Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Anmerkungen zu Bestimmten Themen/ Anregungen
wh3171 Offline

13.11.2019 08:00
Jones echoed via Twitter Antworten

UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon (Bones) Jones rematch with Alexander (The Mauler) Gustafsson is set for Sept. Delino DeShields Jr. Rangers Jersey . 27 in Toronto, where the two fought a memorable five-round fight last September. Jones won a unanimous decision at UFC 165 at the Air Canada Centre, but had his hands full with the aggressive Swede. The UFC 178 rematch is set for Sept. 27 at the same arena. "Jones vs Gustafsson is on!!!," tweeted UFC president Dana White. "Its on!" Jones echoed via Twitter. Jones (20-1) stopped Brazils Glover Teixeira at UFC 165 last September, with a Gustafsson rematch next on the cards. But the champion did not look favourably on a date earlier this year to fight Gustafsson again and seemingly looked to a matchup with former heavyweight Daniel Cormier, who has been turning heads since dropping down to 205 pounds. Gustafsson (16-2) is ranked No. 1 among light-heavyweight contenders while Cormier (15-0) is No. 2. "I think Cormier is the tougher fighter, but the fans want to see me fight Gustafsson," Jones told ufc.com. "There was never an issue with taking the Gustafsson fight. "The issue was that my brother is getting married in July and I would have preferred a later date. I didnt want to go this early and I would have preferred to go later in October or November. It is what it is. We have a date now, Sept 27th. This was a personal decision for me. I will be at my brothers wedding and have a proper training camp." White said Jones will get his shot at Cormier if he beats Gustafsson. Gustafsson looked impressive in knocking out Jimi Manuwa in March. Cormier is coming off a third-round submission of veteran Dan Henderson at UFC 173 in May. Jones, ranked as the UFCs top pound-for-pound fighter, has defended his title seven times since dethroning Brazilian Mauriico (Shogun) Rua at UFC 128 in March 2011. Jones also fought in Toronto at UFC 140, choking out Lyoto (The Dragon) Machida in December 2011. 01:10ET 06-06-14 Willie Calhoun Jersey .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Prince Fielder Rangers Jersey . The Padres made the moves before Fridays game at Washington. They promoted infielder Jace Peterson from Double-A San Antonio and right-hander Kevin Quackenbush from Triple-A El Paso. https://www.cheaprangersbaseball.com/1492h-joe-palumbo-jersey-rangers.html . The 25-year-old McIlroy, who is from Northern Ireland, was eligible to play for either Ireland or Team GB when golf makes its return to the Olympics in Brazil for the first time since 1904.Jennifer Jones carried the Canadian womens curling team to the semifinals with a 5-3 victory over the host Russians at the 2014 Sochi Olympics. This win keeps Canada undefeated at 7-0, and could just about wrap up first place in the round-robin stage. The Russian women, led by Anna Sidorova, fell to 3-4, fifth in the standings as of the completion of the match. After stealing the deuce in the fifth end to go up 5-2, Jones played a relentless game. She didnt surrender a single Russsian point over the following three ends, which were all blank. Logan Forsythe Rangers Jersey. It wasnt until the ninth end, where Sidorova was finally able to break through and take advantage of the last shot hammer, earning a single. The Russians were forced to concede in the 10th end after Jones ran them out of rocks. Earlier on Saturday, Canada beat Japan 8-6. Canada plays on Sunday against the United States to conclude the round robin (streaming live at cbc.ca/Olympics, 5 a.m. ET) ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz