Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Texte und Gedichte
Cl11234566 Offline

15.11.2019 03:51
Bryant didnt practice because of an unspecified injury Antworten

The Formula 1 season continues live on Sky Sports this weekend - and there are a host of ways you can watch the Brazilian GP. After the evening starts of the USA and Mexico, its a late afternoon start for UK fans this week as Saturdays qualifying hour and Sundays race get underway at 4pm.Sky F1s exclusively live coverage of the Brazilian GP will also be simulcast on Sky Sports 1 on Sunday from 2.30pm. Get a NOW TV pass for Sky Sports Natalie Pinkham sits down with former Mercedes boss Ross Brawn to look at his past, present and potential future in F1 How can you watch the Brazilian GP on Sky Sports?All of Sky Sports F1s coverage from Interlagos can be found on channel 408.Race Control, offering multiple driver cams, the pitlane channel, driver tracker and an up-to-date timing page, will be available on the Red Button as well as our Sky Sports for iPad service for those of you on the move, or you can follow the race by signing into Sky Go.Non-subscribers, meanwhile, will be able to watch the race on NOW TV from £6.99, no contract.And finally, our digital platforms - including the Sky Sports website and smartphone app - will have all the news and insights from Interlagos both before and after race day, with every session covered live in our live blog. Martin Brundle sits down with Bernie Ecclestone for an exclusive interview at his Brazilian ranch. Watch the full version this weekend on Sky F1 Bernie Ecclestone gives his views on the new President of the USA Donald Trump. Watch the full interview this weekend on Sky F1 Sunday November 132:30pm - Brazilian GP Track Parade - Live!3pm - Brazilian GP Pitlane - Live!4pm - THE BRAZILIAN GRAND PRIX - LIVE!6:30pm - Brazilian GP Paddock Live! Nico Rosberg can win the Formula 1 World Championship in Brazil. Watch to see if he can do it on Sky Sports F1 today from 2.30pm. Can Nico Rosberg clinch the title at Interlagos? Watch the Brazilian GP live on Sky Sports F1 on Sunday, the race begins at 4pm; Watch the whole race weekend with a NOW TV week pass - £10.99, no contract Also See: The Formula 1 Gossip Column Latest Brazil GP build-up and news Wholesale Athletics Jerseys . The 20-year-old Barkley, whose impressive form this season could earn him a place in Englands World Cup squad, was hurt in Evertons 4-0 win over Queens Park Rangers in the FA Cup on Jan. Oakland Athletics Pro Shop . Not to be outdone, Atletico Madrid bettered its title rivals by demolishing 10-man Getafe 7-0 with Diego Costa returning from injury to score with a brilliant bicycle kick. "It was an almost perfect night," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said. https://www.cheapathleticsonline.com/. Seth Smith hit a towering drive for a tying homer leading off the eighth and Chris Denorfia singled home two runs to give the Padres a 3-1 victory against the rival Dodgers in baseballs North American opener Sunday night. Cheap Athletics Jerseys . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field. Chris Bassitt Jersey . The result means Atletico Madrid now tops the table, with Madrid level on points in second and Barcelona a point behind in third with nine games remaining as the title race shapes up to be the closest in years.BEREA, Ohio - Ben Tates injured right knee has healed. His confidence was never even bruised.Clevelands running back returned to practice Tuesday for the first time since spraining his knee in the first half of the season opener at Pittsburgh on Sept. 7. Wearing a brace for the first time in his career, Tate made several sharp cuts and looked quick during the portion of individual and team drills.Following the workout, which was moved into the indoor field house because of rain, Tate made it clear hes eager to reclaim his starting job.Of course, he said. If Im going to be out there, then I want to be that guy.Tate felt like a kid in a candy store being back on the field as the Browns returned from their bye week, but hes not yet certain if hell be able to play Sunday when the Browns (1-2) visit the Tennessee Titans (1-3).Well see where my knees at, he said. Well see how it goes. Its still early on. I have to go through a full practice and see how it feels. If it feels good, Ill go. If, not well wait and see.Browns coach Mike Pettine said as long as Tate is healthy and cleared to play, hell be back on the field.If hes ready to go, theres no sense in resting him, Pettine said. He told us last week that if we had a game yesterday it would have been possible he could have gone. It just leads us to believe that it shouldnt be an issue this week, but we still need to get him a full week of practice and see how the knee responds to it.If there was any positive to Tate missing two games it was that Clevelands rushing attack barely missed a beat. Rookies Terrance West and Isaiah Crowell a€” nicknamed the Baby Backs a€” stepped in and performed well in his absence. West replaced Tate against the Steelers and finished with 100 yards on 16 carries and Crowell scored two touchdowns in the Browns 30-27 loss.Through three games, West, a third-round draft pick, has 204 yards and two TDs and Crowell, an undrafted free agent, is averaging 5.2 yards per carry and scored three times.Tate, who dismissed West during training as being any threat to his joob, has enjoyed watching his young teammates learn on the fly.ddddddddddddIm proud of those guys, Tate said. I believe in myself and I know what I can do and I believe in my talents. Im never one of those guys that wants to hate on the next guy. Im proud of what theyve done, but I also think they could have done a better job, too, and I let those guys know that because the better they are, the better this teams going to be.But while Tates enthused about Clevelands sudden depth at running back, there may not be enough carries to satisfy this trio.For Tate, twos a couple. Threes a crowd.Three? I dont know about three, Tate said when asked about the crowded backfield. Thats tough to have three running backs. As a running back you want to get into a rhythm, so its tough to have three, but two? Yeah, I definitely think two running backs works.Tate said hes still feeling my way with wearing the brace and doesnt know if hell keep it on during games.He was quick to point out that Adrian Peterson wasnt restricted by his knee brace.A.P. played with it and had 200 yards one game, Tate said. Did you see that? Its all mental. But if thats going to protect me and if thats what I know is best for me, whatever Ive got to do to get that mental aspect of it, Ill do it and play with it. But if not, well see where it goes.NOTES: DL Desmond Bryant didnt practice because of an unspecified injury. Pettine said the 6-foot-6, 310-pounder is a little nicked up. ... Long snapper Christian Yount could be under even more pressure. The team signed long snapper Charley Hughlett to its practice squad. Yount has had a bad snap in each of Clevelands first three games. Hughlett was signed as a free agent by Dallas in 2012. Hes spent time with the Cowboys, Patriots and Jaguars. ... TE Jordan Cameron said the bye week was good for his sore right shoulder, but probably better for my mind. I hadnt seen my son in two months. I was happy to see him and take him to school and play the dad role.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz