsNetwork.com) - Rod Hall scored 19 points to lead Clemsons come-from-behind 68-65 overtime win over No. 18 Arkansas on Sunday. The Razorbacks could not hold onto a lead late in regulation as Clemson scored the last six points to force OT. Hall scored 16 after halftime, Jaron Blossomgame added 17 and pulled down eight rebounds, and Donte Grantham netted 14 points for the Tigers (5-3), who bounced back from a loss to Rutgers in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge. Michael Qualls paced the Hogs with 21 points, and Bobby Portis chipped in 18. Arkansas (6-2) has lost two in a row after suffering a 95-77 setback to Iowa State on Thursday. Roger Maris Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Brett Gardner Yankees Jersey . Tyutin has missed the last nine games with an ankle injury which occurred while playing for Russia at the Olympics. The top-two defenceman has four goals and 20 assists, 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with Columbus this season. https://www.cheapyankees.com/1931g-dj-lemahieu-jersey-yankees.html . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline.DETROIT -- To no ones surprise, Patrice Bergeron, Jonathan Toews and Anze Kopitar are the finalists for the Selke Trophy, given to the NHLs best defensive forward. Bergeron of the Boston Bruins and Toews of the Chicago Blackhawks have each finished in the top three in voting for the past three seasons, and Kopitar of the Los Angeles Kings was fourth last season. For Bergeron its an honour that underscores how much hes respected around the game for his two-way play. "I think youre always trying to work on things and I feel like the complete game is something that I take a lot of pride in and Im trying to work on," the Quebec City native said Thursday. "I think that this year I mean obviously I got the bounces offensively, but that being said it doesnt mean that I let the defensive part of the game out." Bergeron, who narrowly lost the 2013 Selke to Toews after winning it in 2012, has to be considered the favourite. His 1,015 faceoff victories were thee most by any NHL player in the past seven seasons. Kyle Higashioka Yankees Jersey. "It makes you proud because you know hes well deserving of that, he has been for years now," Bruins coach Claude Julien said. "Always up there in plus-minus, always plays against top players, and hes got 30 goals this year playing against top lines. I cant find a better candidate than him. Certainly deserves the nomination. Well see how it goes, but in our regards hes been the best." Toews, who thrived in a shutdown role as perhaps Team Canadas best forward at the Sochi Olympics, led the Blackhawks in ice time and won 57.2 per cent of his faceoffs. Kopitar played the most short-handed minutes of the leagues top 30 scorers and keyed the Kings top-rated defensive effort. Hes the first player in Los Angeles franchise history to be a Selke finalist. Detroits Pavel Datsyuk, a finalist last year and the winner in 2008, 2009 and 2010, missed a big chunk of this season with a knee injury. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz