Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Anmerkungen zu Bestimmten Themen/ Anregungen
wh3171 Offline

16.11.2019 03:28
I felt great going into the competition Antworten

LONDON -- Canadas Meaghan Benfeito won a silver medal in the womens 10-metre tower competition Sunday at the third stop on the FINA World Series diving circuit. Vapormax Scarpe In Offerta . Ruolin Chen of China won the gold with 400.55 points. Benfeito, from Montreal, was next with 394.75 points and Pandelela Rinong Pamg of Malaysia was third with 380.70. "I showed today the Chinese are beatable," said Benfeito. "I am extremely proud of my performance. I felt great going into the competition, practice had been going well but I never expected to dive this well." World Series leader Huixia Liu of China was fourth with 368.75 points, just ahead of Roseline Filion of Laval, Que., who was fifth with 364.70. On Friday, Benfeito and Filion finished third in the 10-metre synchro event. Air Max 97 Italia . An offseason trade acquisition from Kansas City, Greinkes National League debut was delayed by a non-baseball injury in the spring, and he was 0-1 after dropping an 8-0 decision at Atlanta in his initial appearance with the Brewers on May 4. Air Max Plus Near Me . A rainy day saw the former champion Djokovic handle 14th-seeded Frenchman Jo- Wilfried Tsonga 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (7-5) under the roof on the famed Centre Court. http://www.airmaxshoponlineitalia.it/ . Last July, F1 teams held in-season testing sessions at Silverstone to assess new tires provided by Pirelli after several blowouts on the same circuit at the British Grand Prix in June prompted a furious response from drivers and even a boycott threat the following week.RIMOUSKI, Que. -- Frederik Gauthier scored twice and tacked on an assist as the Rimouski Oceanic extended their win streak to 11 games by defeating the visiting Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 5-2 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Sebastien Sylvestre scored once and set up three more for the Oceanic (40-15-7) while Peter Trainor and Alexis Loiseau each added a goal and an assist. Jean-Sebastien Dea and Mathieu Lemay supplied the scoring for the Huskies (33-24-5), who are on a three-game slide. Philippe Desrosiers made 38 saves for Rimouski as Rouyn-Norandas Alexandre Belanger stopped 20-of-24 shots in defeat. --- DRAKKAR 5 TIGRES 1 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Jeremy Gregoire had two goals and an assist as the Drakkar toppled Victoriaville. Robbie Graham, Gabryel Paquin-Boudreau and Valentin Zykov also scored for Baie-Comeau (44-15-4). Drakkar netminder Philippe Cadorette made 29 saves for the win. Jean-Francois Plante scored the lone goal for the Tigres (31-24-7) while Francois Tremblay turned away 44 shots in a losing cause. --- TITAN 3 ISLANDERS 2 (SO) BATHURST, N.B. -- Christophe Boivin forced extra time with a goal at 19:57 of the third period and then scored the shootout winner as the Titan edged Charlottetown. Raphael Lafontaine also sscored for Acadie-Bathurst (19-37-6) and Scott Oke had two assists. Scarpe Paul George Scontate. Alexandre Goulet and Anthony Cortese scored for the Islanders (19-36-7). Jacob Brennan made 28 saves for the Titan. Charlottetowns Mason McDonald stopped 27-of-29 shots in defeat. --- MOOSEHEADS 5 WILDCATS 2 MONCTON, N.B. -- Nikolaj ehlers registered a hat trick for the second straight game as Halifax beat the Wildcats for its seventh straight win. Philippe Gadoury and Matt Murphy also scored for the Mooseheads (41-18-3) while Jonathan Drouin and Brent Andrews each had three assists. Will Smith and Ivan Barbashev responded for Moncton (30-30-3), which is on a five-game skid. Zachary Fucale turned away 34 shots for Halifax as Alex Dubeau made 28 saves for the Wildcats. --- SEA DOGS 9 SCREAMING EAGLES 3 SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- Marcus Cuomo, Noah Zilbert and Oliver Cooper each scored twice as the Sea Dogs hammered Cape Breton. Jurij Repe had a goal and two assists for Saint John (19-37-5) and David Weckworth and Spencer Smallman added the others. The Screaming Eagles (33-25-4) got goals from Charles-Eric Legare, Maxim Lazarev and Julien Pelletier. Sebastien Auger made 37 saves for the Sea Dogs while Cape Bretons Alex Bureau gave up all nine goals on 27 shots. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz