Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Zauberreich
Cl11234566 Offline

14.11.2019 08:34
season about how I need to change my style of play Antworten

Miami, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Brandon Knight scored nine of his 20 points in the fourth quarter to help the Milwaukee Bucks to a 91-84 win over the Miami Heat on Sunday. Knight, a South Florida native, hit three straight 3-pointers as Miami was on the comeback trail late in the fourth to hold off the defending Eastern Conference champions and snap a five-game losing streak in the series. Jabari Parker supplied 13 points, while Larry Sanders and Giannis Antetokounmpo each added 11 for the Bucks, who have won three of their last four. Mario Chalmers led the Heat with 18 points and Shawne Williams deposited 13 points with 11 rebounds. Dwyane Wade missed his second straight game recovering from a hamstring injury. Chris Bosh and Luol Deng each had 10 points on a combined 5-for-28 shooting for Miami, which has lost three straight. Bosh made a 3-pointer, one of his two successful field goals, to tie the game late in the third, but Milwaukee closed the quarter with five straight to take a 64-59 lead into the fourth. The Bucks doubled up the Heat, 12-6, over the first 3:20 of the fourth as Zaza Pachulias jumper gave the visitors a 76-75 lead. Williams and Norris Cole each hit 3-balls later in the frame, but Knight answered each with a shot from beyond the arc to keep Milwaukee in front by seven with over two minutes remaining. The dagger came just over 1 1/2 minutes later, as Knight buried another triple with 47.3 seconds left to make it an 87-79 game. The Heat led 23-19 after 12 minutes and brought a 46-38 edge into the locker room at half. The Bucks held Miami to just one field goal over the first 5:29 of the third, taking a 50-49 lead after Khris Middleton capped a 12-3 run. Game Notes Bosh had five blocks ... Miami was limited to 30-of-73 shooting, but made 11- of-25 shots from deep ... Milwaukee owned a 46-24 edge in the paint ... Deng surpassed the 11,000-point plateau, needing only eight coming in to reach the feat. Wholesale Braves Jerseys . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field. Francisco Cervelli Jersey . - Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte sees the commitment to the handoff and cant help but come away impressed. https://www.cheapbraves.com/1643o-joe-to...sey-braves.html. Orlov, who scored two goals in the game, was assessed a major penalty for boarding on the play. The Flyers scored once on the power play and again with the extra attacker with 65 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime. Austin Riley Braves Jersey . -- Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe was alert and recovering at a Denver hospital Saturday after suffering seizure-like symptoms when the teams bus pulled into the airport Friday afternoon for the flight to Kansas City. Gary Matthews Braves Jersey . 3 seed Phillip Kohlschreiber from Germany. Defending champion Marin Cilic also reached the semifinals -- his fourth in Zagreb -- defeating fellow Croat Ivan Dodig. German qualifier Bjorn Phau beat Dudi Sela of Israel to reach his first semifinals in nearly five years.EDMONTON -- Edmonton Eskimos quarterback Mike Reilly went through a normal day of practice Wednesday and showed no signs of any residual concussion symptoms following the nasty head shot he took from Toronto Argonaut defensive lineman Cleyon Laing last Saturday. Reilly was knocked out the game and the team said on Sunday he had suffered a concussion. He missed practice Tuesday but was back taking most of the reps on Wednesday. "Today was pretty much full-go for me." the six-foot-three, 215-pound first-year Eskimo said afterwards. "Because its non-contract every day for us (quarterbacks) nothing changed for me than it would on a normal Day 2. (Thursday) we will probably be a little more rigorous than a normal Day 3 for me. Well come out, have a normal practice and then do some strenuous cardio stuff and just push everything a little harder than normal. "As long as everything continues to go as expected Im hopeful that Ill be cleared to play. There only a few days but those are long days, theres still lots to do." The 3-10 Eskimos play the 5-8 Montreal Alouettes Saturday in a game they have to win to retain any realistic playoff hopes. Reilly remained in the game for one play after the hit -- throwing a touchdown pass -- but was pulled after feeling dizziness and confusion on the sidelines. He said Wednesday hes felt no adverse symptoms since waking up on Sunday. "My schedule, my routine hasnt changed. The first night after the game even went pretty smoothly. Neck was a little sore that night but gone by the next morning. Since then theres been nothing to deal with. Meals have been going good, sleeping is going well, meetings and picking up the ready list and being prepared hass all gone well.dddddddddddd" He admitted, however, that concussions affect people differently and hes not out of the woods yet. "This is a learning experience and realizing what guys go through when they get injured," he said. "Its not fun to be on this side of it but Im just thankful that things have gone well so far and hopefully they will continue to be that way. "It was disappointing not being able to practice yesterday. That was the first practice Ive ever missed, college, high school, professional or anything." Reilly, in his fourth CFL season, has taken a tremendous amount of punishment this season but said it was ironic that he took the most dangerous hit when he was doing what people have been saying he should do to protect himself. "Everybodys talked all season about how I need to change my style of play because Im going to get hurt and the play I get hurt on Im actually in the pocket and Im not out there running around trying to lower my head." He watched a replay of the hit early this week and said it was a "scary hit" but felt there was nothing he could have done differently to avoid it. "I just feel fortunate that there hasnt been any bad long-term symptoms to this point. But Im also not naive. I understand things can still creep up and until Im cleared to play Im not going to breathe too easily." Head coach Kavis Reed said while Reilly looked fine Wednesday and was sharp with his passes, the team will monitor him closely the rest of the week. "We still have 72 hours we can work with," he said. "There are still some hurdles he has to cross but right now were hopeful hell be cleared to play." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz